Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Hope things have progressed nicely or maybe you've even had him!!! I'll keep checking for updates. Xx

thats disgusting her hubs had to deliver the baby! thank god LO and mummy had no problems.

who is next?!

I'm 38 weeks so not far off but cranberrys next I think!

I can't see me going before my EDD but who knows. Quite happy to be here til mid jan but it's just the pressure the hospital would put on us. Already past my induction date and start monitoring next week. Let's see what they come up with from that hehe

Rly tho nothing much happening here so I won't expect baby any time soon esp as it's my first.

Just got the natal hypno 'the labour companion'. extra cd for during labour. has tracks for 'excitement phase' (early labour) 'serious phase'(when you need to breathe through ctx) and a reduce adrenaline track. gonna have a listen now before work. im feeling a bit.... excitable so lets try that one.

Lol might as we have not called the mw's at all lol hubby reckons next time we shouldn't bother he's on a real high over uc now lol

eurgh hed need to go through the placenta :sick:

poo!!! i think the baby has moved!! its been in the right position last couple times but last couple days ive been having alot of limb movement on the right side and now i think i can feel the body on the left, with a bum at the top! (it was engaging was 4/5 palp monday last week and she said it wont come back out, but i always thought they could when such little head is in!! :shrug:) and the right side is very soft now and keep getting limbs sticking out!

i best get on spinning babies and get it back over to where it belongs ha ha.

eta now im confused! its says this on spinning babies but i always though right side lie was best position for birth!

The left occiput anterior position is often the easiest fetal position for the start of labor.

Babies settle in the LOA position naturally when the womb is pretty well balanced. This position helps the baby be in the smallest diameter to fit the pelvis.

someone point me in the right direction lol! xx

I thought left was best (out of left/right) as they rotate clockwise while birthing. So if baby is on the left it rotates to have its back facing outwards. I dunno tho rly, mine moves 5 times a day depending on how I'm sitting.

well hopefully that means its in the right place after all ha ha!! ive read more on SB website and it does seem left is the right side so dont know what ive been thinking then ha ha! plus the consultant and MW said its in the perfect position so that probably just added to it lol! suppose i'll have to wait till monday to find out at mw appointment. x

AJ was ROA when the mw was here doing my sweep on wed afternoon and moved so much on thursday i dont know what way he was during labour lol he came out the right way though when i put my hand down to feel his head i got the back of it lol not the side or face

I hope this one does that then! I'm thinking I'm wrong and it's actually back to back at moment! I laid down to have a good feel, everywhere was soft, couldn't feel any outline of the back or a bum but could feel limbs then it went a bit mental and there were arms and legs pushing out all over the place and it hurt a bit lol. I'm hoping maybe it on the move to the left side, just hope it doesn't stay back to back!! Been on my hands and knees already ha ha. Xx

What are you ladies all doing in terms of not getting pregnant again after delivery?

Something I really need to sort out and asap but im sooo not sure and of course cant do natural charting planning atm as everything will be messed up but erm tmi enjoying being back at it already lol and hate hate hate condoms

I might try a diaphragm, or condoms if that doesn't work. Not putting any chemicals into my body again. Took us ages to conceive and don't wanna mess things about again. Diaphragm sounds quite old school but I don't hold out much hope of a natural pregnancy and it it did happen then it wouldn't be terrible.

With the diaphragm arnt you supossed to put it in like an hour before sex? Im sure thats what the nurse told me after I had kyle, but I know the rules are always changing.

Ive been on Mycrogryn30? and that just made me bleed. Had the Depo which was great while I was on it, not so good after!

I dont want another baby till Imogen starts school but cause I'll be bf they'll want to put me on that continuous pill (can't remember the name!!) that they put me on last time. I took it for a week before finding out it can screw your body up and take ages to get cycle back to normal when you stop. So we just used condoms for a bit then nothing but didn't get af back till 9month pp anyway then we ttc since then. This time we'll just use condoms till it's time again. Or when bf fnishes might use the normal pill we'll see.

Still don't have a clue what position this baby is in really confusing me! So can't wait till mw on mon so she can work it out ha ha!! X

i think i'll opt for the copper coil, dont want hormones they mess me up and make me gain weight really quickly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->