Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hey everybody, so I started taking it yesterday and as soon as I opened the honey I smelled it and remembered how much I hate it. But I figured with the cinnamon it would be ok lol well it wasnt it took like 10 mins to swallow lol I know pathetic right :shrug: so today I'm gonna try it in some tea and see how that goes. I'm so happy to be apart of a group so supportive of each other. Oh and congratulations to Bug and Wannabeam. Can't wait to join you on team :bfp:!

Lol! Sounds like me!! Try holding your nose that's what I do (gag) xx

I know it's a spoonful but is it a teaspoon or tablespoon?

Good question. I just use one of my regular spoons (like I would use for my cereal or whatever)... :shrug:

I use a table spoon for good measure. Yum not

i use a table spoon.. but it is not quite full.... I also hate the taste of honey!! I put the spoonful of cinnamon and honey in my mouth then take a big sip of juice or gingerale...

I hope you are ok DeafGal!!!!

Here we go! I just used a different site and the code worked for me better:

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/11/03/5871a4e926b360180fdce803a9bb3224.gif

Its simple, but sweet! No worries if you don't want to use it!

Oooo I like it!!! How do we get it??

Hope you are ok deafgal :hugs: your probably have angels protecting you too hun, especially if you are a beleiver!:thumbup:

Symptoms as requested girls:

1-14dpo
Nothing except slightly sore boobs.... no more than usual.
Bad headaches... took paracetamol but it only worked for like half an hour... big preggo symptom!don't know how I missed that one lol!
Now at over 14dpo I feel slightly crampy which scared me abit.... but preggo ladies assure me that's ok.... if it wasn't for the positive tests I wouldn't know I was preggo as the cramps are like trapped wind in feeling.
cm is creamy but not got much at all really... less than before my BFP.

I had my bloodtest today and was meant to be told in one hour what the results were but no phonecall came... Cypriots! Laid back in life and business lol! So I have to wait untill tonight... if my home tests said faint positive for two days running then the doctors one should be too right? Hate waiting... doesn't feel real without the thumbs up from the doctor lol! :shrug:

Headache was my big symptom last time too! I almost never get headaches so it was really weird. Yay!

It's simple - just click on quote and you'll see the link as it looks - all you have to do is copy/paste into signature - but if you have too many things there you'll have to get rid of some of them.

:dohh: think I am now a firm believer in the stones. I just think my bracelet kept me from harm today so while I had a bad morning, I am grateful to be alive and enjoy the sun warming me.

Omg, stay safe! :hugs:

So i started my honey and cinnamon dose today and i think i over did it on the cinnamon lol. I didn't realize how big the holes in the cinnamon shaker was and i didn't want to waste the honey since i don't have much left...it wasn't bad, just a little strong haha. Tomorrow i'll be more careful with the cinnamon

Aside from being tired from the craziness of a day I had, I'm fine. No sore feeling from it.

I'm not good with codes and stuff... does anyone else know how to explain? I just copy/pasted it from the site.

It's simple - just go to shterr612's post where she shows her signature in her post, click on reply with quote and you'll see the link as it looks in the actual quote - all you have to do is copy/paste into signature (open another window and go into your signature so that you can change it) - but if you have too many things there you'll have to get rid of some of them

Hope you don't mind I added the signature to my posts too. Looking forward to being honey & cinnamon bump buddies with all of you lovely ladies.... we will know who eachother are with the signature too! Just had my results confirmed by doctor, I'm 4 weeks!

Has everyone taken their honey & cinnamon today? :thumbup:

Any symptoms from you ladies still in tww? I still don't have anything but sore boobs, and not very sore at that, feel normal otherwise.x x x

Starting a new cycle. This next one will be it cuz I have my stones and daily doses of honey with cinnamon to battle for a winning bfp.

Girls I'l totally SHOCKED :shock:

Attachments

• Nov bfp!.jpg
    Nov bfp!.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
OMG OMG OMG GREENPEAR!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you!!!! :hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->