Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

yay so exciting!!!

I found out today that I am going to have a scheduled c-section. The risks of permanent nerve/disc damage are too great so for the well-being of everyone Baby K will be delivered by c-section at 38 weeks on June 28th... O.R. time is booked for 9am.

How was you class JM? How is Lamaze similar/different than the classes offered at the hospital? I don't know anything about it. Is it mostly breathing techniques? Are you hoping to go all natural?

Bug! That is sooo crazy that you know when baby is coming! I think you will probably be the first to go then, right? Unless anyone goes early, I suppose. I'm glad the are going to help reduce any risk to you any baby this way. Big hugs!

Class was great! met some really nice mommies to be too. The class is offered at my hospital. It teaches you pretty much any labor method. I wanted to learn about all the options. They show the husband or partners how they can help during labor. Today we learning breathing techniques, ways to calm ourselves and not focus on pain. We also received massages.. it was amazing! haha my DH was cracking me up. I am excited for next weeks class.

Aww bug well the important thing is that you and baby are healthy. Exciting to know your babies Birthday :) I can't wait to see pictures. You are going to do great! how are you feeling about it?

So I am pretty sure that baby E has moved head down. I am having so much groin pain. Especially when i wake up or get up from sitting. It is so hard to walk. I look like a penguin haha It feels like a lot of pressure too. Today at work I felt her doing a ton of crazy movements that lasted a long time and I am pretty sure that is when she moved down. I really hope so, I will know for sure on Tuesday at my next Dr. appt.

Any one else just feeling like crap. Ugh i have been feeling terrible lately. I am weak and nauseas. My back hurts. I had a bad cramp in my right let the other day and I am still sore from it. I can tell Everlee is running out of room because I can't breathe and i have heart burn lol Sorry I just went on a rant. I am honestly ready for this to be over and not sure how i can deal with almost two more months of this.... agh!!!!

I'm getting there... My back has been killing lately and Im getting the stretching pains on my sides again. I get really stiff and uncomfortable at night. It is crazy to imagine 2-3 months of this, getting worse! :(

Holy moly... Just hit me that I'm 7 months pregnant today! Eek! When do I get to be a pumpkin? Sooo tired of eggplant. I think my belly is definitely closer to the size of a pumpkin haha!

That's soooo cool about your sis jmandrews!!!!! I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl!!!! So exciting!:happydance:

I have my next appointment on monday... have been eating like a mad women... suddenly really hungry all the time:haha:, I expect I will have gained but that's good as the baby is getting fatter from now on:thumbup:

Anyone else got agonising pain in their wrists? I don't get the numbness... just a bit at night, but I do get the weakened grip and pain. My rings have cut into my fingers... can't get them off:dohh: Flipping Carpel Tunnel!!!!:growlmad:

My feet are HUGE too as wel as my ankles!!!! Drinking rehydrating mineral sports drinks for the swelling and the painful wrists... seems to help abit:wacko:

How's everyone else? Are we all feeling ready?

I am sooo impatient now. My friend recently went into labor at 36.5 weeks. She was told she would be induced at 37weeks as she developed that liver condition where you itch alot suddenly at 35 weeks. But one night she couldn't sleep so stayed up untill 6:30am watching tv. She was getting pains low down her tummy every 40mins. Her hubby said... 'you're in labor!!!' and she was like 'no, can't be that!' lol! He told her to phone her doctor and sure enough he told her too she was in labor and so she went in. She told her hubby on the way not to let her change her mind about NOT having an epidural!!! But by the time she was 4cm dialated she was in alot of pain and the doctor said... 'you have 6 more hours of this, are you sure you don't want an epidural?' and of course she caved and had one. But she only took 15% as she wanted to feel alot. Suddenly 10 mintues later she was checked again and she was 10cm!!!! The doctors could hardly beleive it and she was suddenly ready to push. She pushed twice, but it was wrong and so she was explained again how to do it. On her third push her baby was born! And they placed their baby girl on my friends tummy where she opened her eyes and immediately started sucking on my friends nipple... clever baby!!! She didn't need intensive care and although she only weighed 2 kilos she put on weight over the next two days to the doctors surprise and so they were allowed to go home.

At home they had the new tommee tippee bottles and steriliser from mother care. But the baby didn't seem to be taking any milk for 5 hours. They started to panic and so her hubby tried the bottles himself. Can you believe... none of the bottles worked, no milk was coming out!!!!! So at 1am in the morning all they could do was boil a nail, sterilise a nail and then poke holes in the bottles! Then the baby drunk loads.

I'm going to test all my equipment now lol :wacko:

I'm with you JM- feeling pretty crappy... the movements are all pretty painful now so I think baby is really getting squished in there!!!

