Hoping for a June BFP

Hi girls,
How r you doing.?
Wish you all the best for a June Baby.
For me it's the beggining of the cycle and I'M thinking of using OPK TEST around 13 DAY........As previous months showed that I ovulated around 15-16 day.

My FF CHART
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ec617

I've been away for a few days, trying to lower my obsession with TTC. :blush:

I'm CD10 and we started SMEPing yesterday and I started testing with OPKs this morning. Low fertility on clearblue advanced. Last cycle I O'd on CD17, so I'm just gearing up for my fertile week.

@smallbliss: the test line looks quite a bit darker than the control. I quess O should be in the next day or so. Feel any sharp pains?

So I think I did O yesterday (CD 11) because I had my temp jump this morning. Also, cervix is firm and low. It feels nice to be in the TWW!

I did had some sharp cramping late last night on the right but nothing today

I did not take the chlomid this month. I am CD14 and I still have not gotten my positive O test. Hoping I will actually O on my own. Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies, I'm cd4 trying for #2. Hope I can join you.

Me and DH tried for the first 14 years of marriage to try to have a baby and just gave up. About a month before our 15th Anniversary, we found out we were expecting and I was already a little over 12 weeks!! In October 2013, 3 weeks early we had a healthy little boy.

I'm 39 years old and hubby is almost 40 and if its possible we'd love to have 1 more. I took the depo shot in December 19stupid-
i know!) and because of the horrible side effects didn't get the 2nd shot in February and decided we should start trying for #2 since I know it could be a while. Well on May 3 I got a BFP! I was stunned because we weren't really trying but not preventing either. I was nervous and excited. But after 3 light positives they started coming up negative and we experienced a chemical pregnancy, I'm just now getting my AF after it and my OB said we could try again. So here's crossing my fingers, If I'm not pregnant by next January I'm probably getting my tubes tied and would love just one more baby. Thanks for reading.

Sorry to hear of your loss smiley, fx for your bfp in June!!

I cd 12/13 today and finally got my high on my fertility monitor. Time to start bding every day!

Hi all. I remember the days of having tried for three, four, five months and wondering when my turn would be. Having friends get pregnant, give birth a ccnd celebrate first and second birthdays. I have used clomid, soy, vitamins, pre seed. I've had a lap and dye. I've had my fallopian tube lasered off another organ it was stuck to. I have been told I'll never have children naturally.
In March I found out I was pregnant, but lost the baby in April at 8 weeks.
We are now on our first cycle post miscarriage with 100mg clomid. If this doesn't work we will try for one more month using clomid and then we will be put forward for the IVF waiting list. More waiting.
Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a family. I've wanted a baby. I just hope that June is out lucky month....

Good luck everyone x

Hi, seams like you usually ovulate on Day 16. ( Wish you a lucky June)

Cd11- still low fertility on Clearblue OPK.

I don't know why, but I just feel down this cycle. I haven't even hit my fertile week, but I'm already pessimistic about how this cycle will turn out.

Wow. So many touching stories here. I'm hoping for :bfp:'s for everyone this month. :cry:

I'm on CD9 and got a fairly dark positive OPK this AM so O is hopefully on it's way in the next few days. I O'ed on CD11 last month so.....we shall see.

For everyone feeling down (including myself...had a huge sob fest last night when the fiance' wasn't able to finish...I kind of need him to finish. haha) we can do this. It's taking a long time, longer than we ever imagined but we can do this. We just have to keep trying and doing all we can. :hugs:

CD14 for me today (and I think 1DPO) - pretty sure yesterday was O day...temp dropped and cervix felt super high, soft, wet and open (from what I could tell). Still feels a bit open today, but temp is starting to rise. Hoping by Friday FF will give me some solid cross hairs for ovulation on CD13...a little sad because the OH was too tired to DTD last night. So our last BD was CD12...fingers crossed we at least had some swimmers make their way and find the egg.

Had a strange dream last night that the OH and I had a baby girl. I remember holding her in my arms, was kind of sad to wake up and realize it was just a dream. Not reading into it though because just Monday I was holding my friends newborn baby girl...so I was probably thinking of that when I was sleeping! Still...it felt good :)

Starting to get down. CD15 and no surge yet. I think I'm having ovulating pains that started off and on yesterday evening but no surge. Not a lot of CM either. Then to top it off hubby has a low freaking sex drive and also has not been able to finish and I can't help but feel angry towards him. I feel like if he had a higher sex drive this ttc issue would not be an issue. It's always been this way and I'm 8 years younger than him hell I want it regardless of ttc. I'm at a loss right now and I don't even know what to say to him without saying something I shouldn't. I'm sorry for the venting I feel so alone in this journey it is something I can't share with my family or friends. The only person I would tell everything to is pregnant...go figure...I just feel I can't share with her anymore.

My hubby also had some issues finishing but could always finish when by himself. Hence the last two months we tried home insemination using sterile syringes. We got pregnant the first month but unfortunately we lost that pregnancy. Now trying again and using same method as it worked last time.
Good luck xxx

Mexx...would you be willing to inbox me the details on that
process with the sterile syringes please? I'm interested. I had two failed IUI's.

It's really refreshing to hear that other ladies are having no-so-smooth BDing. I get jealous sometimes when someone posts something like "we're going to BD every night this month! *emoticon*" And I'm thinking, what-how-what-really?
We usually BD three nights in a row around O-time. The first night is usually pretty good, second iffy, and the third is sometimes hard to get through. Once or twice DH couldn't finish, but it wasn't too late to do it the next day.

You ladies that don't have this problem, just be glad you don't have yet another TTC complication!

on cd 14 today started bding from cd10 , then 12 then 13 letc..planning to do as much as possible til cd 20 will be testing in June so May I join In:)

It's really refreshing to hear that other ladies are having no-so-smooth BDing. I get jealous sometimes when someone posts something like "we're going to BD every night this month! *emoticon*" And I'm thinking, what-how-what-really?
We usually BD three nights in a row around O-time. The first night is usually pretty good, second iffy, and the third is sometimes hard to get through. Once or twice DH couldn't finish, but it wasn't too late to do it the next day.

You ladies that don't have this problem, just be glad you don't have yet another TTC complication!

Haha...I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this....I was lucky to get the OH into bed on CD11 AND CD12...when I suggested we hit the bedroom last night he looked at me like "seriously???!?!"

I know not BDing every night isn't bad, but for some reason when it's O time I panic and want to have sex every night because then I'd feel like we covered all our bases.

Hi Ladies! I am also hoping for a June BFP. On cd2 now. Frenchie and 10years, I totally understand the BD issues with DH. Mine is on an SSRI which both decreases his drive and makes it hard to finish. Makes it super frustrating at times as he will just say no. :growlmad: But hopefully this month will work out for all of us. Fx for a lucky June!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->