Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

yeah this baby is constantly flipping back and forth.. some days feet are in my ribs.. others they are digging into my side.

Oh I've been getting the cervix/bladder kicks, for sure! Talk about weird!!

Hi ladies

How's everyone doing?

I had a scan monday. All looks great, baby is head down and finally no longer a big baby. I have lost close to 3 kilos but only from me not from the baby so again nothing to worry about. I have to go every two weeks now to doctors so it feels like the final countdown has begun!!! :happydance:

I get the low kicks too and I told doctor about it along with pressure down there and she said it will increase when the baby drops at 36 weeks, eeek! Bye bye bladder lol... maybe I'll just set up camp in the washroom lol! :haha:

Sounds like baby is doing great! Not much longer now! Yay!!! I start going to the Dr. every two weeks after my appointment this friday. Its crazy how fast time is flying!
Monday I get to have my 3D ultrasound! I am soo soo excited! I will def. post pictures. :)
I am starting to feel a little big nauseas again in the late mornings and I am super exhausted. Those are the big changes that I have noticed in the 3rd trimester so far.
How is everyone else?

Hi ladies. Sorry I'm not on here much I've just so much going on I don't ever seem to get a spare moment. All is well with me and we have our 20wk scan tomo! We're not going to find out the sex still.

Just a question...how far up to your due dates are you thining of staying at work until? I'm considering (but is it realistic?) working until two weeks due so I've more time to spend with baby when he/she arrives. However I commute into London. Am I being realistic? X

HI WABBLIT!!! So excited you get to see baby in the morning! I wish i could give you advice but I live in the U.S. and its different here :)

I have my 3D ultrasound in the morning! I will post pics right after! YAY!

Baby Everlee's 3D ultrasound picture :) She is absolutely perfect! What an amazing experience. I can't wait to kiss her little face! she is measuring 5 days early. She weighs 3 lbs 7 oz so far. im so in love!

Attachments

• 558662_10100645577334848_20723695_49570443_2100066821_n.jpg
    558662_10100645577334848_20723695_49570443_2100066821_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Wabblit, glad all is going ok, how did the scan go?:flower:

Everlee is beautiful jmandrews, it's sooooo exciting when you get to see their little faces on 3D isn't it!!!!:happydance:

I have swollen ankles and feet at the moment... must be the heat. Slept nearly all day yesterday too :sleep:

Hey ladies! Awww Everlee is so beautiful JM! Can't wait until we can see pics of her when she's out to compare! :) hope everyone's doing well!

We're having the daycare hunt going on the last couple of weeks! Talk about crazy! Sigh!

Everlee is sooo cute! She looks nice and chubby like a little newborn already! :happydance:

I get random waves of nausea too now - wonder why? Oh and terrible leg cramps and joint pain/pinched nerves. Grandma said it will go away when I deliver Booo!

Hope everyone's doing well and enjoying warm weather!

Had my baby shower yesterday and got so many wonderful gifts. Everlee is pretty much set just need to get a few more things and we will be ready for her arrival! So excited! Here is a pic from yesterday :)

Attachments

• 72827_10100655591396588_20723695_49627782_1564718756_n.jpg
    72827_10100655591396588_20723695_49627782_1564718756_n.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2
Super cute pic! I'm glad you're feeling so prepared! I think showers are timed out perfectly to match the "nesting" phase. I have had very little motivation. Yesterday, I started to get the urge to clean... Don't know if that was related to the nesting. I think I'm only really holding off on shopping because I know it's silly to buy a ton when I'm having my shower in a month. Once that is done and I know what we have gotten for gifts, it will probably hit me full force!

In other news... We have officially decided on a daycare! We love love love it! It is an in home center, run by a husband and wife pair. They are younger... Maybe early 30s. They have two adopted children fromGuatamala. There are a few different races of children, which is big for me because we really want our kids to experience diversity. They teach sign language and Spanish too! It just couldn't be more ideal. A big, family feel atmosphere. I'm very excited... I had been dreading it, to tell you the truth, but now I am much more at ease. What are you all doing for care?

haha shterr i think you are right about your nesting theory :) you will soon feel the need to get everything done haha That is so exciting you have a day care! yay! Its def. good to love the one you choose. Right now I have not decided on what we are going to do. I have a very flexible job and my DH works from home a lot so we may not need a day care.

I went to the Dr. today and I am measuring at 32 weeks!!! lol two ahead... i was surprised! Also on saturday my twin sister called me (she now lives in North Carolina) to tell me that is is pregnant! I am soooo excited for her! It gets even crazier! She is due exactly 6 months to the day after my baby is due. She is due Jan. 27th! I got her hooked on BNB. If you go to my profile you will see her. Her name on bnb is nellandzack. Well anyway just thought I would share! :) How is everyone else??? its been quiet in here.

That is so exciting about your sister! Congrats, Auntie! :)

awww congrats Auntie!!! What fabulous news!!!

I start Lamaze classes tonight! I am so excited! Just means that Everlee will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->