Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Wabblit!!!! Can't believe it!!! Buy some hun!!!! We have holland & barret over here.... will check out the shelves next time I'm there lol!!!!! Did anyone see you take the photo lol? Only a ttc honey & cinnamon lady would understand lol :rofl: I'm a writer and all that we have got up to since taking honey & cinnamon will make a great article or chapter in a book... must take notes lol!:book:

Was telling my Mama about this thead whilst having a cappucino sprinkled with cinnamon at Gloria Jeans, told her how funny we all are and how it really makes my day being a part of this thread with such happy and helpful gals, she thinks it's great and said she bets we will all get our BFPs soon together and that we must stay intouch online as it's someting to tell the kids :thumbup:

Maybe we should give our kids the name honey as a middle name if it works lol!:winkwink:

I don't think I will leave baby n bump ever now.... it's too moreish lol! :blush:

Oooh that would be too funny if we all had girls with honey for a middle name :rofl: Not sure if DH would go for it but seems very appropriate :)

No holland and barrett here as far and I know so will keep on with messily mixing my honey and cinnamon together as I can't handle the graininess of sprinkling it on top.

Oooh that would be too funny if we all had girls with honey for a middle name :rofl: Not sure if DH would go for it but seems very appropriate :)

No holland and barrett here as far and I know so will keep on with messily mixing my honey and cinnamon together as I can't handle the graininess of sprinkling it on top.

Would be very funny lol!:haha: Not sure about what my DH would think... will have to ask!

Maybe I'll :baby: by the greek for honey & cinnamon 'Meli and Kanella' for twin girls of course lol!

Have you tried mixing it and spreading it on toast? Takes away the graininess:thumbup:

:flower:

On toast sounds nice!

As for calling a kid honey - I asked hubby and he's like "what, are you nuts? Kids' are gonna make fun of her!" :dohh: so we're sticking with very traditional names.

Anya for a girl and Misha (Michael) for a boy

I like the name honey!!!! In gonna consider it lol!!

As for the photo...it was a covert operation but I was spotted by one customer, she gave me a sideways glance then turned away with a 'keep clear there is a strange woman in the shop' look on her face :haha:

I like the name honey!!!! In gonna consider it lol!!

As for the photo...it was a covert operation but I was spotted by one customer, she gave me a sideways glance then turned away with a 'keep clear there is a strange woman in the shop' look on her face :haha:

haha!!!! :rofl: I can just imagine it lol!!!!:haha:

:rofl: Honey as part of our kids' names? Hmmm- I'll bring up the idea with DH but I have a feeling he'll veto it as soon I mention it. :rofl:

Yep, we all need to keep in touch and I know we all will become bump buddies together. I had a mishap with my stones today (both the bracelet and the rock I carry). :dohh: I still haven't found my rock- I misplaced it in the house I think. The bracelet (thankfully) has been found- I wasn't even aware it was missing until DH opened the trunk of his car and said "lose something?". phew... So I fixed it to keep wearing it since it was missing one little piece that holds it to the loop when I wear it. DH was so sweet. :cloud9: He helped me look for my little rock and in the end, sorted through his rock collection. He only found one smaller piece that is a rose quartz (in the shape of a heart) and said "don't lose it". I told him I'd put it in my pillow. :rofl: It's so cute.

I was just going to recommend toast. I have been putting honey on then adding the cinnamon but today I put on peanut butter then cinnamon and then honey. It was so yummy. :) I love the idea of using honey as part of the name. I will probably search for a different language and use whichever sounds the prettiest. I really enjoy reading your comments. Ever since I started using honey and cinnamon I have had pregnancy/baby dreams every night. It's heartbreaking to wake up from them but I feel like it's a sign. I will be praying/wishing on stars/sending good vibes to all of you for BFPs soon!! wish me luck with my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I am praying for an answer to my crazy problems and hoping it's something easy to fix (doubtful but a girl can dream) and also hoping that if it is PCOS or Endometriosis, I can still have a baby.

futr- good luck with the dr. :dust: Hope you're pregnant and won't need further testing or help in getting pregnant.

best of luck to you Futr!!!!!! I hope you get some answers!!!! Hmmm Honey as a name.... i don't think DH will be down for it.. Glad you found the bacelet DeafGal!!!

I made it to 10DPO.. woohoo for double digits!!!!!! :happydance:

:yipee: Yay Bug! About time! I'm due for AF in about 3 days but no idea which way my body will lean just yet.

Double digits Allright!!! :wohoo: AF, Stay AWAY from Bug! :grr:

:hug: futrbabymaker.... hope all will work out for you, sending you lots of positive healing energies, remember to listen to your dreams! I have also had BFP dreams since starting h&c. This is the only month in 7 months I have had two dreams where my preggo tests turn positive! Last dream was day before yesterday and three tests turned positive just seconds before I awoke... was so vivid I was surprised to find myself laying in bed dreamin it. If we are dreaming about it I beleive it can only mean good things. I have a pack of angel cards and I asked if it was the right time to be trying and if we would conceive and then laid them out... the first card said 'yes, you're desired outcome will come the timing is right' made me very happy and spooked lol! I'm a great believer of staying positive and never stop believeing you will be a Mama. Last night I read a post about a lady who at the age of twelve was told she would never conceive as she had too much scar tissue.... two babies later she's trying for her third in her late 30s!!! Anything is possible.... especially with the magic of us lot beleiving honey and cinnamon will get us preggo.... that's a massive power to be creating al together!!!! :thumbup:

where is everyone in their cycles?

I'm cd35, 14-17dpo (not sure)

symptoms: sore boobs... that's it lol!

No Af cramps, no cm, no bloating, nada!:dohh:

everyone else?:shrug:

um ladies.... i think I did it... 11DPO.. tested a day earlier than I planned.... there is a faint pink second line... Im in shock.. I watched the line come up in disbelief!!!!

um ladies.... i think I did it... 11DPO.. tested a day earlier than I planned.... there is a faint pink second line... Im in shock.. I watched the line come up in disbelief!!!!

OMG Bug222 that's amazing news!! Our first honey and cinnamon :bfp: I knew this was a lucky group with so much positive energy it was bound to happen soon :happydance:

Fx'd for a sticky bean for you!!!

where is everyone in their cycles?

I'm cd35, 14-17dpo (not sure)

symptoms: sore boobs... that's it lol!

No Af cramps, no cm, no bloating, nada!:dohh:

everyone else?:shrug:

Sounds like you're in a good place wannabeam. No af yet is good news!

woooohooooo Bug222!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!! lets see the honey covered BFP's roll in girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeee!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->