hopes dreams and resolutions for 2014

spicyorange

Reaction score
So 2013 is nearly done and 2014 is dawning. What are you hoping to achieve in 2014? Any resolutions. What do you hope to be looking back on this time next year?

For me it's;
loose a few more pounds and get to my perfect weight.

By a new (baby friendly) car

Pay off most the debts

TTC December next year.

Hopefully this time next year I'll be moving over to ttc.

Mine is.
To loose weight, hopefully around a stone for a healthy BMI.
Save ready to buy a house (2015), and really encourage and motivate OH to save.

And I also hope, somewhere in 2014, I get engaged!

I'd like to find a good job asap. I left a job I really liked to move for my DH's career, started a new job last month, and it was so miserable I had to quit almost immediately. There has to be something good out there for me!

Hopefully ttc number two sometime in 2014, but before that I'd like to be more toned and fit. :)

In 2014, I'd like to do a kick-ass job in school & hopefully decide what I want to major in....finally.

Save money to buy our house in 2015.

Also, hope to get a pretty rock on my finger :winkwink:

List for 2014

-Move into our newly purchased house (in 5 days!!!)
-Get settled and decorate how we want and do whatever renos are needed (no landlord permission needed!)
-Come off BC (hopefully sooner than March)
-Start TTC in June!
-Maybe get another dog

Mine are:

-TTC starting in February
-Move back to Canada in July (we have been living in Asia for the past 2.5 years)
-Find new jobs (have been living in Asia for work, which has allowed a good amount of savings, but going home with no employment is still very scary considering we are hoping to have a LO in our lives soon after returning home!)
-Work out more and stress out less :)

eat healthier
save money
take folic acid
get house renovations done
ttc in winter 2014

To get through year 2 of my degree, with reasonable grades, to lose a stone to be a good weight for ttc, to get my reversal done in August and to be pregnant by next Christmas :D. Wow when I write it all down it seems I'm going to have a busy year....

I am hoping to lose some weight to get to a healthy BMI

Find a good job that I like

Get my own place

Hopefully be TTC towards the end of the year if everything works out right. :)

Oh, I forgot an important one! OH & I are doing the Tough Mudder in September, so gotta work to get in killer shape for that beast! :bodyb:

MamaByrd - That's awesome that you're going to do the Tough Mudder. I've been thinking about doing the Warrior Dash that's in Wisconsin, which is pretty much the same thing, I think. It would be an awesome experience. :thumbup:

MamaByrd - That's awesome that you're going to do the Tough Mudder. I've been thinking about doing the Warrior Dash that's in Wisconsin, which is pretty much the same thing, I think. It would be an awesome experience. :thumbup:

Yeah, we're really excited about it! We were going to do it in October, but OH got deployed so we had to postpone.. Now it's on my birthday weekend! What a great present I think!! :happydance:

To finish uni (in March - scarily close!) and hopefully have a job to go straight in to
To sell my house, or at least put it on the market
To get fitter and healthier ready for TTC and pregnancy - to start and stick to taking supplements
To start TTC, planned for anywhere between March and June, but will depend on the job situation
Other things that I would like to work on:
To become more organised
To be better at housework and actually get on with it rather than thinking about doing
To start taking my dogs to agility (I wanted to start this autumn, but my sister didn't want to take hers til spring)

Ok here's mine:

-Loose as much weight as possible by changing my eating habits and exercising (have lots to lose but 3/4 stone will do to start with)

- Save a minimum of £500 per month for maternity

- Start a new online business with OH (one I can continue while being a SAHM)

- Save enough money for a deposit for our forever home, buy it and move in.

- Keep up with the small updates to the house we're in.

Wow it does sound a lot when you write it down. Best get cracking then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->