Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

My midwife said to ring asap but that was because she thought I would labour fast which I did lol..

hope your contractions get working better blah!

It's common for things to slow during day light so rest as much as possible because it's likely to start again over night :)

I do hope the silence from blah means a baby is here on on their way earth side!!

she has a thread in 3rd tri, she's still about!! booooo.

Q- can using EPO internally cause thrush at all? ive used it for 2 nights and now have thrush. it may just be coincidence but i dont know.

Hmmm I doubt it's the EPI itself but you may have inadvertently introduced the fungi on your hand or the capsule.

i do suffer from it regular, and ive only been using external creams so far so dont know if its just not totally clearing. would i be able to use a pessery or the internal cream when so far gone?

Ooo! Hope everything's going/gone ok for Blah! Good luck lady!

MM you suck at taking a break!

So dh says that cervix is quite squishy but thick and high still (I can't even reach it) but it's developed a vertical line fold type thing on it since yesterday

Any ideas?

Hope the dark is doing it's thing for blah :)

Wheeeeeeeeee what a lovely name too!

A lovely homebirth to start off our December!

Thanks everyone. Wow, what an amazing experience and thanks to you all for helping me achieve what I really wanted :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ah11-romans-homebirth-story.html#post14323187

Lovely :) another fast hb. I fully expect mine to be the same from hearing all this! :rofl:

Hey Ladies, i havent checked in in a while but i got my homebirth! Unassisted at that, the midwives didnt make it!! Baby girl, 7lbs, 8.5oz, Charlotte! Shes a dream, its just her big sister that needs to get used to her!

Congrats Ashy
And congrats to you Blah. It sounds like everything went really well.
Hope you're enjoying time off with hubby and the new family addition x

Congrats Ashy wow beat the midwifes!

Bit of a random one :haha: and prob not really for this section but its worth an ask... How soon would be too soon to err "get back on it?" so to speak.. I did not tear or anything and am in no pain or soreness anywhere anymore but im guessing 9days is still too soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->