Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

yay Hi Wannabeam!!!! So glad you could join us!!!

Holy smokes baby is crazy today... didn't stop moving from about 5am-10am.. i went for my repeat scan this am so they could get the remaining pictures and baby was being difficult and flipping all over the place. Finally stopped half an hour after my scan!

It's a GIRL!!!! I am in shock! I'm so so happy!!!

It's a GIRL!!!! I am in shock! I'm so so happy!!!

YES YES YES!!! Everyone guessed correctly besides me! Hee hee! So happy for you! Do you have a name picked out, or is that still in the works or going to be a suprise?

Hey Wannabeam... so I can update the first page--- What was your BFP date, your EDD and I know that the gender is up in the air. Will you be trying to find out again or are you a team yellow at this point? Also, I think almost everyone else is team yellow, so if you want to make guesses on what everyone is having, we are keeping track of that too.

Everyone put in their guesses for Wannabeam! I guess... :blue:

All of you ladies are my bump buddies now. :) I figured it was fitting since we have a bump thread together.

Oh yay JM!!!! Sooooo exciting!!!!!

Hmmmm for Wannabeam.... im thinking boy

Congrats JM, secretly smug I guessed correctly :)

Wannabeam....I reckon you have a little boy bambino so that's my guess

:wave: Hi Wanna! Glad you found our thread :happydance: and what you describe is definitely baby....wooop for feeling him/her kick!

Wanna - I'm guessing you'll have a little..... :pink: !

Thanks so much everyone!!! i should have listened to you ladies all along! all of my friends and family thought we were having a boy! haha So excited to be Team Pink!

Wanna- Glad you made it!!!! i think you are having a :pink:
p.s. my Bday is July 12th! :happydance:

Hey Wannabeam... so I can update the first page--- What was your BFP date, your EDD and I know that the gender is up in the air. Will you be trying to find out again or are you a team yellow at this point? Also, I think almost everyone else is team yellow, so if you want to make guesses on what everyone is having, we are keeping track of that too.

Everyone put in their guesses for Wannabeam! I guess... :blue:

Hi!!! Sorry can't remember my BFP date lol, got baby brain :baby:. I think I was 4 weeks preggo when I found out and now I am 22 weeks (by thursday) if that helps, I know it was around the same week as greenpear, maybe just before? Can't remember lol! I used to track my cycles on countdowntopreagnancy so I will have a look at that at some point and then let you know. My EDD is 12th July. And untill friday I'm team yellow lol! Will update you after my scary scan on friday. It's so funny that most gals have guessed team blue and a few pink as my hubby and I are thinking maybe team blue too, that's what I always thought untill the doctors threw it all tits up lol! Can't wait to find out for certain this time as the shops are bringing out summer newborn clothes this week so it's just in time for me to be sure what to get. Got a few unisex clothes at the weekend as couldn't resist plus was worried that the newborn sizes would go really quickly!:blush:

Thanks so much everyone!!! i should have listened to you ladies all along! all of my friends and family thought we were having a boy! haha So excited to be Team Pink!

Congrats hun!!!!:happydance: All my family thought team blue too, then doctors said it was a boy twice before changing their minds again lol and now they say I'm having a girl... who knows lol!!!! It's so cool your Bday is my EDD!!! hehe!:haha: I wonder if I will be on time! Me and my twin bro were born two days early:dohh: I think that was my fault though as apparently he wasn't quite ready... he hadn't even turned around yet lol! Impatient me... and I'm still impatient now lol:haha:

Hi gals,

Thanks for your gender guesses! Will let you know friday whether doctors were right all along and it was always a boy, or if they really did make a mistake and it's team pink lol! Can't wait to know!!!!!! Plus say a little prayer for my baby as it's the anomaly scan friday too!!!!eeeek!!!! :flower:

Aww hi Wannabeam!!! Nice to see you here. I'm good, 11 weeks now scan next week. Woop! X

Hi!!! So pleased for you!:happydance: Post your scan pic if you can! Have you had any morning sickness?:flower:

Yes since 7 weeks I've had a constant sicky feeling but not actually been sick. I'm eating every few hours its madness I can't stop lol!

It's great you haven't actually been sick. And the fact that you are eating well is brill! :thumbup: I had a bad tatste in my nose and mouth for the first 14weeks then it went away, thank God!:flower:

Congrats hun!!!!:happydance: All my family thought team blue too, then doctors said it was a boy twice before changing their minds again lol and now they say I'm having a girl... who knows lol!!!! It's so cool your Bday is my EDD!!! hehe!:haha: I wonder if I will be on time! Me and my twin bro were born two days early:dohh: I think that was my fault though as apparently he wasn't quite ready... he hadn't even turned around yet lol! Impatient me... and I'm still impatient now lol:haha:

haha thats so funny I have a twin sister! how weird! We were two months early premature. Can't wait for friday when the confirm the gender! I bet you are dying to know! Haha now i hope my ultrasound nurse was right! eek! I go on thursday so we will see :)

I'd say my first day shopping for baby girl was a success! hahaha So spoiled already!

Attachments

• 423961_10100511323555498_20723695_48995777_1547772541_n.jpg
    423961_10100511323555498_20723695_48995777_1547772541_n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 3

haha thats so funny I have a twin sister! how weird! We were two months early premature. Can't wait for friday when the confirm the gender! I bet you are dying to know! Haha now i hope my ultrasound nurse was right! eek! I go on thursday so we will see :)

ah that's crazy.... we have lots in common then:thumbup:, it's annoying the twin thing skips a generation isnt it lol! I would love twins! Let us know if anything changes with your gender lol :haha: But I'm sure your midwife was right, my doctors are just not looking hard enough as far as I'm concerned... laid back greeks lol. :haha:

Hi ladies,

How is everyone?

Yesterday I had a scare as I thought I was leaking fluid when I went to the loo. The liquid was clear, hot and didn't smell like urine so I phoned my doctor who asked me to go in straight away. I was abit scared but I went in. She checked to see if anything came out when I coughed and she checked the length of my cervix on the screen. There were no holes in the membranes and my cervix was a good 4cm long which doctor said was excellent. There was also no loss of water. We decided in the end that it must have been urine (tmi!!!) squirting the wrong way which led me to believe it was fluid coming from my cervix.... it's weird as I had only had a cup of tea that morning so I expected my urine to be alot yellower and not so clear. The doctor said that to check for fluid you should wear a towel and the towel will fill up very quickly every thirty minutes. She also said it was good I checked with her as it is too early for this to start happening and it's important to check it out.

Another thing she checked again was the sex as she remembered she had changed her mind last time from boy to girl. She is now saying it's a girl for sure:dance:.... so my Mama and I went home and began sewing flowers and hearts over all the blue boys wear my DH and I had bought. So now we have to ask lots of people to buy us girl clothes as we don't have the money to buy any now.... the boys clothes we bought a few weeks ago were all second hand off another lady over here (all excelent quality and some never worn), that only cost us 40euros for things that would normally be ten euros per item (we got about twenty items!!!). I am over joyed that a last we know the sex for sure this time, and now we can tell others for sure, I'm just abit miffed that I can't buy any girl stuff as we have got to save our pennies for the birth which will cost 3000-4000 euros. poo!:brat:

At least baby Jasmine-May (we call her Jazz for short) is safe still... O and facing head down at the moment... good girl lol!:haha:

Aww wanna!!! A girl!!! Yay. Lovely name too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->