Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

YAY THATS AWESOME!!!!

two weeks from and ill know if my little bean is team pink or blue! yay!

Tell me if I'm worrying about nothing...
I'm now 9 weeks and just today feel like my belly has suddenly got smaller. Until today I 'looked' pregnant and you could see a bump but today it feels like normal. I'm getting paranoid as I get closer to my mc date and worrying myself if things have stopped. I've not got a scan for three weeks, have no pain or bleeding and boobs still sore and look like roadmaps. Just good fashioned paranoia and less of a bump to feel. Do you start to change shape at this stage?

this happened to me i wouldn't worry :) i would look super prego one day and then the next normal. Hope that makes u feel better!

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! i can officially feel Baby A now!!! its been going on for a few min. :)

the first few weeks a lot of it is just bloating so please try not to worry too much! Personally I just went straight from serious bloat to big bump but every pregnancy is different.

I posted this elsewhere too but if anyone is suffering from bad sickness or knows anyone who is suffering from sickness (including nausea but any severity including hyperemesis), here are some resources you might find useful (especially if your healthcare practitioner is one of those people who fobs you off with "stop being a big baby and go eat a cracker" or something along those lines).

Hyperemesis Education & Research foundation (based in USA)

Pregnany sickness charity (UK based)

www.motherisk.org
(Canada)

Thanks ready orbit and JM yes that does help. I'm just paranoid it's all going to go wrong and so desperate to see a heartbeat. It seems so unfair that you have wait 12 weeks to see anything even to help put your mind at ease.

JM great that you're feeling baby!! Woop woop x

Wabblit - sorry to say, but this early it's all bloat and it changes from day to day - I'd have a bloat one day and next be as flat as I was pre-pregnancy even at 9 weeks. In fact, I didn't get a consistent tiny bump till week 15! (If you're curious I have pics in my journal - on the first page is a memo where you can find them) and my bump didn't really stand out till last week, and even now people still can't believe I'm pregnant and I'm 19 weeks :dohh:

What i'm trying to say is not to worry, bloat doesn't determine whether baby is good or not - it's still tiny inside, but by 13-15 weeks you should get a consistent mini-bump that will stay around. :flower:

Thanks greenpear. It helps to have everyone's opinion and reassurance. Really appreciate you taking the trouble and I'll def check out your pics! Xx

Hi Girls

I dont want to sound super paranoid again! but Ive just been sipping Starbucks Rasberry frozen tea today (had 2 of them) and as soon as my colleague relaised (she knows Imm expecting) she took me aside and told me that she thought it wasnt a good idea as its used by mums to bring on labour....now Im paranoid and googling like mad and seeing loads of conflicting info. Do any of you know any info about to put my mind at ease? :-(

I wouldn't worry about it. What is it about that type of tea that supposedly triggers anything? I haven't heard anything about that... I think there are sooo many rules about what you should and shouldn't eat these days. Lunch meat, for example! My mom laughs at me because that was NEVER a concer until like the last couple of years. I think you are just fine. As long as you don't go crazy and drink nothing but tea, you know? Everything in moderation. If its really freaked you, just don't drink it anymore... Hugs!

I've read that it really help induce mums late into pregnancy by improving blood flow to your cervix and helping it to contract. Hence why it's not recommended def in 1st tri. Im just gonna stay off it but know what you mean. It was never like this with all the damn rules when I was born. Time to chill and stop fretting

oh so nervous... detail scan day today.

That's really exciting. It will be fine Bug. Enjoy it x

Baby bug!!! There are a few more pics in my journal but this is the best one.

Attachments

• A 0003.jpg
    A 0003.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
Bug i think my prediction is right :) looks like a girl to me

Only ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I FIND OUT IF I AM TEAM PINK OR BLUE!!! YAY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->