Home ware :)

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
hiya im looking for homeware items :)
i should be moving out in the next month, so need all homeware items x

Exicting stuff where you moving ? x

Silly question but what sort of stuff you looking for? x

well... i dont actually know yet! LOL we found the PERFECT place ever! but so off we went to the counicl to see if they would lend us the deposit they were like yeh.. how much is the rent for this place, i said £770 and they will only lend us enough to complie with HB but there gonna ring us next week and make an appoinment to look at the flats there advertising as my mum and dad want me to move out as theres like 7 of us in a 3 bedroom and 9 when my brother comes back from the navy on weekends - sorry to ramble on LOL x

I have a few bits in the loft so add me as a friend and memo me when you have more of a clue about what you think you will want/need.

xx

Silly question but what sort of stuff you looking for? x

pretty much everything you would need for a house, cups plates dishes glasses (pretty much all kitchen lol) i cant think on the top of my head lol

yay hannys moving out :dance: will be really nice for you to have your own place :flower: xxx

Hey Lovely

We cleared out when we had our new kitchen fitted and I think we still have a box full of plates etc sat here. Don't want anything for them if we still have them and I can drop them round for you.

I'll let you know if they are there tomorrow xxx

Hannah ive got a full set of bowls,plates, mugs etc im sure the entire set is there but its deep red, went with our old decor, if u want that, will have a look and c what els i have Kx

Hey Lovely

We cleared out when we had our new kitchen fitted and I think we still have a box full of plates etc sat here. Don't want anything for them if we still have them and I can drop them round for you.

I'll let you know if they are there tomorrow xxx

:) Awww that will be lovely sweetie :hugs: when you drop them round you can have a look at the jumperoo :) x x

Hannah ive got a full set of bowls,plates, mugs etc im sure the entire set is there but its deep red, went with our old decor, if u want that, will have a look and c what els i have Kx

Ok that will be great hun :) x

I've jsut posted in the buy/sell section - I have a little (14") sony TV if you are interested?

OoOOoH Thank you, but thankfully my mum and dad bought me a 32inch for christmas ;) lol x

Hanny I have loads of stuff as I have lived at like 4 different addresses teehee. If you let me know the date you are moving we could possibly come over and drop stuff off. Will take photos of the stuff I have in the garage and you can have it free and I can nose around your new house LMAO!

That will be PERFECT thank you so much babe! :) and its an exsuse to see you x x x x x:) XX X

EXACTLY!
And also I really wanna see your sexy new house teehee xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back