Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

aw haha i think i did know that... silly me. (pregnancy brain)

oh wow that is such a scary experience. I would have reacted the same way. Glad baby Jaz is ok. she is beautiful! love the 4d photo!!!! so precious! lol she has her hand in fist and by her face :)

As for me I am having terrible back pain and my belly is very sore. Every day around 3:30 is when the pain begins. I am beginning to get sleepy again. As of until now the 2nd tri has been a breeze.

:hugs: I get a sore tummy when I wake up in the mornings, then it usually goes away untill I eat my dinner. I had back pain a few weeks ago but now I find that my feet hurt alot, they hurt on the soles like I have been standing too long and at the weekend we bought two pairs of cheap shoes that are two sizes bigger than normal for me as none of my other shoes fit me lol... it's weird coz my feet don't look swollen and my ankles aren't either, but when I try and put my shoes on they don't fit at all lol! These days in the later part of the secound trimester I mainly suffer from headaches, but they are not as bad as they used to be and I can usually pin point what caused them... which is normally not drinking enough water or spending too long in the sunshine... it actually makes me feel sick so no sunbathing for me this year. :dohh:

Hey ladies

I haven't had much of a chance to get on BnB lately.. but hmmm as for updates...

I may have worked my last shift at work the other nights. I have a partial spinal fusion that has been causing A LOT of pain in the last little while. After my shifts this week i could barely walk. My OB said at my last appt he was thinking of signing me off at my next appt which is on the 27th.. and I am on vacation till then. So we will see.

We bought a crib last weekend... we were actually out getting everything we needed to renovate our main bathroom and just happened to see this crib and love it. We are going with a classic Winnie the Pooh theme in baby's room... walls are a light green, bedding is green, cream and brown. Once all of the building supplies are out of the room I will take a pic.

I have the winnie the pooh theme too mixed in with abit of jungle stuff lol! I have recently put a winnie on the wall I bought at a local DIY shop and I have a massive Eeyore teddy, and a small Eeyore in a hot air ballon style light hanging from the ceiling!!!! Also my pram my hubby bought for my 25th birthday last year is winnie themed! You can't go wrong with pooh lol! You must post a pic for us! I wish I could paint the walls, but I live in a rented house so the most I will do is put pics up of pooh bear and have colourful curtains, it's still fun though lol! :happydance:

I hope to buy the classic winnie cartoons on DVD for baby Jaz (& me lol!) too!

Oh that 3D pic is adorable! What a beautiful little girl! So sorry your appt was so stressful but at least now you know everything is good with your little one.

My back has been really bad the past few days.. by the evening I can barely walk as my whole lower back/hips seizes up through the course of the day.. not fun!

So with ReadyorNot still missing and all of us worrying about her I was thinking we should maybe have each other on FB or emails or something... is there a private way to do that on here so we aren't broadcasting our info to the whole world?

I was thinking the same thing bug... Maybe have everyone send whatever info they are comfortable giving out to one person and then that person can just put it all together as a contact sheet and send it out to everyone else via pm? I would be happy to volunteer. PM me what you want to, whether it is just your name for Facebook or your email and or phone number. No pressure if you don't want to share, of course! I will plan on providing this info to only people in this group. Sound good?

yea thats a good idea! ill PM you my FB link :) then we can start a message on fb :)

I'll add you both now and keep working on a list. Once I've heard back from more of you, I'll send it out as a group message.

ever one has been sooo quiet in here lately :( I miss chatting with everyone... I need an update!

I want to share a picture. I work for a photography studio and last night we did a newborn shoot with a baby girl. She was so adorable and so well behaved. We could do anything to her. Any way here is a picture of her from last night! I love it! It makes me so excited for my baby girl to get here.
I am getting bigger and bigger every day. Last night i could see Everlee pushing out on my belly. Not sure what body part that was. It was so cute though! It made my night. YAY Exactly 4 months from today I am due!

Attachments

• 485806_10100547016930688_20723695_49173678_246207657_n.jpg
    485806_10100547016930688_20723695_49173678_246207657_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
oh wow what an adorable picture. Are they going to be doing newborn pics for you??

