Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Bug, that is a beautiful pic! So happy that baby is doing well! Can't wait JM!!! So exciting!!

5 Days until we find out the gender!!! Any one have any changes to their guesses??? Here's a pic of my 18 week bump :) On Wed. I will post the scan pic of little bean and then you can see what you think. then we will officially know on friday!!! YAY! :happydance:

Attachments

• 18weeks2.jpg
    18weeks2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
So exciting!!! Im sticking with my guess!!!

So I am the proud owner of a brand new kidney stone. I really wouldn't recommend it....

Can't wait to hear what you've got baking on there!! Cute bump pic! :)

Ouch Bug! No fun! :(

So ladies. Anyone started buggy shopping yet or know any good recommendations? I'm looking for one that's lightweight, will last, is east to get in a car and pleasure to push. Most of all it must suit tall parents as we are both 6ftand 6ft 3. Any ideas what you're going with?

my parents bought us ours a couple of weeks ago. It is a Baby Trend Expedition ELX Jogging Stroller (Everglade). I love it!!! Both the stroller and carseat are really lightweight and it is easy to fold.

What do you think? Is baby a he or a she? We will find out the gender at our reveal party on friday! yay! (sry pics are sideways)

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
I want to say boy but I'm for some reason driven to think its a girl. How exciting!!! X

Beautiful beautiful baby! Awwww! This makes me excited for my 18 week scan! Eeeeee!!! Can't wait for Friday!

Hey ladies that have already felt their babies... what did it first feel like? I think I'm probably just going crazy and it is just gas... but I'm wondering if it is possible that I am starting to feel the very first little flutters? What types of feelings did you get and how did you know when it was REALLY baby?

I started to feel mine at 16 weeks and it felt like a little frog trying to jump out of my stomach - didn't feel like bubbles, it was a totally unique feeling - like little pokes. But alot of women describe feeling like bubbles - how I knew it was something different was that instead of the feeling being on the outer sides of my tummy it was right in the middle and towards the bottom. Usually when I have gas I feel bubbles moving in a circle around the tummy and then I fart :blush: but this was only in one area and no farting so that's also how I knew. As the weeks go by it gets more and more distinct and more powerful. Now I see baby rolling around and I can tell when it's a kick or baby is trying to find a cozy position and is turning around! :flower:

Hi ladies remeber me? I got my BFP around the same time as greenpear I think, due date 12th July, doctors have changed their minds with our gender twice now so who knows what we are having.... and they should know by now lol! I'm almost 22weeks!:haha:

How are you all? :hugs:

Aww hi Wannabeam!!! Nice to see you here. I'm good, 11 weeks now scan next week. Woop! X

Hey ladies that have already felt their babies... what did it first feel like? I think I'm probably just going crazy and it is just gas... but I'm wondering if it is possible that I am starting to feel the very first little flutters? What types of feelings did you get and how did you know when it was REALLY baby?

Hi! I think I have been feeling baby for a few weeks but because everything I read said it should feel like popping or bubbles I thought it must be wind instead. But this feeling is at the same time everyday and in the same places... it must be baby. It feels exactly what you expect it to feel like, like a little person hitting your insides, like someone thumping u (nicely of course) from the inside. What confirmed it was last night when hubby was leaning with his face on my bump before rubbing bio oil on for me. He was lying there trying to listen for sloshy baby sounds (he's a sound engineer and obsessed with unique sounds... if he could stick a microphone inside me and record baby he would:haha:) suddenly I felt a massive kick and he jumped back and said "did you feel that? Your tummy stuck out in a small area like something pushed it out!!!!" that's when I knew it was baby... wind doesn't do that lol!!!!:haha:

Aww hi Wannabeam!!! Nice to see you here. I'm good, 11 weeks now scan next week. Woop! X

Hi!!! So pleased for you!:happydance: Post your scan pic if you can! Have you had any morning sickness?:flower:

Hi!!! So pleased for you!:happydance: Post your scan pic if you can! Have you had any morning sickness?:flower:

Yes since 7 weeks I've had a constant sucky feeling but not actually been sick. I'm eating every few hours its madness I can't stop lol!

Yes since 7 weeks I've had a constant sicky feeling but not actually been sick. I'm eating every few hours its madness I can't stop lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->