Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I think as long as you took really good care of it (made sure it was fully dried out and fully deflated, and then put away appropriatly, in a nice dry room temp environment-not too cold or too hot) then i think it would totally be okay for in 2.5 years :thumbup: I would def keep it! Worst thing is that it does get ruined and you need a new one, but if you take the proper steps for storage i would bet it would be just fine :flower:

Hope that baby pops soon!
...with the baby being up so high, iim surprised they talked about induction with the risk of cord prolapse :shrug:

Thanks guppy. I had a liner in the pool so the pool itself is dry, just needs inflating then deflating properly to put it back in the storage bag. Then it's going in a box with the pumps, hose etc.

i think that would work well then. i would double check there isnt any wetness on it, just in case because you wouldnt want mold, but im sure the liner will be very helpful with that.

MA, you know you don't have to see a chiropractor on the NHS, as they're available privately. I saw an osteopath for back problems July-September privately, and the sessions weren't terribly expensive. There are chiropractors and osteopaths out there that do acupuncture to help bring labour on (reflexology can help as well), and a one-off session wouldn't be much. I know you want to avoid induction, so I thought I'd throw the info out there. Labour dust to you!

Thank you mandaanda =) think its too late now tho as I've only got tomorrow left and with how my midwife has said baby is lie-Ing I will prob have to have a hospital birth anyway =(

Hiya! I'm not pregnant yet, but I want a home water birth with my next bubs!! Had a really easy pregnancy and birth with LO so I should be good!

Hi guys, Not sure that I've posted on this thread. I'm planning on having a home water-birth any time in the next few weeks! I'm so excited. Hoping baby comes soon.
The pool is taking up a lot of space in the living room, had it up for weeks now!
xx

Hi jelly, nice to see you over from GS, Sending you labour dust sadie!! Not long now eh!?

I'm a bit of a faker...I never got my homebirth LOL In torture myself by sticking around in here...it's full off too many lovely people.

Chuck I'm a faker too! *cry!! Have you any plans for more? I think we'll be trying again end next year so maybe next time I'll be more lucky lol. Xx

I will get a home birth eventually so I'm sticking round. And technically Freya was born only half hour of me leaving my front door! If I'd of known that I'd of refused to budge but been told I was 3-4 cm I thought it would be ages off! Ha ha. X

Chuck I'm a faker too! *cry!! Have you any plans for more? I think we'll be trying again end next year so maybe next time I'll be more lucky lol. Xx

OOOfff I need a bloomin rest!!

2 in 2 years and one of those out the sunroof...I'm pooped!

:haha:

Our kiddos will be 17 months apart.
I love boys and im so grateful for the bond that they will have, but i really want a girl too, so we want to try again.But originally we wanted 3-4 kids anyways. With that said, ideally we wont have another for 5 years. Will either stop with #3 or go on with #4 and have them very close in age like the first two-gives them somone to really grow up and bond with...of course ask me that when i have a 17 month old and a newborn lol

I didn't get my homebirth either, but I totally still have my hopeful badge. Because I'll get it one day. At the moment, it's all a matter of catching an egg. Well, first it's a matter of my body deciding to stop being stingy and finally releasing an egg so one can be caught.

Yeh I want to put my hopeful badge back up but need to get on my laptop which is a bit knackard at the moment Grrrr. No rush seen as wtt oct 2013, soooo far away!!

As of tomorrow im a faker too =( but I hope to get my home birth badge some day =) maybe with the next one =D xx

Hope it all goes well tomorrow, will be thinking of you and can't wait to see your announcement. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->