Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Bug222

Mum to Iain and Brodie
Reaction score
Ok so there are a few of us on here who have been using Honey and Cinnamon in our TTC journey so here we are starting a group for anyone else who is trying this. Feel free to join and share your stories, mishaps, spoonfuls of cinnamon (oops) etc...

Group Members:

Greenpear - BFP
Wabblit - BFP
Longing2bAMum
Deafgal01
Wannabeam - BFP
Bug222 - BFP
midg08
Angel Thorne
GreenOrchid
Futrbabymaker
kcoennen
Shterr612 - BFP
Mattsgirl
Mrs. Resa
readyORnot -:blue: June 20th!!!
jmandrews- BFP
JenniferAnn- BFP
haj624- BFP
ksp - BFP
Lisa92881- BFP
paradise
LucyLou7
caz & bob- BFP
Kros330- BFP
Stacy_Ann
TTCfor2long
DBZ34
paula181
gingerfaerie
loveanurse1
MrsMcD123
Stinas
GalvanBaby
Jenwantsababy
mamadonna
kneeswrites - :angel:
Gregsprincess -

DH and I have been TTC for 8 cycles as of October, I learned about honey and cinnamon from Greenpear and am willing to give it a try if it will get me my BFP!!

:wave:

Here I am! and Here's my Cinnamon & Honey story:

I've been TTC for a year with no luck - I tried temping, OPK once, lie still after BD, tracking my CM, pay attention to O symptoms - you name it :wacko:

Then in the middle of August I got sick. Super sick :sick: with flu - sore throat, high fever that stayed with me for 6 days! All through my fever and sore throat I took honey because I know it helps with sore throat. Meanwhile I was busy reading up on various natural ways of promoting fertility (basically ways that wouldn't require me going to a doctor to get prescription and something that didn't come in a form of a pill) and i found a great site that suggested eating a spoon-full of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day. Apparently honey and cinnamon combination promotes fertility and blood flow. Since I like cinnamon anyways and I was already eating honey I decided "why not?" I didn't believe it would happen because we hardly BD because of me being sick, and I stopped tracking my fertility signs and temperatures and no OPK for several months now because none of that worked for me.

Well lo and behold - I ended up conceiving :shock: :cloud9:

All was well for several weeks and then unfortunately I miscarried Sept 21st :cry:

Regardless, I feel hope, and now I am on a mission to try cinnamon and honey trick again. Hubby and I decided not to TTC this cycle till I get 1 normal AF, but I'm keeping up the habit of taking honey with cinnamon - maybe it will help me be extra fertile for November :winkwink:

Anyways, here's my long story, and welcoming others to join in and share theirs!

Hey bug hi!!! And hugs to you too greenpear. I've also gone and bought some so let's stink of cinnamon together (prob not as much as Bug likes to take tho lol) xxx

Yay! At least the recipe doesn't call for honey garlic :wacko: don't think our significant others will like that too much :rofl:

Hahaha... whenever I go to the "cinnamon cupboard" DH makes fun of me. Yeah it is a really good job it is not garlic.. or I would have eaten a whole spoonful of that and it would have taken FOREVER to get rid of the taste (and the smell)

Hehe true too - I feel like going and recruiting more ladies to join our group. What do you guys say? Should we "advertise" on November thread and see how many want to join?

Hi, i'll join, i'm a secret stalker of Bug and Greenpears journals :blush: I was just thinking about trying the honey cinnamon thing this month but I couldn't remember where i'd read it, so I did a search for the word Cinnamon and I found this, perfect, must be a sign :happydance:

Should I make OH take a spoonful, will it help his little guys too?

Hi longintobeamum!!!!

Yes apparently so but my OH won't as he HATES cinnamon!! good luck ...it's supposed to also be an aphrodisiac but you could always pour it on your body and get him to lick it off for getting in the mood and his/your daily doses!!! Lol

Hey greenpear yes let's recruit!! I keep forgetting to take mine :blush: but we could suggest all November thread followers do it and see what happens/will also help remind us all to take it!!!

Lets do it!!! Xxxx :happydance:

There's some English chef, i don't remember his name, he says if you eat a little of the thing that you hate everyday, after 1 month apparently your taste buds change and you will like it. I haven't tried the theory out yet, but we aren't fans of Honey or Cinnamon so will have to try it in various different ways to get our daily doses!

Also I have put a link to this page in my signature, so hopefully people might follow it here :D

There's some English chef, i don't remember his name, he says if you eat a little of the thing that you hate everyday, after 1 month apparently your taste buds change and you will like it. I haven't tried the theory out yet, but we aren't fans of Honey or Cinnamon so will have to try it in various different ways to get our daily doses!

Also I have put a link to this page in my signature, so hopefully people might follow it here :D

Yay Welcome! :hugs: Do you eat oatmeal or toast? You can put honey and cinnamon right on toast or oatmeal. I don't mind mine straight up on a spoon but if it's too strong I don't see why you can't add it to your favourite meals :winkwink:

Hehe and you are welcome to stalk my journal as much as you like - the more the merrier!

Ok ladies, I'm posting a link to our group on November thread!

Sounds good Greenpear.. sorry just got on here now as I can't access BnB at work apart from on my phone.

Longing2baMum- I sure hope you can learn to like things over time as I really HATE the taste of honey.. lol... My DH has been taking it too so hopefully it has a good effect on both of us!

Good luck trying to make your significant others take honey and cinnamon. Mine hates honey, won't take it even when his throat is sore :dohh: and he's against SMEP, pre-seed, bbt, and all other things (thank god he loves :sex: and really wants babies as much as I do :haha: ) so all I can do is wear my fertility stone, eat honey, BD and pray - and surprisingly that combination last month worked, so I'm hoping its will work again hehe :D

Hiya girls

googled h&c after reading this thread and found these great websites:

https://www.health-benefits-of-honey.com/tryingforababy.html

https://sites.google.com/site/cureremedies/home

:thumbup:

Great work Wannabeam! :thumbup: I had no clue that cinnamon and honey were good for so many other issues - I only knew about colds because that's how my mom treated my sore throat when I was a kid, and only recently learned about fertility.

Wow it even helps with arthritis! :shock:

Hey Bug, I have an idea! :idea:

I think it would be really fun if you could create a list of our names on your first post and when we get our bfp's add :bfp: symbol or :baby: symbol next to the names or something. This way we can celebrate our progress!

What do you girls think?

Love that idea, Green... I need to start making myself take honey and cinnamon. :dohh: I didn't take any today. Oh well.

Green- I will when I get home if I remember. :dohh: I'm at work right now for another 5 hours and then I got school class to go to before my appt. But I'll be home in about 12 hours from now. :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->