Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Yay for a girl! Love the name Hun!!!! I like your story about "converting" the boy clothes! Too cute! :haha:

Cool! You're having a girl!!! Congrats Wanna!

I think I *might* have felt baby move today! I really don't know! Can't think IFAD what else it could have been... Not gassy today (yet). I hope that was it! It was only for a little while this morning and nothing this afternoon... So maybe just uterus twinges with all the growing... Hmmmm!

Aw yay! U probably did feel baby! Cuz that's what happened to me at first. I felt her one day for a few seconds and then didn't again for a week. Then the next week after that she started kicking like crazy. Mainly the morning and night :) so excited for u!

I agree - you totally did. At first they are very random and only start to get more regular by 19 weeks or so. :)

A lady noticed my bump for the first time on saturday when i was at a hardware store! made me so excited! DH and our parents painted baby Everlee's room over the weekend! I can't wait to decorate!

We've gotten a little quiet in here? What has everyone been up to!!! Let's get some more updates and bump shots! :)

A lady noticed my bump for the first time on saturday when i was at a hardware store! made me so excited! DH and our parents painted baby Everlee's room over the weekend! I can't wait to decorate!

Oh fun! It's so awesome when strangers start to notice! :) what color are you doing the nursery! Ps, I am soooo in love with your baby's name!! It's beautiful!!

I know it has been very very quiet! i miss everyone!

I have a photo I can share :) its my 20 week pic.
aw thank you shterr!!! I found it online and fell in love!
Her room is pink, called old rose. The bedding had elephants on it and is has purples, pink, apple green, and a little bit of chocolate brown. It is super cute ill post a pic of it.

Attachments

• 422738_10100526399902378_20723695_49069694_473323837_n.jpg
    422738_10100526399902378_20723695_49069694_473323837_n.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 22
Awwww JM! Such a cute bump pic! Love it! The nursery looks super adorable too! :)

Hey ladies

I haven't had much of a chance to get on BnB lately.. but hmmm as for updates...

I may have worked my last shift at work the other nights. I have a partial spinal fusion that has been causing A LOT of pain in the last little while. After my shifts this week i could barely walk. My OB said at my last appt he was thinking of signing me off at my next appt which is on the 27th.. and I am on vacation till then. So we will see.

We bought a crib last weekend... we were actually out getting everything we needed to renovate our main bathroom and just happened to see this crib and love it. We are going with a classic Winnie the Pooh theme in baby's room... walls are a light green, bedding is green, cream and brown. Once all of the building supplies are out of the room I will take a pic.

i just realized i dont have a guess up for wannabeam... i guess :blue:

We've gotten a little quiet in here? What has everyone been up to!!! Let's get some more updates and bump shots! :)

Hi all!!!!

I had my anomaly scan about a week ago. First time we went and baby Jaz (that's what we are now calling her for short) was in the wrong position so after an hour of looking the man asked us to come back another day for free as he hadn't seen an ear as her hand was covering it, and her hands were in fists so he couldn't count her fingers and her feet were too far down as she is long for him to see. I have to say that just as he stopped scanning me I was about to say "right times up Mister, this is too uncomfortable for me now!". For some reason he pressed a little too hard and my stomach seized up in pain. Luckily enough he stopped just before I slapped him lol! So we went back a few days later and ended up being there for three hours. Baby Jaz still hadn't moved and he wasn't happy looking at the heart from a strange angle so he spent hours looking at it close up. I had to step into the waiting room (as others were waiting) and jump about to get her to move... but she didn't. So I lay there for another hour and a half and of course eventually the room fell quiet and I began talking to myself (in my head) to calm myself down... I began thinking all the worst things.... "why was he looking for so long at the heart... was there a problem.... he looked last time so why was he looking again now..... I thought everything was OK??????" Of course it's easy to scare yourself. I became too afraid to ask if everything was OK because I was afraid of what he would say. And for some reason my hubby was in zombie mode (he was tired) and so was rather sleepy in the dim lit room.... he wasn't concerned.... it was just me who was getting jumpy lol! After what seemed like forever and a day the man turned round and said "OK I just had to be sure". He then got up and walked into his office. I asked him if everything was OK and he said yes and although I was relieved I felt as if I was going to throw up in relief.... something had to give lol! When we got into the car I burst into tears in relief and clutched my 4D photos... it was the first time I had truly felt afraid for our little one.... the first Mummy worry lol! And to make matters worse I had spent the day at my Mama's cooking a huge Indian meal from scrath for my Dad as it was his birthday and when we got back to their house they had waited for us to eat (it was ten o-clock by now) and I couldn't eat a thing as the whole experience had shaken me up. Turns out the sonographer was being very good and sure about what he was looking at, and that instead of hating him for his silence we should be thankful and grateful for his extra time and patience. It's funny coz that day was also the anniversary of our first date too. O my!

Hows all of you gals?

Here's baby Jaz (Jasmine-May) at 23 weeks

Attachments

• Jazz.jpg
    Jazz.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
aw haha i think i did know that... silly me. (pregnancy brain)

oh wow that is such a scary experience. I would have reacted the same way. Glad baby Jaz is ok. she is beautiful! love the 4d photo!!!! so precious! lol she has her hand in fist and by her face :)

As for me I am having terrible back pain and my belly is very sore. Every day around 3:30 is when the pain begins. I am beginning to get sleepy again. As of until now the 2nd tri has been a breeze.

What a stressful appointment! As much as you want to gaze at your little one for hours, I'm sure it was overwhelming!

I've been about the same as before. Haven't felt baby much at all. Just slight feelings every couple days. Sometimes when I'm laying flat, I can tell where it is by my belly laying a little uneven. Haha!

Ultrasound on Friday! Can't wait!!!

Cute baby :) a little boy who turned out to be a girl... :rofl: Glad that everything went well hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->