• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Well, I got AF today. Shortest cycle ever at 22 days. I'm just going to assume my hormones were messed up from that cyst, and then having it removed. I'm sure I was messed up, because my bbs have hurt for 4 wks and still haven't stopped, and I O'd on cd9 (5 days after surgery). So it doesn't surprise me that my cycle was so messed up and that AF came so early.

I called the RE today since they said to call on CD1. A nurse called back and scheduled me for cd3 bloods and u/s on Mon at 11:15 am, and I'll start the Femara that day too, days 3-7. I guess they don't do a meds class like beaglemom's clinic, because they haven't mentioned anything to me. The nurse said she'd show me how to do the trigger shot. But I think I go in for another u/s sometime after the Femara, and if they're happy with the size of the follies, they'll tell me when to do the shot. And then boom, I O 36 hours later.

I feel really good about this cycle for a few reasons... I'm thinking of how good my chances should be w/ all this, and maybe i'm just being overly optimistic... I was just prego in Dec, and then I just cleared my right tube at the beginning of March, now I'm going to Femara and taking the trigger shot (which my body hasn't experienced yet), and doing IUI, and DH has good spermies. I understand that it doesnt happen every time, no matter how perfect the circumstances, but hey, Cheri22 did say January for me, and if I were to conceive this cycle, after being impatient these last few mths, that would have me delivering in Jan. :) So I figure I might as well be optimistic and excited, and hope for the best! :thumbup:

I took a test this morning...cheap one...and it was negative. It is still early. Worse case if it does start, I need it to hold off until Monday at the earliest. I cannot have bad timing on my first monitored IUI. I have to take the med class to order my meds. I assume they will overnight them to me. I also have to have an ultrasound on CD1, 2, or 3. The class is Tuesday or Wednesday. I signed up for Wednesday. So I just need all this timing to line up. I am also hoping to get the ultrasound the same day as my med class...just so I only have to make one trip.

But I still have time for a positive.

Yes, you do still have time for a positive! I'm still holding out hope. :) But if not, I def hope that your timing can work out w/the meds class. Are they requiring you to take that? Or if you were to get AF over the wkd, would you they go ahead and do your bloods/us, so that you dont have to miss this cycle? Maybe they could just do like my clinic and show you, or maybe they could just pop in a DVD for you on the same day you come in for your bloods. I dont know how yours works, but I know REs understand the urgency of timing more than any other Dr, and I bet they can accomodate you easily if you do start before Mon.

I usually clean them the same day, but not always.

Erin, maybe touching the statues put our cycles in sync :D

I think even if it starts tomorrow, I'm fine. I can reschedule the class for Tues. Worse case, I start meds on Wed...cd 4. I think they will mail my meds bc they will go through insurance. So I am pretty confident it won't start today, so I feel better.

I just bought the cutest onsie. Will upload a photo later. You will love it!

Erin, I am sorry AF got you but I think you have a lot to look forward to this cycle! With Oing at CD9 maybe the egg just wasn't mature enough and I know we all want a sticky bfp. I have really good feelings about this cycle for you and we will start the new year with new babies, 2015 babies! :)

I am getting excited about my RE appointment in two weeks, after reading all about Erin and Beaglemom's appointments I can't wait to see what path my RE wants for me. I am probably most excited about my hubby getting a SA...I sure hope they test him too.

I can't wait to see the onesie...I just bought the cutest giraffe onesie for my cousin's new baby, I totally wanted to keep it in hopes of me having a baby girl.

Here it is...found it at the used baby/children's store...could not resist! I think my baby will be coming home in this from the hospital. :)

Attachments

• onsie.jpg
    onsie.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
That is so cute!! I know all of our babies will definitely be worth the wait! :)

Well, I got AF today. Shortest cycle ever at 22 days. I'm just going to assume my hormones were messed up from that cyst, and then having it removed. I'm sure I was messed up, because my bbs have hurt for 4 wks and still haven't stopped, and I O'd on cd9 (5 days after surgery). So it doesn't surprise me that my cycle was so messed up and that AF came so early.

I called the RE today since they said to call on CD1. A nurse called back and scheduled me for cd3 bloods and u/s on Mon at 11:15 am, and I'll start the Femara that day too, days 3-7. I guess they don't do a meds class like beaglemom's clinic, because they haven't mentioned anything to me. The nurse said she'd show me how to do the trigger shot. But I think I go in for another u/s sometime after the Femara, and if they're happy with the size of the follies, they'll tell me when to do the shot. And then boom, I O 36 hours later.

I feel really good about this cycle for a few reasons... I'm thinking of how good my chances should be w/ all this, and maybe i'm just being overly optimistic... I was just prego in Dec, and then I just cleared my right tube at the beginning of March, now I'm going to Femara and taking the trigger shot (which my body hasn't experienced yet), and doing IUI, and DH has good spermies. I understand that it doesnt happen every time, no matter how perfect the circumstances, but hey, Cheri22 did say January for me, and if I were to conceive this cycle, after being impatient these last few mths, that would have me delivering in Jan. :) So I figure I might as well be optimistic and excited, and hope for the best! :thumbup:

Erin I don't know if your optimism is contagious but I also believe you'll get your definite BFP very soon. This 22 day cycle was atypical but is now over. Your body will assume its normal functions and you're definitely ready to go :happydance:

Here it is...found it at the used baby/children's store...could not resist! I think my baby will be coming home in this from the hospital. :)

Beaglemom that is soooooo cute!!! Ohh, don't these baby clothes make you ache for them even more?

