Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I get a feeling in me bones that we might have some honey and cinnamon BFJUICYP's on the horizon!!!!! Good luck ladies fx!!

Ps I just had a crunchie chocolate bar. Does that count as my daily dose he he xx

:rofl: did you sprinkle it with cinnamon and drizzle honey on it?

Check! :smug: I got my dose this morning. I hope you ladies remembered yours today. :hi: Have a great day! Bye!

Guess what. I keep forgetting mine doh!!! On route home from London so I'll take it as soooooon as I get in. I've got my second acupuncture sesh tonight too woop woop. I likes it xx

Wabblit- take your dose of honey and cinnamon! Don't forget!

keep forgetting mine too ooopps!!!! had a crunchy bar today lol!!! Will be sure to have my honey & cinnamon before bed!!!! hehe! :haha:

done!!! :flower: though I kinda feel like I want to throw it up again :wacko:

Shyte. Ive only gone and forgotten AGAIN!!! I'm out (currently babysitting) so unless I stalk the cupboards here I'll have to get my dosage gone 1am when I get home. Yuck!! Not the best thing to settle down to sleep having supped. I'm officially yowsless!!!

Shyte. Ive only gone and forgotten AGAIN!!! I'm out (currently babysitting) so unless I stalk the cupboards here I'll have to get my dosage gone 1am when I get home. Yuck!! Not the best thing to settle down to sleep having supped. I'm officially yowsless!!!

Maybe you should carry a little jar of honey and cinnamon mixed together in your bag lol!:haha: Imagine standing on the london underground and fishing out a jar of honey and cinnamon lol! Everyone would stare and think what's that smells great lol! Could be a new craze and soon train stations accross the country will be selling tins of honey & cinnamon for comuters lol! Try and remember it tomorrow hun! I keep forgetting too and it's gone 12am over here now so that's like 3 days in a row!!! what are we like! :haha:

:rofl: She could start a new tread or even start marketing a new item! That's a great idea- a honey squeezing mixed with cinnamon (like those go-yurt)... :haha:

Me too... I would totally buy enough to get me through the week... One a day... :rofl:

would be sooo much easier to remember that way too!!!! :thumbup:

Cough cough. Look what I found today!!

[IMG]https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/wabblit/photo-2.jpg[/IMG]

Shut up!! That's awesome Wabblit!! So did you buy it? This is the perfect solution to the problem I've been having of mixing the honey and cinnamon together and dribbling honey all over the kitchen counter hahaha :)

By the way, can I just say I'm so happy to be part of this positive thinking group of kind ladies!! I was reading through some other threads that caught my eye and there's some negative ladies and attitudes floating around. Cheers to us and our future bfp's :dance:

No I didn't but probably should have done. I thought I would just take a snap and share it with you all. It's from holland and barrett. Im pleased to say I've dosed up today do pat on the back for me :)

Wabblit that's awesome! I've never seen honey infused with cinnamon before - that's a dream come true. I just sprinkle cinnamon on a spoon of honey - it's kinda grainy and a bit gaggy at a time but I think I'm getting used to it now but that infusion sounds so much tastier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->