Hoping for a BFP just after New Years

Hi Zoe I'm pretty new to ttc so I'm not sure but from some of the stories I've read it's quality not quantity. I don't think I'm going to need to test this month as I have a diagnostic ultrasound on the 7th so I figure that if it's a bfp they will pick it up then. I think I'm out for this month though. I think I might have OV yesterday (I don't OPK so not entirely sure) and we only BD on Weds. I don't think we will get chance today as we are driving to Swansea and back to London. I'm more than a bit disappointed but nevermind there is nothing I can do about it now. DH was in hospital last month and still isn't feeling 100% so we aren't BD as much as I would like or that we need to conceive. Think I'm going to go now as I'm getting a bit upset. Best of luck for your :bfp: x x

Good luck!! I'll be testing just after new years also..

hi girls--only on cd6 and im bd'ing already--had a bad month l.month as it was 1st AF after MC (d&c)and i had a kidney infection on my main ov days so goin 2 giv this my all----not ovulatiing til 4/5th jan...really want 2 get preg this mth...xxx

I think I am in this boat too-The drink thing back fired when I felt rough the next day (don't normally drink!). Hoping for my good news a few days after New Year.

Hi ladies,
I'm new to the site and this is our first month of ttc! I'm vert excited but also nervous. Have charted my cycle this month for the first time, and i think i'm about to ov towards the end of this week. Will carry on over the New Year too....
When do you think i should test? I'm sorry i haven't got my head round all this yet. I'm on CD12 today. x x
x x

I am also hoping for a BFP in Jan..been so busy with the holidays that my cycle tracking had completely gotten away from me...hope we bd on the right days...oh the wonderful 2ww!! lol

I am also hoping for a BFP in Jan..been so busy with the holidays that my cycle tracking had completely gotten away from me...hope we bd on the right days...oh the wonderful 2ww!! lol

Welcome reedsgirl! Good luck for a quick :bfp: Oh, just noticed you live close to Mark Twain National Forrest. We go camping there every few years. Beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->