TMI alert!
I hope you don't mind me asking but I have question regarding Preseed. And who else can I ask? I used it for the first time and after taking the applicator out, it came back with white CM. Like a lot of EWCM. It feels like it left the lube inside and got something else out. Has this happened to any of you? Is this normal?

Sorry Erin that AF got you but it probably wasn't a quality egg anyway like Savvy said so it's better that the cycle was over sooner than later so you can focus on the next cycle!

Don't be discouraged by the BFN Beaglemom - you are not out until AF shows!!

Savvy & Suzy - hoping for some Easter Eggs for you two!

I had some pain on the left side when I was walking around at Target with DH today. There was no pain if I was standing still but as soon as I started walking I could feel it. And then later I felt the pain in my back as well, towards the left. I panicked and started googling ectopic symptoms but it looks like it's impossible to have ectopic symptoms this early. The pain is gone now so maybe it was just a cyst or something.

I also saw this adorable bunny outfit at Target today - couldn't quite tell what size it was but it looked like it would fit a 3-6 months old baby. That's the tricky part about buying holiday-themed outfits for babies - they might be too big or too small for that particular holiday but they sure won't fit the following year! So I didn't buy it. Oh well, if it's still there after Easter for 70% I might pick it up. Yellow's supposed to be gender neutral, right?

TMI alert!
I hope you don't mind me asking but I have question regarding Preseed. And who else can I ask? I used it for the first time and after taking the applicator out, it came back with white CM. Like a lot of EWCM. It feels like it left the lube inside and got something else out. Has this happened to any of you? Is this normal?

Sounds like you might already produce lots of CM on your own and the applicator did catch some of it on the way out. I don't normally have much CM myself so I've never experienced that. Sorry! Hopefully others can chime in.

Never experienced that either...but I when I use it, I put the applicator in & the slowly pull it out as I put in the lubricant...otherwise it feels like a lot comes back out with the applicator...but it def shouldn't be white. So sounds like the preseed will give you a good boost to what you already have.

I am limiting what I buy to gender neutral & onsies with no long sleeves...or blankets. I am pretty much to the point where I can't buy much more. I also look through clearance & second hand stores only buying things I can't resist or awesome deals I know I will need eventually.

Suzy, thanks! :flower: I hope my optimism will be contagious for everyone to feel good about their own circumstances too!

That onesie was adorable beaglemom, soooo perfect for us all, lol!

I must be sappy, emotional mess today!! There's this song that every time I hear it on the radio, it reminds me of this whole TTC process and how I'll probably have to sing it to my baby when he/she comes. Well it came on a show I was watching tonight, and I started crying after only a few notes, ugh. It's Christina Perri, and I know it's meant to be a love song, but get past the first minute or so, and I swear it can be related to this TTC journey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0JUSZkg8t8

Suzy, thanks! :flower: I hope my optimism will be contagious for everyone to feel good about their own circumstances too!

That onesie was adorable beaglemom, soooo perfect for us all, lol!

I must be sappy, emotional mess today!! There's this song that every time I hear it on the radio, it reminds me of this whole TTC process and how I'll probably have to sing it to my baby when he/she comes. Well it came on a show I was watching tonight, and I started crying after only a few notes, ugh. It's Christina Perry, and I know it's meant to be a love song, but get past the first minute or so, and I swear it can be related to this TTC journey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0JUSZkg8t8

Oh my God Erin... This is such a beautiful song. I can totally relate. And I'm getting emotional too... Thank you for sharing this :hugs:

After beaglemoms pic of the onesie I was googling similar onesies when I came across these on Pinterest. I couldn't stay off of it for like 2 hours!! But here are the cute onesies I saw for all of us and a really cute quote (reminder I am a Disney fan)

image.jpg

I like the science one...may just have to find one of those :)

So still not much today. Still spotting light brown. I will probably take another test in the morning. The only other thing is my lower back is sore off & on.

Happy Easter everyone! Hoping this cycle we can go on a fertilized egg hunt! :)

Erin, thanks for sharing that song - it is beautiful! Right after my m/c I was listening to the radio and when I heard 'Passenger - Let Her Go' came on I burst into tears.

Beaglemom, hoping the sore lower back is a good sign!

I have had some light cramping today and a bit of pain on my left side briefly. I was super stressed though, I got up early to make Easter brunch for the entire family. Had french toast casserole, egg bake and was working on some homemade cinnamon rolls when I got the call that brunch was cancelled. My Grandfather was terribly ill and on his was to the ER, and my mom is very ill too. I am starting to feel sick now and just hoping that I don't end up getting what they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->