Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Hi Wanna!

Sorry Dr is being a pain in the arse but if you are getting thinner and baby is big then it's really not you gaining weight but the baby and all that fluid as well. You sound like a really healthy eater and you never know, sometimes you can put on weight in spurts. It happened to me few months back. I wasn't gaining much, then all of a sudden over 4 weeks I put on around 6-8 pounds and my Dr. freaked out. I ignored her and continued to eat whatever I did before and over next 4 weeks didn't even put on an ounce so she started freaking out that I didn't put any weight on :dohh: but obviously I'm doing fine because overall I'm all the same size with exception of a bowling ball in front of my stomach :rofl: so I'm not worrying.

I hope that your Dr. will relax and not stress you out as well. :hugs:

Ladies,

I thought this was super cute! :) What stage are you on? Hahaha! Cute site in general.

https://pregnantchicken.squarespace.c...pregnancy.html

Decided to share my 27 week bump on this thread as well :flower:

Attachments

• 27 week bump! copy.jpg
    27 week bump! copy.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
aw green your bump is so cute!

sorry i havent been on much lately. I have been so busy! my sister is in town, i had to go to a wedding over the weekend. my baby shower was sunday, tomorrow is my Dr. appt to test for gestational diabetes... then i start going every 2 weeks and I am getting ready for vacation on may 1st.... and sadly i just found out we are putting my 17 year old German shepard/chow mix dog Ginger to sleep on monday. im so upset. Ive had her since i was 9.

I hope everyone is doing well. We all need to catch up more often.

Oh JM im so sorry to hear you are loosing your furbaby. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your fur baby! :( Bug hugs! Sounds like you have been keeping very busy with lots of fun things too! That's awesome! Are you excited to start the biweekly appointments? :)

Aw JM I'm soo sorry about your furbaby :cry: is she in a lot of pain? :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck with GD test.

~ I haven't heard much about my own test yet. Not sure whether I passed or not so I guess I'll ask my Dr. next week when I see her.

Thanks ladies... Well my dad canceled the appt to have her put down. Not sure why. I guess he thinks she is doing better. I just don't want her to suffer.

Got my results back :). Passed my GD test! Yay! But they did discover that I am anemic so now I am on am iron supplement.
Today I am in the 3rd trimester! Yippee!
Hope everyone is doing well.

Everlee has been moving like crazy These last two days! I think I have a gymnast or soccer player growing inside me. Hahaha!

That's so awesome! My little one has been starting to get a little more active too. Its the best feeling ever, for sure! Felt hiccups for the first time the other day. Super cute... Didn't enjoy it as much at 3:30 am as I probably would have during the day, but still! :)

lol.. no the middle of the night movements aren't quite as enjoyable. Mine has started to do more pushing against me than kicking. Lots of rolling over too. It is quite common now to not be able to bend over cause there is a body part in my ribs! lol You can really see my tummy moving now too.

Mine started to tickle my ribs every so often...something borderline between tickling and pain :wacko:

Eeek! Cant even imagine the ribs! Yikes! Mine moves a lot, but it's pretty much stayed in the same position. Head up, feet down. It's body seems to favor being on my left side. When I lay flat, my stomach is always lopsided and you can see where it's laying. It occasionally kicks on the side, but 90% of the time, it's kicking right below the belly button/above the pubic bone... and seems to enjoy pushing against the bladder. Haha! I hope it eventually goes head down so I don't have to worry too much about breach.

Hi girls

How r u all?

JM sorry to hear your furbaby is unwell, hope your Dad is right and your furbaby is getting better:thumbup:. Sounds silly but last week my fish died. It was the first pet my hubby ever bought me back when we first moved in together and we even brought it over to Cyprus because I couldn't bare to leave it lol. I was very upset and I have burried it in my Mama's garden under a red geranium. Seems strange now only having one fish left. It has always been there swimming about in the corner of the room in all our 7 different houses we have rented over the years.:cry: But I too didn't want it to sufer any longer as it had a health problem which caused it to blow up out of shape and I always worried it was in pain. Hugs to your furbaby.:hugs: Animals are so amazing, they never complain and they are always grateful. Bless them all.

I have been feeling major movement too girls. My hubby is now gasping at my tummy moving and rippling. I am a bit worried that baby Jaz has moved from being head down to lying across me. I can feel kicks on my right side which I never felt before. I have an apoointement in a few days so we will see!

Has anyone else started nesting? I have even half packed my hospital bag lol! Maybe it's because everyone keeps telling me my baby will come early lol! I have also stripped down the nursery linning and fabrics and washed them all. I am not putting them back out untill nearer the time as I want them to stay fresh. I have also washed all the baby clothes.... I have even washed the car seat :haha: Anyone else?

I have washed all the linens already.. don't have many clothes yet but have washed the three things that I do have. I haven't started on my hospital bag yet but keep thinking about it.

I have a feeling once I hit week 30 and on, I will start to nest like crazy! I'm such a planner, I'm surprised I haven started yet... But I know I'll be getting impatient by that point, so I'm trying to save some stuff to do, haha!

No worries about baby being in wrong position - my mom says they turn so many times before finally settling down that at 30 weeks it's not a concern. I think they have to settle down by 35-37 weeks or so?

as for nestling - I feel twinges of it here and there - I really want to buy and set stuff up, but in my culture it's really bad luck to get stuff for baby too early. Ideally you shouldn't get anything till almost birth and can't receive presents till after birth, but I know we'll have to buy stuff soon. Probably when June hits I'll start looking around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->