Hopeful or the dreaded frer Evaps???

PariB

Reaction score
Af due tomorrow so I'm sure I'm out! Not been a poas addict this month. It thought I'd take a test today!

What do you think of these? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 67
I'm not sure what to think of cracked open tests as I've heard that can cause a line. I don't know if that's only if they're still wet, though.

That being said, I see a bit of something. Good luck!

I do think I see something, but I agree, I find them easier to read in the case. Do you have any photos before you took it out?

I do see something faint but it also looks quite fine, I would be tempted to use another tomorrow

I do think I see something, but I agree, I find them easier to read in the case. Do you have any photos before you took it out?

Nope! I'm so quick to take them out and disect! I'm going to take one Sunday if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow!

I do see something faint but it also looks quite fine, I would be tempted to use another tomorrow

Usually before AF my breast are sore from ovulation straight into period but this month nothing? Had a few twinges in my back and sides today! If I don't come on tomorrow I will on Sunday!

I'm going to take one tomorrow morning with FMU. My LP phase is short only like 10/11 days before my period is due so I'm only around 10-11 Dpo. But Af hasn't shown yet! And most of my apps have me down as 2 days late x

I do see a line, but unsure as they're out of the case. I'll be waiting on an update :)

I wouldn't take it out of cases so quickly it takes ages for the dye to be completely finished going across. I see something but have had tons of evaps on these lately but gl for tomorrow x

So last night the only pregnancy test I could find local was a clear blue! Now I know they are notourious for fake lines Evaps! But after 2 minutes this? I did crack the case after my husband said it was so faint and in person there is a very obvious blue line going down but on camera not showing so I don't know what to think? I would only be about 12 dpo :)

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2847.jpg
    IMG_2847.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 31
If that came up in 2 mins it definitely looks like early bfp x

If that came up in 2 mins it definitely looks like early bfp x

I hope so! As soon as the lines came up I seen it! I ovulate late so I would only be around 11/12 dpo so I'm just hoping! Xx

Yes I can see that! Can you order a different test from Amazon or something? They have FRER on there for about £6 for a double pack

Yes I can see that! Can you order a different test from Amazon or something? They have FRER on there for about £6 for a double pack

I'm going to be going shopping later! So I will pick them up. And if no AF today then in morning I will test! ( I don't know where this patience is coming from this cycle)

Fx you'll have some good lines soon if that's an early bfp! I had something similar on a CB on my bfp cycle, but it was around 10 dpo I think and I didn't even get anything faint on FRER until 13 dpo. That being said, you're further along than I was, so there's definitely hope it's the real thing! I never tested a second time with CB, just FRER, so you never know, CB may have caught it earlier than FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->