Homeopathy kits for babies?

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Anybody have something like this or know if I can buy such a thing? I want to have a few basic homeopathic remedies so that we've got them should we need them but I was wondering if you can buy a kit? Have seen one online available in the US but cant find it in the uk!

You cold get the Helios Childbirth Kit, which has small doses of safe remedies in it suitable for babies or during pregnancy/birth.

I have their 'basic' kit, not the childbirth one, and they are very good but I don't use them on Freya, I need to get something like this too.

https://www.helios.co.uk/kits.html

I also have the basic 18 Helios Kit and most included is suitable on children. If you don't already have a good book I highly recommend: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Healthy-Child-Homeopathy-Tricia-Allen/dp/1843580543/

Thanks ladies! I think I borrowed that Helios kit off my homeopath for the birth so will look into getting one to keep. Thanks for the book reccomendation too. Will have a mooch :D x

I had a look on the Helios site after writing that, and the Childbirth/Infancy kit has remedies in the 200c potency, which I wouldn't use on Freya - too strong. I think it's better to stick to 30c, and the basic kits are full of those. :)

Thanks Kirsten. Do you know what the deal is with giving remedies (ie do you need to crush them into a powder? I know on adults they should be under the tongue so they can dissolve, but duno how that would work with a baby!) I really should just go see the homeopath with a big list of my questions shouldnt I!! :D

I think you can dissolve one in a bit of water and let them sip it over 5 mins or so. That is what I would do anyway :)

I never needed to crush the remedies with my 2 kids, even as babies they didn't mind the "little candy" and very rarely spat them out (and if they did i'd put it back in mouth and try again). The basic 18 kit I have only contains 30c stuff which is fine; it's also the kit that the author of the book I posted earlier recommends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->