Hoping for a BFP just after New Years

parkgirl

Mom to Iris
Reaction score
DH and I are going to have some fun around Christmas trying. Hoping to get a BFP a few days after New Years day. That would be a wonderful Christmas present and a great way to start the year.

Good luck, i have similar plans. Too much food, booze + :sex:a good Christmas does make!!!!!

me too, me too! Not sure if I will be OV-ing christmas eve week or new years eve week so plan on 2 full weeks of BD heaven! (my DH has never had it so good, LOL!).

This'll only be my 2nd cycle off the pill so earliest I would expect AF would be 2nd Jan, latest would be 12 Jan, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Oh how exciting would that be!

Best of luck everyone, all being well I should be ov at the end of next week so will be testing new years eve/new years day. Should be a fun Xmas hopefully. Just praying for a bfp as that would be a fantastic way to start 2010!
Baby dust to you all!!

i am also duw to ov next weekend and should be testing around 3rd Jan.

HOpe we all get our lovely BFP's in January. a x

Me too! If my cycle stays on track I should be ov on christmas day!!!!! Then, I will be testing on my DH birthday...January 9th. Getting my BFP would be such an awesome way to end the holiday season and a fantastic b-day for my hubby! Fx for everyone and LOTS of :dust:

Hey, How's everyone getting on with your Cycle this month ?

:hi:

Me too :)

Lets hope we all get a great start to 2010 with a :bfp:

:dust:

Hey, How's everyone getting on with your Cycle this month ?

Im on CD10 (seems to be going really quick, maybe because Xmas is coming and Im so busy!?!) - I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be OV-ing early this month (cycles are going to be all over the show because I only came off the pill in Oct) - only finished AF properly on Saturday (she lasted a full 7 days rather than my usual 3-4 days) and yesterday and today I've had a load of watery CM (sorry, TMI) and I've been really...well...horny :blush:

Let the BD-ing begin :happydance:

me to. AF is due the 4th Jan. This is my first round on clomid to so im trying to stay positive. xxx
Good luck and :dust: to you all. Heres hoping 2010 starts with loads of :bfp:s.
xx

Hi ladies

I am due to OV around the 27th. OV'd on CD14 or 15 last month but DH was in hospital so there was no chance of a BFP for me this month. Cycle appears to be shifting from 26 to 28 days at the moment so I'm a little unsure when OV will happen. Trying to resist OPK at the moment as my DH doesn't want to get all scientific about things and it's just one more thing for me to stress about. We were supposed to be going to my Mum's for Christmas but now we are having to stay at home as there is "no room at the inn". All in all that is a probably a good thing from a TTC perspective as DH doesn't like BD at my Mum's. At least we will be in our own bed at the crucial time!

Wishing everyone lot's of luck for a New Year :bfp:

x

Hi ladies

I am due to OV around the 27th. OV'd on CD14 or 15 last month but DH was in hospital so there was no chance of a BFP for me this month. Cycle appears to be shifting from 26 to 28 days at the moment so I'm a little unsure when OV will happen. Trying to resist OPK at the moment as my DH doesn't want to get all scientific about things and it's just one more thing for me to stress about. We were supposed to be going to my Mum's for Christmas but now we are having to stay at home as there is "no room at the inn". All in all that is a probably a good thing from a TTC perspective as DH doesn't like BD at my Mum's. At least we will be in our own bed at the crucial time!

Wishing everyone lot's of luck for a New Year :bfp:

x

Well, we are in similar predicament! I will be ov on Christmas day...so would like to BD 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th...you get the point:blush:!!! But we will be visiting our families- about 2 hours away- and will be staying at his brother's house from the 23rd-27th:wacko: Guess we will have to get passed the akwardness and on to :sex: January :bfp: HERE WE COME!!!!!:happydance:

I'm on CD7 and am impatiently waiting for ovulation. Like some of the rest of you, I will be ovulating right at Christmas time when several family members will be staying at our house. Our not so large house with all of the bedrooms very close to each other.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. AF came 2 days early, which has moved my O date to 12/27 or 28. There will be plenty of :sex: over Xmas weekend. woo hoo!

I should ov within the next couple of days, and I have a week off work so I am trying to be as relaxed as possible an bd as much as we can, although his mum phoning halfway through this morning kinda spoiled the mood a bit.... But at least we are sleeping at him all through Xmas and have no guests staying so should be good to go. Have yet to find an excuse not to drink at sil's boxingday party, need a good one she is geting suspicious.

I should ov within the next couple of days, and I have a week off work so I am trying to be as relaxed as possible an bd as much as we can, although his mum phoning halfway through this morning kinda spoiled the mood a bit.... But at least we are sleeping at him all through Xmas and have no guests staying so should be good to go. Have yet to find an excuse not to drink at sil's boxingday party, need a good one she is geting suspicious.

Me too! We are headed home to see family for Christmas and New Year's...don't want to be drinking as I should ov Christmas DAY!!! Let me know if you come up with a clever excuse...and I will keep thinking too and keep you posted. DH seems to think I should tell them there are too many calories in it and I'm watching my figure :haha: More like I'm NOT watching figure...Buddha belly wanted here:happydance: Please!!!!! :winkwink:

I should OV on christmas day also! Testing on the 9th! I am hopeful but not overly. I have been sick with bronchitis for 3 weeks now, not in any mood to BD (poor OH).. Antibiotics, Mucinex and robitussin.. coughing gagging and choking.. not fun! And i pray the antibiotics dont give me a yeast infection or TTC will be put on hold till its fixed! Crazy month! I hope the distraction of being sick is what gives me my BFP! lol

Hiya !
Me too! Ov due on Christmas eve so it is going to be a very "busy" Christmas :blush: Hopefully I can try for a BFP on January 8/9th ish. maybe even earlier?? (I have a terrible habit of testing WAY too early) But It would be lovely to know that we concieved a little one on Christmas :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone trying for a newyears baby!!

Me too.. CD16 today and OV so should be testing in the first week of Jan- Dont think I have the stomach for it but- have purchased 5 :blush:- yep no less than 5!!!! HPT in preparation. arrrgghhhh so nervous already:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->