Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hope you don't mind I added the signature to my posts too. Looking forward to being honey & cinnamon bump buddies with all of you lovely ladies.... we will know who eachother are with the signature too! Just had my results confirmed by doctor, I'm 4 weeks!

Has everyone taken their honey & cinnamon today? :thumbup:

Any symptoms from you ladies still in tww? I still don't have anything but sore boobs, and not very sore at that, feel normal otherwise.x x x

Congrats on it being official!!! So happy for you! Hoping to join the bump club soon! Keep us all posted!!

Wow that's three :bfp: in one cycle!!! Congrats greenpear! Honey and cinnamon babies are on a roll!

hmm - all these BFPs can't be pure coincidence! Even if they are, i'm actually starting to think I might try this... I have honey in the cupboard and cinnamon as well - I even always have cinnamon bark in my kitchen as I'm in Grenada (spice isle) and my husband keeps bringing it home...

Exactly how much cinnamon is one supposed to sprinkle? Is there any particular type of honey that's best? A couple of years ago I had a thing for taking a teaspoon of manuka honey every day (till it got a bit too expensive for me)

Yay!!! Greenpear. That's amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!! Xxxx

hmm - all these BFPs can't be pure coincidence! Even if they are, i'm actually starting to think I might try this... I have honey in the cupboard and cinnamon as well - I even always have cinnamon bark in my kitchen as I'm in Grenada (spice isle) and my husband keeps bringing it home...

Exactly how much cinnamon is one supposed to sprinkle? Is there any particular type of honey that's best? A couple of years ago I had a thing for taking a teaspoon of manuka honey every day (till it got a bit too expensive for me)

Yes do it!!! Organic honey is the best. Just sprinkle your cinnamon on top after a spoonful of honey and gulp. Good luck xxx

has anyone managed to persuade their husbands to take it too? I've just read somewhere that it's great for 'strengthening semen'...:blush:
I make my husband's breakfast every morning, do you think it would work if I stirred it into his porridge or something (he likes cinnamon in everything anyway, and maybe I could substitute honey for the sugar he normally has in it)?

Or does it have to be raw and un-interfered with?

Thank you all very much for congratulations :hugs: wouldn't be here without you girls!!!! and I plan to stick around!!! :rofl:

Now I'm terrified of another MC but I'll keep PMA and pray lots and hopefully that will be good for keeping bad luck away!

ReadyOrNot - I did not use any organic honey or anything special (although if you want to why not? ) I just bought a tub in Superstore (the cheapest bulk kind I could find) and Every morning ate about TBSP and generously sprinkled it with cinnamon.

My hubby outright refused to eat honey in any shape or form so it was all me, but I guess it worked - this is second time I'm eating it a whole month and second time I'm getting a bfp! Coincidence? I think not!

it was easier than i thought! Went in the kitchen and poured honey on a tablespoon with cinnamon sprinkled on top and my husband said "what's that? Can I have some?" ('cause I'm always on at him for putting too much sugar in everything) and he didn't even ask me to explain why! I'm sure he would say I was being ridiculous if i said it was for fertility but yaay! So me and hubby both started today!

i could occasionally convince DH to take it.. but not consistently... welcome to the group readyOrnot!!!!

:thumbup: ReadyOrNot - that's awesome! Welcome to the group and I'm glad that you persuaded your hubby as well! Here's to next set of bfp's!

Can i join??? i think I O'd today... am i too late to start? im going to go buy some honey tomorrow :) if anything ill be ready for my next cycle... but hopefully there wont be a next cycle!

Can i join??? i think I O'd today... am i too late to start? im going to go buy some honey tomorrow :) if anything ill be ready for my next cycle... but hopefully there wont be a next cycle!

of course!!!! Welcome!!! Tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome! The more the merrier! :hugs:

Congrats to all on your BFPs!! That is so excited! I'm still taking my honey and cinnamon, but it's not going to help if I don't ovulate! lol I get blood work done on the 19th to find out if I ovulated or not. So soon after that I should know what's going on! Congrats to everyone again and much baby dust to all!!!

aw thanks for the nice warm welcome :) haha
Ok so I am Janene I am 25. DH and I were married in July. I have been monitoring my cycles since last feburary. This is my 4th cycle... FXed there will be no more for 9 months :) I am on my second round of clomid due to my crazy irregular cycles. I am not monitored though and i do ovulate. I like honey and i like cinnamon so when i saw this thread i thought why not give it a shot. I feel really good about this month... praying for a BFP! how about you ladies, whats your stories?

Welcome!!! And you're never too late to take honey/cinnamon. It's great overall for your health and for keeping you from being sick. As for fertility, it improves blood circulation down there and conception overall - maybe it will help implant your bean! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->