Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

wow! great job hun! you did awesome!!! thats great how quickly active labor to transition went!

you mean you didn't dilate at 1cm an hour? how dare you!

LOL

Great job MA!!!!

Nope chuck lol I didnt read the manual lol or maybe I did but I just miss read it at 1cm a minute lol ha ha xx

Oh I also forgot to say that they think the reason I had to induced was because Neiva had her hand by her face (**waving**) lol

Lovely birth story MA! Such a positive and fast induction. Xx

We had a similar experience when Imogen was 2 weeks, vomiting and choaking on it, then was normal as soon as we got to a&e!

Freya is off cpap now, came off it yesterday morning, and shes now off all oxygen and is feeding from me. Hopefully home tomorrow. X

That's great new ljo =) glad she is doing well =)

I've never ever even contemplated ringing an ambulance before for any of my children but it really scared me the fact that she couldn't breath and as I am an asthmatic and both my others are too I am normally ok but it was horrible!!! Can't wait for the nowborn forgetting how to breath this is over as its really scaring hubby and then he makes me worry eventho I know its normal lol xx

Yeh my oh was the same I'd wake up to him hovering over me to look in Moses basket and stuff to make sure she was ok! It is horrible though, I remember my mum saying I did this and was turning blue, my dad was in bed so ran up with me, he held me by my legs and slapped my back and milk spurted out of my nose, so I had Imogen on her front across my knee then tilted practically upside down hitting her back but god was so scary especially looking in her eyes! They do worry you these little ones! Xx

Ive been MIA from this thread for ages :blush:

Congrats MA!

Yep they really do lol they have us wrapped round their little fingers lol we've put the monitor on at night now to put our minds at rest as its got a movement mat so a alarm will go off, as she sleeps through all night its nice to have the extra peace of mind =)

Yeh we have the angel care sensor mat, do make you sleep easier lol. X

Eta oh we are home! Yay. So proud of my baby girl she really pulled through so quick. She was in the same bay as 3 other babies all had same thing and they were on ventilators and had been for a while so scary seeing how bad it could have been, especially as they had a ventilator set up for her Tuesday night, she was so close to been put on! X

I posted here a couple of times but not lately as I knew I wouldn't be getting a homebirth (we couldn't afford an independent midwife which is the only way here). But I do want to say that I had my baby girl and had a very positive (mostly) natural hospital birth. I hope to try for a homebirth for the next one, but if I have another hospital birth experience like this one I won't mind at all.

Hey guys, here's my birth story from my homebirth waterbirth :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...mebirth-waterbirth-story-jaspers-arrival.html

Hey all, I'm currently only just going into 2nd tri with my third and so still a long way to go yet but I'm really hoping for a home birth tis time :happydance: My first labour was very complicated and resulted in a forceps delivery and retained product afterwards unfortunately. My second birth with my daughter was fantastic but I never quite got my intended water birth because she came too quickly :nope: This time I would love to stay at home to have my third and final LO. I would have liked to last time but after my first birth my hubby was dead against it. I think I'm talking him round this time yay! :thumbup:

Welcome and hello! :wave:
Hope you get your waterbirth this time :cloud9: its been the best experience of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->