OMG Wannabeam- the story about the bottles is so scary! I guess that's why it is important to check your baby stuff ahead of time.

Shterr- the eggplant lasts for FAR too long!!! lol.

Eeeek- 27 days till baby day!!!

shterr i can't remember when you become a pumpkin lol. It is so confusing now that it doesn't change every week.

Wannabeam not much longer for you! oh wow that was a quick delivery for your friend. I have those tommee tippee bottles. there is a a piece on the bottle next to the nipple that needs to be open, maybe that was the problem. I am going to check mine now. Thanks for that info! oh and my cousin had that liver condition where she started itching at 31 weeks. She was in misery and didn't deliver until 36 weeks. Doctors told her she will probably have it again with her second baby.

Bug Yay! that is so exciting! Won't be long now! Can't wait :)

Cool story!

Yay can't wait to "see" our babies - we'll have to post pics in our journals as well as on this thread so that everyone can get a look!

Omg we bought a stroller and a carseat today - almost brand new (couple used theirs inside the house instead of actually taking a baby for a walk believe it or not) for only $100.00! Looks brand new too - no scratches or stains. :happydance: can't wait to buy more stuff hehe - have to pace myself.

Oh, and Dr. appt tomorrow for me - get to meet a whole new doc who will be delivering me at a hospital that I wanted to go to :happydance: - cant believe I'm 34 weeks already :shock:

Has anyone else been getting stretch marks? I have them a little on my butt but mostly right below my button my outer thighs. I used regular lotion and nothing really helped. I didn't really believe the cocoa butter thing, but bought some on a whim this weekend and... I think it's working! They really seen lighter already! My hubby actually pointed it out to me! Anyone else having a good experience? The king I got is the Arnold's Cocoa Butter cream/lotion. Got it at Baby's R Us.

Made a trip to the E.R. this morning. I became super light headed, hot, shakey, and nauseas to the point where I thought I was going to pass out and had to sit on the floor. DH took me to the E.R. The nurse said I looked very pale and when they asked me simple questions I couldnt think to answer them. After 3 hours there getting blood/urine tests and being pumped full of fluid I am feeling much much better. Found out I have a UTI... so I am starting antibiotics. Dr. Wants me to take it easy for a couple of days and get some rest. Everlee was feeling just fine, she was kicking and squirming around the whole time. Love my baby girl. I'm glad she is ok.

Oh JM.. I just read this on FB. Im so glad you are ok and feeling better. So scary! Get on that couch and let your DH take good care of you!!!

Shterr- I haven't actually gotten any stretch marks (yet). I have been using bio oil since the beginning. I'm pretty sure they are on their way though with the speed this bump is expanding!!!

Hi gals

JM I too saw your pic on facebook, glad they have found what the problem was, at least now you can start to feel better and not worry :hugs:

Bug bet you are excited to know the date your baby will be born! You can literally count down the days! :winkwink:

shterr I have stretch marks! They are below my belly button and on my sides, and down the front of my thighs lol! But I use that special BIO OIL you can get on amazon and it really works!

greenpear sounds like you got a couple of bargains there!!! Have fun shopping!!! I miss shopping, I have bought everything now and my list has finally come to an end :dohh: But when I can I do buy a little something, like a pacifier or onesie :winkwink:

I saw my doctor today. My swelling is so bad and causing me so much disomfort that doc says they might check my cervix soon to see if I am ready to be induced (obviously around 37 weeks I reckon) She said if the cervix is not ready then inducing is a bad idea and there isn't much they can do. I guess she was trying to say I will be on bed rest or have a c-section. Also for some reason baby Jaz has gained 700g too much lol! Doc can't believe it!!!! She wants to check carefully next time to see whats going on! I have to see my doc every week now as I'm so close... that's 50euros a week:dohh: So DH has decided to try and get a second job, although he already has two jobs and I hardly see him!!! Praying that we will have the money to keep this all up!

Can everyone refresh my memory on who is who on FB haha because I can't remember :)

I new Sheila's but i couldn't remember that Ellen was bug hehe and wannabeam are you sophia?

Last week I was asked if I wanted to have another 3D ultrasound done by the study I have been volunteering in and of course I said yes. So yesterday I was able to see my baby girl one last time before her big arrival :) She is head down! woo hoo! weighs about 4 lbs 11oz and is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule. She is so beautiful and perfect. I can't wait to meet her and kiss her pretty lips for the first time.

Attachments

• babyE1.jpg
    babyE1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
  • babyE2.jpg
    babyE2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • babyE3.jpg
    babyE3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • babyE4.jpg
    babyE4.jpg