Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

OMG! CONGRATS greenpear sooooooooooooo happyfor you!!!!!! This stuff really works doesn't it!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome newbies! It's so great many more are joining.... will have a read through the posts to get up to date with all of you!

FX for your BFPs!!!!

deafgal.... this cycle will be YOUR month!!!!:kiss:

:dust: to all

aw thanks for the nice warm welcome :) haha
Ok so I am Janene I am 25. DH and I were married in July. I have been monitoring my cycles since last feburary. This is my 4th cycle... FXed there will be no more for 9 months :) I am on my second round of clomid due to my crazy irregular cycles. I am not monitored though and i do ovulate. I like honey and i like cinnamon so when i saw this thread i thought why not give it a shot. I feel really good about this month... praying for a BFP! how about you ladies, whats your stories?

I'm also 25, took me and DH 7months... but I reckon I can't count 2 of them as I probably didn't ovulate after stopping birthcontrol pill yasmin (had no ewcm), I also had crazy cycles, the month I started honey & cinnamon we conceived (october), was starting to think that my chances were low due to irregular ovulation and long cycles, but turns out all the positivity from this thread and the h&c got me knocked up lol! Never stop beleiving hun! Your BFP is just around the corner. And don't forget your honey&cinnamon dose everyday!

Yesterday I sprinkled some on an apple I cut up and it was yummy!

:hugs:

it was easier than i thought! Went in the kitchen and poured honey on a tablespoon with cinnamon sprinkled on top and my husband said "what's that? Can I have some?" ('cause I'm always on at him for putting too much sugar in everything) and he didn't even ask me to explain why! I'm sure he would say I was being ridiculous if i said it was for fertility but yaay! So me and hubby both started today!

Thats brill hun!:thumbup: My DH kept forgetting but it still worked for me! I am always on at hubby too about sugar.... he puts it on everything, in every cup of tea! I got raised eyebrows from him when I told him it would get us preggo in october, but he beleives me now lol! :haha:

Hope you don't mind I added the signature to my posts too. Looking forward to being honey & cinnamon bump buddies with all of you lovely ladies.... we will know who eachother are with the signature too! Just had my results confirmed by doctor, I'm 4 weeks!

Has everyone taken their honey & cinnamon today? :thumbup:

Any symptoms from you ladies still in tww? I still don't have anything but sore boobs, and not very sore at that, feel normal otherwise.x x x

Congrats on it being official!!! So happy for you! Hoping to join the bump club soon! Keep us all posted!!

Thanks hun, FX for your honey and cinnamon BFP soon!!!! Got my results yesterday and my hcg levels show 95miu/ml.... whatever that means:haha:... apprently I'm only in my 4th week. Got my first appointment with gyno next wednesday... nervous already!

Going to put my h&c on readybrek today lol! x x x

Well, I've been married since July 2007 and my DH always have said that we wouldn't have kids until after we've been married for at least 5 years. Last year, one month, I finally convinced him to go without the condom and go in me so he did. At first we both freaked out but then eventually came to the point where we both realized we wanted to go ahead and start trying. I didn't think it would take me so long but it's been a year after this month since that happened.

I believe Wanna. It's gonna be my month this month, this cycle. Because I'm going to be taking that honey and cinnamon daily like it's my vitamin. :thumbup: Hopefully all of you wonderful ladies will get your bfps too with me and we can all be bump buddies together.

I got an appt with the nurse practitioner this morning. We'll see what happens- I will mention that it's been about a year since I've started trying and see what she suggests the next thing I do- testing or whatever... I know DH still needs to go for a SA.

