Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

hmmm there was stuff in the vbac one about your body filling with a golden light as you breathe wit each ctx

That's the one I have chuck, well not vbac but must be same woman lol. Xx

Yeah that sounds like the birth prep part, talks about leading up to the birth, as the wonderful day gets closer etc. But the website says during labour just listen to the music by itself with no talking or anything. Might just ignore that and listen to it anyway.

yeh i think the actual labour one is just music so im just gonna use the one i have with the talking for as long as i can put up with her ha ha!! then i'll just take myself off somewhere in my head. i did visiualisation with imogen and knew nothing about hypnobirthing then i just did it, so i know it will help. xx

booooo, hope he makes his apperence soon. xxx

im getting horrible cervical pains today the little monkey!!

Hope things get a move on soon for you Lyn. Overdue and waiting is not fun!

You're not overdue till you go past 42 weeks!! Anything between 37 and 42 is bang on time :winkwink:

aawww Lynn you must be so fed up.
I'm just finding silly little things annoy me. I struggle to reach the sink to wash up without straining my back. And my feet are so swollen now shoes won't be an option much longer. And my LO is busy on the go and I just can't chase him like I normally would.
And I'm really emotional today. I kicked a box in anger and have hurt my toe, then I burst into tears and wasn't sure whether it's because my toe hurts or because I'm an emotional wreck!

im a bit fed up but been getting achy back+ tightenings all day, the bugger is i cant remeber how it all felt with EJ in early labour lol so dont know if these are just really annoyiong BH or if its the start

ok i think im more likely to pop now been having contractions for 4 hours now,
they are like 4 min apart when should i call my MW they have been pretty regular between 3 1/2 -4 min apart for at least an hour now

ooh exciting! I was told to phone when they were 3 in 10 minutes. But I guess it depends how quickly your previous labours have progressed.

Good luck x

i called them bout an hour and a half ago and they wanted me to come in and get checked but i said that i was happy here for now, the on -call mw's are apparently at another homebirth but arent they supposed to have backup mw's??
any advice anyone?

Can you get dh to call? Say you're in active labour and expect someone to attend. Get the supervisor on if they get shitty

You focus on birthing this baby.

Surly there should be back up! They have to attend if your refusing to go in! I'd refuse!

Yay though, glad things are making a move at last. Xxx

I heard this happens a lot but I still can't believe it!
Hopefully you are holding a lovely baby by now Lynn having been attended by very capable and supportive MW's.
Other people have suggested to get your OH to call back and tell them you are not going in and they need to send someone.
Shocking though!

still contracting still no baby, everything got slower so went to bed but started again and i couldnt lie there through them so back up and on my ball once ive been up a bit longer if things keep getting closer again and stay nice and intense i'll check myself then wake DH and call the MW's again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->