Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I will be thinking of you as well...but im hoping you go into labor tonight ;)
:dust:

Thanks ladies =) well im still here and there is only 30mins before I have to ring the hospital so im guessing I won't get my home birth but its ok I dont mind =)

I will be sure to update you all as soon as we have told our lil man =) xx

Thinking of you MA!

No matter how things go its the state of mind that counts not the place at the end of the day!

Wonder if her lo is here yet, I know they sometimes drag these things out don't they!!

So everyone's on about obem on fb, saying how they don't want to go through birth ever again etc, i must be just weird then, as soon as Freya was born I was like " when's number 3 then" lol and I was the same with Imogen after I tolerated pitocin and forceps!!

Wonder if her lo is here yet, I know they sometimes drag these things out don't they!!

So everyone's on about obem on fb, saying how they don't want to go through birth ever again etc, i must be just weird then, as soon as Freya was born I was like " when's number 3 then" lol and I was the same with Imogen after I tolerated pitocin and forceps!!

I LOVED giving birth...Maybe I'm weird too :shrug:

Once I got to do it properly I was loving it.

I'd labour and birth again in an instant, it was exciting an exhilarating 9as well as bloody hard work) but it was amazing.

I dont want another baby right now but I'd labour and birth!

glad im not the only one! imogens labour and birth was rubbish but straight away i forgot the pain and trauma. this time although it hurt i was enjoying doing it "properly" and i cant remember the pain already, although i know the local anasthetic for the stitches were the worst ever, but for them few minites its worth it. i cant wait to do it again :)

Even though i had a very very long labor, and he was posterior (which made it incredibly hard to cope with), i would still do it over again and im looking forward to it! There is nothing like the birth high!

My HB Kit (the MW will bring the pool and everything else. I'll get more food when it gets closer)....speaking of which, what foods did you ladies stalk up on?

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0864.jpg
    IMG_0864.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4
We went shopping just before Xmas so had regular stuff in, I was planning to get cereal bars etc but never got round to it. But I didn't eat until after she was born anyway, I felt sick at the beginning then it all went so quick, I just had sports drinks. Sorry I'm no help really ha ha. X

Thanks! Actually cereal bars are a fab idea! im def going to get me some of those!
I have sports drinks and some fruity V8, so that should be good. I remember drinking a lot of chocolate milk when i had DS...maybe i'll get a little of that (when the time gets closer). I do have cheese crackers and peanut butter crackers...but honestly i dont know if i would consider that comfort food....comfort food would be more like chips and ice cream...and i dont think that acceptable :rofl:

Hay ladies baby Neiva was born at 6:27pm 5th January weighing 7lbs 14oz in 1hour 7mins established labour xx

Oh yay congratulations!!! Another quick one too!! Glad all went well can't wait to ready your story. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->