Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

UGH.. nausea has made a comeback this week. I seem to go through stages where I think baby is having growth spurts as I get really nauseated with a lot of tummy pain and baby moves like crazy for a couple days then gets really quiet for the next couple of days.

Got our crib together today!!! Will take/post pics when I feel a little more human. Where did you ladies get your wall decals?

Oh no! Feel better Hun! I still haven't been really feeling the baby. When I do, it's so quick and light that I can't tell if it's just my imagination... Or gas! Haha! Hubby found the decals we used on Etsy.com. Seriously, if you haven't been on this site yet, watch out! Very addictive! I've been good so far, but I think I will be giving in and getting things soon!

crib! :)

Attachments

• crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Sooo cute! I love it!!! It really makes it start to feel real, right?!

Hi gals

Fab crib Bug!:thumbup: Hope u feel better soon. How is everyone today? I have another scan and a blood glucose test on friday (I have to drink exactly 270ml of original lucozade exactly 1hour before lol) ... really hoping my weight gain is OK too as doctor keeps telling me I could do better (meaning gain less). I am only 5foot so I am not allowed to weigh very much... I am very active and I never add sugar or salt to my food or eat white bread or pasta... but I guess my body just stores weight easily even though it doesn't show, my Dad is the same, although he is the correct weight for his height nowadays. I am still a UK size 6/8 but as I said I am still not doing well. I have weighed myself everyday and it looks like I have only put on 1kilo max in two months, I hope this is OK. Fingers crosed.[-o<

Had a Dr. appt. today. I found out that my baby has a 2 vessel umbilical cord instead of 3. Also known as SUA. Has anyone experienced this or heard of it? I am a little worried even thought i was told i have nothing to be worried about.

Other than that they said I am measuring just right for 23 weeks and that babies heart sounded perfect. Dr. has known about the SUA since my last appt when i had the anatomy scan. I am a bit angry that i am just now finding out that my baby has a cord abnormality.

Huh... I don't think I've ever heard of that before. I'm sure if they say it is nothing to worry about, it should be fine. It sounds like little lady is healthy and doing well! I'm so glad! :) I feel like I remember my U/S tech saying stuff about the umbilical cord when he was looking at it, but it was way over my head and I was too focused on just staring at baby to ask any questions! :haha: Have you tried googling to see what info there is out there on it?

jmandrews - I haven't really heard anything about that but if Dr. isn't worried then don't worry yourself. Baby sounds like she's doing well so here's to hoping that everything will be splendid all the way through your delivery :)

It sucks the Dr. didn't tell you though. Maybe he didn't want to worry you?

BIG NEWS - I found out that we/re TEAM PINK!!!

This is so exciting! Can't wait for little Emily to arrive :cloud9:

jmandrews, I haven't heard of this either but as long as your baby is growing correctly and the docs say all is well then don't worry, I know that's easier said then done, at my anomaly scan as you gals know my sonographer wasn't able to look at the heart from the correct angle and so all I can do is hope all is well, he said all looked OK but it still worries me sometimes. If you find yourself worrying everyday then definately see you doctor again and get him to explain it in detail to you, sometimes knowing more makes you feel more in control. :hugs::hugs:

greenpear-yaaaaaay team pink! :happydance:bet you can't wait to go buy some girly clothes lol! I have to admit that even though I have lots of girls clothes now that we have been told team pink too, I still have a small pile of boys clothes we bought from when we were told it was a boy to put in my hospital bag too:blush:

Well I weighed myself today the day before my next check up and I think I am on target (refering to my last post), really worried about tomorrow still though. People keep telling me I look like I'm going to pop one out tomorrow... I hope not! :nope:

So happy for everyone's news! Congrats again on your little girl green! :) So thrilled!

I am at the halfway point today! Woop! I cannot believe I have a cantaloupe in there...eek! I'm still waiting for normal movements. Sometime I think I feel something, but nothing consistent. Sigh.

I've had a really crappy couple of "crazy pregnant hormone" days. I'm hoping to get out of my funk. It helps that I found out that our good friend JenniferAnn got her BFP today! I'm going to invite her to join this group, as she was an H&C gal too!

mine still doen't move in a "normal" pattern. Some days nothing at all all day and other days its a crazy little baby!

Yay so excited for Jennifer Ann!!!!

Ladies... any thoughts on Pampers vs Huggies? Thinking about starting to build a little stockpile/wanting to know what I should maybe be putting on my registry as well... Thought I'd see what you were all hearing and thinking about going with.

Well the day has finally arrived and I hope all my efforts haven't been in vain. Wish me luck :neutral:

good luck!!!!

I have heard from a lot of people that the brand of diaper will depend on your baby. Some people find that one brand works really well but another leaks like crazy.. trial and error I guess

thanks so much ladies for your concern and advice :) I am feeling a lot better about the SUA. it doesn't seem to be as bad as what i thought. I think Everlee will be just fine.

YAY GREEN!!! SO EXCITED ANOTHER BABY GIRL IS JOINING THE GROUP! Have fun spoiling hehe

Good Luck Wannabeam!

shterr yay half way there!!! i know what you mean about being in a pregnancy funk... I have my moments as well. My friends recommended pampers to me. They said the fit better and don't leak like huggies. Although they recommended huggies wipes. apparently they don't dry out babies bum. So i have 1600 pamper diapers so far and like 4 things of huggies wipes haha!

heres a pic from last week at 23 weeks :)

Attachments

• 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow I just realized that out of 3 known genders all 3 are girls! Looks like it's a girl team for now - wonder if all the mystery ones are little boys :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->