Wow this really seems to work! I can't wait to go tHe store now to my honey :) haha! Thanks for sharing your stories! U women are pretty awesome! Yesterday when I got my EWCM I was so excited I called DH at work to tell him and I got him to come home on his lunch break! I didn't want to waste valuable time :) haha he i's the best he wants this as ba as I do so he will do anything :)

:hugs: deafgal, let us know what happens :flower:

jmandrews... that's the way to do it, as soon as you see that ewcm jump on your DH! This is the first cycle I did exactly that... I wasn't expecting to ovulate so early but after a trip to the loo I noticed ewcm and flew out of the bathroom shouting I think I'm ovulating early at my hubby, we made sure we kept going everyday/everyother day after that for a while as I heard you can get it two days before you ovulate. Luckily we had already BDed everyday the week before I saw ewcm just as a precaution too. Goodluck and FX for you hun :flower:

Nat, Jmandrews, ReadyOrNot - sending you girls LOADS of :dust: and positive wishes! ~ The key is to take honey everyday! Impatiently waiting for your good news :flower:

Question to the other pregnant ladies: are you guys still eating H&C? I kinda am... :blush: but should we or not?

Question to the other pregnant ladies: are you guys still eating H&C? I kinda am... :blush: but should we or not?

yep! had it on readybrek today! It's sooo good for you... I think we should!

anyone good at working out tickers?

why is it I put the same dates in two websites but one says I'm 4weeks preggo and the other 5 weeks? I know I'm only 4 as my doctor says so lol!

Wanna - you might have to put a different date for your period - I put mine for Oct 8 even though in reality last time I bled was Sept 27th, but I O'd late because in early Oct I still had PG hormones (tests were +ve until 3 weeks ago) so that's why my ticker is "acccurate" now - try that and see if that works

Wanna - you might have to put a different date for your period - I put mine for Oct 8 even though in reality last time I bled was Sept 27th, but I O'd late because in early Oct I still had PG hormones (tests were +ve until 3 weeks ago) so that's why my ticker is "acccurate" now - try that and see if that works

That's weird... my last AF was also 27th september lol! Don't quite get ya hun lol... what date do you reckon I should enter? Think I ovulated bewteen 14th and 16th of october.... but my last AF was like 6 weeks ago... so shoudn't I be classed as 5-6weeks preggo? Also why does my hcg level only show 4 weeks preggo... should I be worried? Confused :wacko:

So I think I'm 2dpo today. TWW here I come again. Hope everyone's doing well and we can turn us into BFPs real soon xx

Have been taking my H&C everyday. It's not tasting any better but slowly getting used to it and can swallow right away, so that's a plus lol. Still waiting for AF to end so can get ready to O. Really praying this is our month.

Wow I haven't checked in since yesterday morning and a lot has happened :) Welcome Matt's girl and MrsResa!

I think I'm one of the more elderly ladies on this thread - DH and I are both 34 and coming up on our 2nd anniversary. I guess it took me a little longer to find my OH but he was worth the wait! After my next birthday I'll have to graduate to the 35+ ttc forum but hopefully I'll get a BFP before then.

Bug222 and wannabeam, definitely stick around! I love both of your energy!

Deafgal, I do the same thing and celebrate AF showing up with some sushi and a beer. Every month I tell myself, this might be my last sushi for a while so I'd better enjoy it!

Just catching up on the chit chat and think that Im actually probably the oldest on the thread :-( Im 37 :hi:

Ok Ok so what am I doing wrong ladies? You all have your sparkely Honey and Cinnamons in your signature and Im missing out :-(

When I try and add the original code to my signature I get an error message saying I have two many lines, Ive tried EVERYTHING and it just wont display. Having checked my settings it says:
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No
So how on earth do I change these, are yours the same? Blimey I thought having a baby was a challenge in itself, this is Kripton Factor stuff and ideas my lovelies? xx :hissy:

Hi everyone id like to join too! Today im supposed to get AF but i didnt get it yet. I tested and got a BFN so im assuming she will be here very soon. This was my last round of clomid for a little and i want to try the H&C!! When do you start taking it, the day AF comes? and CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP's :) :) i cant wait for that to be me one day! I am 31 and just got married in may 2011 we have been trying since may. I did 3 cycles of clomid so far and am having trouble ovulating. I am getting positives on the opk but so far no luck... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->