Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Haha I was thinking the same thing! It will be so fun ding out what everyone else is having! Just a few more months and they're gonna start popping out! :haha:

I know i was wondering that too! I'm so excited to find out! Can't wait for our little babies to start arriving! :) Won't be long!

Has anyone heard from Wabblit? Just realized its been awhile...

I was thinking that that other day... she hasn't been on any of the threads. Hoping everything is ok!!

I think that we're probably all good but just have so many things to do - I keep getting busier and busier it feels :)

This month and next I am crazy busy! I am starting to wonder how i am going to get anything done when i have something going on every weekend! yikes!

Hi Ladies

So I went to my appointement and I swear my doctor can't do maths as she reckons I've put on 3kilos which doesn't add up as my scales show 2kilos and so do hers :dohh: I look thinner if anything too!!!! She still says it's not excellent :cry: I don't know what to do :shrug: I don't add normal milk to my cereal it's low fat rice milk and I eat rivita or salad in a rye bread sandwich for lunch with a herbal tea, I then have a piece of fruit in the evening and a healthy dinner which I don't always finish. I don't add sugar to anything or eat white bread or white pasta and I don't have anything but water or decaf tea/coffee without sugar!!! I never have snacks in between meals either. And to make matters worse my glucose test came back high of normal!!!:cry: I have to take iron too now which I am ok with and my other repeated bloods for toxoplasmosis and stuff were all negative which is good :thumbup:. I just feel soooo confused as to what to do. My baby is above average in weight and height too which is scary. I feel like I eat nothing and still I am not doing great. Then I read about how much rubbish all these other girls are eating everyday and their blood sugar is fine... not fair!

It's greek easter this weekend and today my Mama and I made flaounes which are greek easter cakes. I had one for my lunch with an apple for a treat and now I feel bad for it. It's the first pastry I've had in weeks. And there is only two tablespoons of sugar in the batch of fifteen handsized cakes which consist mainly of two cheeses, sultanas and savoury bread flour. I feel like I cannot eat my easter egg my huby will buy me :cry: I am scared of the slightest bit of sugar :argh:

Wow wannabeam im not sure how you could get healthier than that!!! I envy how healthy you are eating! Have you tried taking long walks daily? I dunno if that would help. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You are eating right and your baby maybe a little bigger than average but who says thats a bad thing. Keep your chin up it will get better :)

Wow! I can't imagine that! You are eating so well! I am scared for my next appointment... I have not been eating very well. I'm trying to do better... but yeah. :( I'm sure you and baby are just fine though. Keep doing the healthy stuff, that's the most important thing!

aw hun.. im with the others.. you have always been a healthy eater. I don't see how you could cut back on anything. Unfortunately some peoples body's just react in a strange way when pregnant. *big hugs*

Thanks girls

My hubby and parents keep saying the same thing so I will put it to the back of my mind. I will however start to take a few more walks or some more exercise now that I have the energy so maybe that will help. It's soooo confusing for me when I'm sooo careful, like you say it may just be that pregnancy is affecting my body in a strange way. Thanks for your support :kiss:

How is everyone else today? :flower:

Always here for you wannabeam :)

I am great! I am getting anxious because my twin sis is coming home for a visit next week for 10 days. I haven't seen her since December when her and her husband moved to North Carolina. Its the first time we have ever been separated. She is going to come to one of my Dr. appointments too. We are having one of my baby showers on April 22 while she is here. I can't wait! Then on May 1st I am flying out to visit her with my Husband. haha! Busy Busy

I have been having a much much better week than last week. I just could not have a good day for the life of me! Ugh! This week has been better, but I am struggling a little with difficulty sleeping. Plus, I have have gone from waking up once in the night to pee to twice. That, plus weird dreams probably plays a big role in the lack of sleep.

On a good note... I have now felt my baby multiple times every single day for a week now! And both hubby and I have felt the baby with hands on the tummy now! This is by far the coolest part of being pregnant! Loving every moment of feeling baby!

only twice a night to pee?!?! I am so envious!! A good night for me is at least 4 times.. a bad night every hour!

Yay for baby movements!! Truely is amazing isn't it!

jmandrews- I know how you feel, I have a twin bro and I am literally in tears everytime I think of him as he lives in the UK, I have never felt whole without him here and I miss him so much it hurts:cry:, I hate not sharing my pregnancy with him, i'm welling up just thinking about it. It's great your sis is coming to see you, bet you are sooooo excited:happydance:! I have been sending my bro pics of me with a bump so he can experience it with me a little, not the same thing as him actually being here though lol, and skype is cool but he can't reach through and feel my tummy wriggle lol:haha:! Makesure you take a photo of you with your sis and your bump as it will be a memory you will treasure:thumbup:. My twin bro is coming over 3weeks after the birth even though he wants to come for the birth, we all know how much airline tickets are nowadays lol! I have sent him a onsie with a photo of him on and words that say "my quality uncle" and "The Godfather" as he will be the godfather too, he loves it. I'm going to make another few onsies with his pic on too so that he knows when he is not here his baby niece will be wearing him proudly.:thumbup:

shterr612- sorry to hear u r not sleeping well, I find it hard too, I find falling asleep on the sofa more comfortable than my bed lol, maybe it's all the cushions! It's so cool you can feel your baby already, I'm sure I didn't feel anything untill 23-24weeks, so you are lucky. This is definately the coolest part of pregnancy :happydance:

Bug- Peeing every hour must be annoying, hope it lessons for you soon. Try not to drink anything an hour before bed and see if it helps? Easier said than done I know, I am always thirsty and can't sleep without a glass of water first.:hugs:

Wannabeam- aw I know it is so hard. I bet your bro is thrilled to be the godfather. The onesies are a great idea! I'm curious to see if Everlee will get me confused with my sister. Haha that would be funny. I hope to see her a few times a year. I will def get lots of pictures! I am hoping she can make it home to be at my delivery.

Shterr- aw yay that is so exciting u can feel baby on the outside! You will be able to see him or her move pretty soon. Everlee just started moving across my belly last week. I was able to get it on my camera. I love when she does that.

Bug- u wake up 4 times or every hour!!!! Agh! I only wake up once and sometimes not at all. I'm worried that it will get worse now! I love my sleep!

Wannabeam- aw I know it is so hard. I bet your bro is thrilled to be the godfather. The onesies are a great idea! I'm curious to see if Everlee will get me confused with my sister. Haha that would be funny. I hope to see her a few times a year. I will def get lots of pictures! I am hoping she can make it home to be at my delivery.

Shterr- aw yay that is so exciting u can feel baby on the outside! You will be able to see him or her move pretty soon. Everlee just started moving across my belly last week. I was able to get it on my camera. I love when she does that.

Bug- u wake up 4 times or every hour!!!! Agh! I only wake up once and sometimes not at all. I'm worried that it will get worse now! I love my sleep!

Oh man! Now I'm worried about it getting worse too! Uh oh! Awww! I can't wait to see movement! That will be so cool.

it is so funny to watch your tummy dancing away.. DH and I play guessing games about what part of baby is sticking out now lol.

yup.. i have been bad with the overnight bathroom trips since the very beginning. so frustrating.. especially since getting out of bed is no easy task!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->