Headed to my OB this afternoon and will find out what the plan is regarding work. Kinda nervous!

Adorable! Yes, it is super quiet! :( I haven't had much going on... Still haven't been feeling baby much yet, but I know it's a little wiggle worm in there according to the US, so hopefully soon! I've got an outie belly button now, which a friend was so sweet to point out that you can see it , lol! Yikes! I bought my first baby clothes and have been working on a little pregnancy scrapbook. Pretty excited about how it's turning out! :)

Bug yes they are going to do mine :) I can't wait! Hope everything is ok. What ended up happening?
shterr thats how i was. I would feel her here and there. Now it is more consistent but even now sometimes i don't feel her. Baby will start moving like crazy soon and when that happens we will be begging for a break haha! aw my belly button popped out too! you can see it right through my shirts. aw i bet your scrapbook is adorable!

they signed me off :( im a little sad right now but I know it is for the best.

Aww Bug! I saw that on fb. :( what will you do with yourself with all your free time?!

I have no idea!!! DH and I are used to being really active, lots of hiking etc.. I'm the type of person who is always on the go so having all this time off but not being able to do anything is physical is going to be difficult for me.

Hi girls

I've sent a message to everyone on the list so please add me if you get it on facebook:flower:

Sorry to hear you got signed off Bug. I used to be really active before I was preggers too, but because I had highblood pressure at the begining I had to stop everything, the worst thing for me was stopping at the dog shelter. I swear the dogs used to help me get through the week with a smile on my face, not seeing them or helping the really badly neglected or abused cases was really hard to get used to. I hope to start back once the baby is in a routine and can be looked afte by family or friends for a few hours. I have gotten used to it now just I get out of breath quicker if I do anything active... I'm less fit I guess. I have started going on really long walks when it's a nice day to fill my time. I have also started a cookery book for my hubby so that when I'm too busy or tired to shop and cook he can cook his favourites (if he has time too lol) from the book... won't be able to deal with constant questions about cooking whilst I'm covered in diapers and spit up lol! I also do abit of sewing now and then, mainly adding bits to clothes I have already bought or making new things. Why not try a few of these things that will fill your days up untill baby is here. Even starting a cookery book for weaning is good... I cut out all the weaning meals from pregnancy magazines and stick them into a folder with the correct age in months. Will probably come in really handy when weaning begins. Another thing you could do is become a freelance writer. I am a freelance writer. Basically pick a magazine or website that accepts unsolicited materials and write an article that suits it. At the moment I find myself writing articles about babies I hope to get published. Anyway, that's what I try and do. Hope you feel abit happier soon hun :hugs:

Wannabeam, I didn't see a message on FB I don't think. Let me know if you need my info again!

So I have to have the maternity leave discussion with my two (male) bosses tomorrow. Kind of nervous. I know we are all from all over the place, but how did your "talks" go? Those of you in the US... How long are you taking off? Are you asking for the full 12 weeks or less? I'm trying to figure out what to do. I haven't really let myself think about this much til now, because I was being paranoid about baby until the ultrasound and didnt want to go into full-on planning mode until I knew things were still good in there. Now I feel like I have to start making big decisions and I'm anxious! Haha! Don't get me started on how I'm feeling about daycare research! Eek!

Luckily i never really had to have that discussion. I am in a unionized position so there is no question of how long you can have off etc. As for the discussion over leaving early, my manager was was really great and took care of everything. Here in Canada we get 12 months off.. we get 55% of our normal earnings through EI and for the first 5 months my employer tops up to 85%.

The talk went well! As long as seventy thing goes normal (Fx'd) I'll work all the way up until baby comes, give or take. I'll use a week or two of PTO I have built up. Then I have short term disability, which I believe covers apx 60% of 6 weeks worth of pay. My plan is to take a full 10 weeks off and then start back part time / working from home for apx 2 weeks before I am back full time. I wish I had a year, lol... But this is about as good as it gets in lovely USA. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->