Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Yay! Congratulations embob!! Glad to hear the mw's were good too! Hope I get the same ones lol!

Glad to hear youve been swayed lesleyann ha ha!! We want 3 buy secretly I could soooo have more ha ha!! Xx

Well it would appear me and Oh are already discussing having another even though I said I would stop at 2.. Im starting to be swayed that 3 might be nice :haha:

OMG LesleyAnn!!
Seriously though, how lovely for you both. I have 5 now and the hardest jump is from 1 to 2, after that they all seem to fit into the family structure quite easily :thumbup:

Me too. i feel like i would quit like another although convincing the hubby is going to be difficult!

Wheeee Hooray Embob sounds fab!

...LOL @ Cranberry...seriously you'd think he'd know the difference by now LOL

Random question....anyone like Gordon Ramsay and due around Christmas day....

Hay ladies epo help... I started taking it yesterday (swallowing) and I woke today with alot of dc

Then when I went to the loo just a min ago some dropped onto my hand (yuck I know) anyway it was very very very watery and a milky colour.... Could this be due to the epo or something else....?

Dschaarge gets pretty gross towards the end anyway, I wouldnt worry unless it's itchy or smelly.

You cvan loose bits of your plug for weeks as it keeps replenishing soit may have been that.

Keep on with the EPO and see what happens.

At the end of the day if you feel it isnt right then stop taking it.

I find my discharge is more watery and I'm generally wetter on the days I remember to take my EPO compared with the days I forget.

ive been taking epo for a couple of week, ive been having alot of discharge as youve described anyway so never thought it might be that adding to it lol!

EPO is used while TTC to increase EWCM so I'd say it's normal :)

need help! Do any of you have to purchase a pool liner for your home waterbirth?

My MW will sell one to me for $40 but she said i could also get it online if i wanted to.
I found this custom liner for $32 https://www.yourwaterbirth.com/pool-liners-floor-liners-mattress-covers-la-bassine-%C2%AE-custom-fit-liner-p-51.html But i also saw this generic liner for $18 https://www.yourwaterbirth.com/la-bassine-eco-water-birth-pools-eco-generic-pool-liner-p-1660.html Based on the description it should fit the pool, but im just worried about buying the wrong one...i would MUCH prefer to spend less $$ if possible, but i just wanted to know if anyone had experience with this?

I bought a liner for mine off eBay and it specified it was to fit my pool. I can't remember the cost though. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->