Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I was just going to recommend toast. I have been putting honey on then adding the cinnamon but today I put on peanut butter then cinnamon and then honey. It was so yummy. :) I love the idea of using honey as part of the name. I will probably search for a different language and use whichever sounds the prettiest. I really enjoy reading your comments. Ever since I started using honey and cinnamon I have had pregnancy/baby dreams every night. It's heartbreaking to wake up from them but I feel like it's a sign. I will be praying/wishing on stars/sending good vibes to all of you for BFPs soon!! wish me luck with my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I am praying for an answer to my crazy problems and hoping it's something easy to fix (doubtful but a girl can dream) and also hoping that if it is PCOS or Endometriosis, I can still have a baby.

futrbabymaker...sending you lots of positive energy for your appointment tomorrow...you will be able to achieve your dream and have a baby :hugs:

And I've been doing the peanut butter thing too...sooooo yummy :)

Yep it's brilliant that we have our first honey and cinnamon bean!!! Well done bug. :happydance:

Who's next honey bunnies? Xx

Ok ladies, I'm going to try your H&C this month. Today is CD11 for me, with usually a 33 day cycle, so I am going to begin the H&C in the morning with breakfast. Good luck to all!!!!

Welcome to the group kcoennen!!!!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

Again, CONGRATS BUG!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Super happy for you - our very first honey/cinnamon girl :hugs:

Welcome to the group kcoennen!!!!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

Thank you Bug! And many congrats to you!!!! Do you plan on doing a test again to see darker lines? I think when I get that first faint line I would do it over and over again to keep seeing those two beautiful lines show up :dance:

Oooh! This sounds like fun! I love honey and cinnamon! I am on CD15. First month off the pill, so I have no clue how long my cycle is or where I am at with my cycle. We should make some kind of sticker or sign for our signatures! That would be fun!

um ladies.... i think I did it... 11DPO.. tested a day earlier than I planned.... there is a faint pink second line... Im in shock.. I watched the line come up in disbelief!!!!

How exciting! Congratulations!! :happydance:

:yipee: Congrats Bug!

:dust: come on ladies! You all can get your bfps!

I'm approaching 28 cd... Definitely in the 2ww but had watery (stretchy) cm when I wiped just now... :shock: NOT sure what to make of that since I've always had creamy ones when it's near time for AF... :shrug:

I really love coming up with new ways to eat my honey and cinnamon :) It's like a little game. Tonight I ate chex cereal with honey and cinnamon mixed with it :) It was sooo yummy. I think I may continue to eat this stuff after I have my baby/babies :) I guess I am going to try this remaining positive thing :)

:yipee: Congrats Bug!

:dust: come on ladies! You all can get your bfps!

I'm approaching 28 cd... Definitely in the 2ww but had watery (stretchy) cm when I wiped just now... :shock: NOT sure what to make of that since I've always had creamy ones when it's near time for AF... :shrug:

:dust: maybe it's a good sign!

:hi: Welcome Shterr and kcoennen! Tell us a little about yourselves.

Kcoennen and Shterr612 big :wave: to you both and welcome!!!

Hopefully Bugs great news is attracting more newbies. Come on ladies join up club and eat honey and cinnamon (if you remember...that's the hardest part oh and gagging as you start to go off the stuff lol)!!

Shterr. Im LOVING the signature idea!!! Xx

Welcome new honey & cinnamon girlies!!!! It really works I just got my :bfp: CD36 very faint but whole family can see it lol!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! I LOVE HONEY & CINNAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only symptoms are slightly tender boobs, no more than usual.... NOTHING esle lol!

Attachments

• My BFP.jpg
    My BFP.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 20
Wannabean that's fantastic!!!! Two BFPs this week.yay!!! Xxx

Wannabeam, I knew it!! I had a feeling the last couple of days. So happy for you and our second little honey and cinnamon bun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->