Hoping for a BFP just after New Years

hi girls:flower:
i too should be 'O' next week:happydance:so we'll be having plenty of:sex: over crinmbo,it's my '30th' birthday xmas eve so this would be the best pressie ever:).this is my 1st month ttc so i really hope i can get my:bfp:i will be on:cloud9: if i do woohooooo

good luck girlies:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I should OV on christmas day also! Testing on the 9th! I am hopeful but not overly. I have been sick with bronchitis for 3 weeks now, not in any mood to BD (poor OH).. Antibiotics, Mucinex and robitussin.. coughing gagging and choking.. not fun! And i pray the antibiotics dont give me a yeast infection or TTC will be put on hold till its fixed! Crazy month! I hope the distraction of being sick is what gives me my BFP! lol

Hi Kita!:hi:

So sorry to hear you are feeling so yucky! That was me 2 cycles ago...I put off going to the dr. for fear of a yeast infection...ended up making things worse as I ended up with strep throat, sinus infection, and a UTI! UGH...your body can make things so difficult sometimes :dohh:

Well, looks like we have pretty identical cycles, ov on christmas day...testing on the 9th!:thumbup: Glad to find someone that I can go through this crazy holiday hunt for a :bfp: with!:happydance: Hope you feel better soon! And I hope that the sickness just leads to less TTC stress...leading to a January :bfp: !!!!!!

:hugs: and LOTS of :dust: Laura

Hey ladies....Im with you lot and o on either christmas eve or day!!This is me just back on here after :witch: got me...was too gutted to come back on:cry:

So got my fingers, toes, hair everything crossed that I was just meant to enjoy a few christmas drinks and January will be my month!!

Good luck everyone...lets try and relax(cause you know how easy that is dont you:wacko:!!)

Bay dust everyone!!!:dust::dust:

I'm in with you all. O Christmas day....so plan to stay up late with my favorite santa Christmas Eve. :thumbup:
I will try to hold out testing until the 9th.

Good luck to you all!:dust:

I should OV on christmas day also! Testing on the 9th! I am hopeful but not overly. I have been sick with bronchitis for 3 weeks now, not in any mood to BD (poor OH).. Antibiotics, Mucinex and robitussin.. coughing gagging and choking.. not fun! And i pray the antibiotics dont give me a yeast infection or TTC will be put on hold till its fixed! Crazy month! I hope the distraction of being sick is what gives me my BFP! lol

Hi Kita!:hi:

So sorry to hear you are feeling so yucky! That was me 2 cycles ago...I put off going to the dr. for fear of a yeast infection...ended up making things worse as I ended up with strep throat, sinus infection, and a UTI! UGH...your body can make things so difficult sometimes :dohh:

Well, looks like we have pretty identical cycles, ov on christmas day...testing on the 9th!:thumbup: Glad to find someone that I can go through this crazy holiday hunt for a :bfp: with!:happydance: Hope you feel better soon! And I hope that the sickness just leads to less TTC stress...leading to a January :bfp: !!!!!!

:hugs: and LOTS of :dust: Laura

So my ticker and FF seem to think I will O around the 27th actually.. Still will be BD'ing often just to try and catch the eggy!

It seems like most of us are going to be testing on the 9th. It would be nice to keep this post going through the 2ww as we all know how nerve wracking that can be.

:dust: for all!!

:hi: Just checking in with you all. Hoping to keep this thread alive...:flower:

Hi ladies,

I am fairly sure I OV-ed around CD13/14 (last Fri/Sat) so nothing left to do but wait and hope and try to concentrate on Xmas and new year to take my mind off things! :thumbup:

As I've already said, AF could be due anytime from New Years eve through to 12 Jan so if your all testing on the 9th I might too, at least then I'll have some moral support if its a BFN x x :hugs:

Good Luck to you and your hubby. We are trying over Christmas also!! I ov either Chirstmas eve or christmas day! :) I think we would be testing then on the 5th or 6th jan?

PS: Ladies needing an excuse not to drink - I am going down the 'Im on antibiotics and can't drink with them' route...any other clever ideas?

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well? I've been a little quiet as my SD was with us this weekend so I didn't want to access the site in case she saw me. I quite often catch her looking over my shoulder when I'm on the laptop! My ticker thinks I will OV on the 27th, Period Tracker thinks the 28th and FF thinks the 26th so who know's! I haven't told DH exactly when I expect to OV as it just seems to add pressure. I think he know's it's towards the end of this week though and has been quite keen to BD the last few days so I'm going with the flow. I try not to get too scientific with him as I don't want it to seem clinical or that I only want to BD when I'm fertile because that isn't the case.

I am a bit confused about how long before OV you are fertile because different sites seem to say different things?? I thought Sperm couldn't live for more than 3 days but from what I've read the general belief is 5 days but some day 8 days. Does anyone have a view on this??? AF is due on the 11th Jan but I'm going to try and hold off testing until the 15th if she doesn't arrive. DH doesn't want me to get into the habit of testing early because it can be unreliable and he's worried about me getting upset/disappointed. It's easy to say that now but I don't know if I'll be able to hold off that long. I have a ultrasound on the 7th Jan because of the abdominal pain I've been having the past few months, so I guess that if I'm pregnant they will pick it up then and there won't be a need to test?? Has anyone else had a diagnostic ultrasound??

Sprinkling lots of :dust:on this thread

x

Not sure but think the sperm lives for 3-5 days....its a little confusing!!Think most sites say you should bd 3 days before ov and the day after???Fingers crossed for you...and everyone else!!!!!Roll on that BFP january2010!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Praying for this month to be THE month for all of us! :dust:

Fingers crossed ladies!!! I'm about 4dpo at the mo - cd 18. Been having cramps since the evening before ov which is a little strange - they never last this long (been having them for 5 days) so hopefully i'll start having more symptoms soon!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone!

Just wanted to say an extra-special good luck to all the girls testing over Christmas and New year - by my calculations I am 6DPO; no symptoms apart from a few cramps here and there and veiny (.Y.) so we'll hae to wait and see.

Really hope we all get the best Xmas present of all - 2010 BFPs!!! x x x x

Hi ladies,

I just tested about 5 days early with FRER and it came out negative, I'm kinda bummed about it.. I thought I had IB a few days ago which only lasted 4 days and looked exactly what IB is described as... I'm hoping AF is a no show and maybe test was wrong...

:(:(

Hi ladies,

I just tested about 5 days early with FRER and it came out negative, I'm kinda bummed about it.. I thought I had IB a few days ago which only lasted 4 days and looked exactly what IB is described as... I'm hoping AF is a no show and maybe test was wrong...

You're not out yet! Five days is pretty early and can easily be a BFP later.

Hi ladies,

I agree - 5 days is really early. You are not out until :witch: arrives. Try and stay positive. Best of luck to everyone! I think I might be OV early so need to :sex: tonight. Not sure DH is in the mood though.... oh well we will see

hi ladies, I havent posted in a few days sorry to hear about the AFs :( :( :(

MrsJ08 it looks like we are on the same cycle, what day are you planning on testing ?? (im going to on the 8th)

I also have a question for who ever has any ideas: do you think that its ok to have BD on CD 13 as the last time before O?? it looks like that will be the last time we can do it before I O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->