• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Congrats to the BFP's.

I'm on CD5 I go in for monitoring for follicle size next Monday. It's pretty strange if I O when I normally do on femara, my test date- 14 DPO should be on or about the EDD of our angel baby.

Thanks girls. I'm feeling very apprehensive but at least for today I am pregnant. Going to confirm properly with a FRER tomorrow morning then I'll call my EPU to see if I can get an appointment for 6 weeks which is the week before Christmas. Don't know how that will work! So scared and nervous that's for sure. Doesn't help that I don't feel pregnant so it doesn't feel real.

danser - I have my fingers crossed for you. This pregnancy would have been conceived literally days before my EDD for my ectopic in April. I hope it can be a little blessing and good sign for both of us.

unicornwoman - In previous pregnancies one of my first signs was boob discomfort but this time absolutely nothing! I must say they do feel fuller though which isn't a bad thing for me! :haha: Good luck! Hope you'll be joining us with a BFP soon.

Lyn - maybe feeling different is a good thing :) I feel different too, but I'm taking it all as good signs!

Hey ladies. So I went to the bathroom and my left boob had leaked a tiny bit. Im only 6dpo does that mean anything ? In kind of freaked out

Hey all wondering if I could join you all. I lost my son at 21 weeks June 16 of this year. We have been TTC for the past three months with no luck. On top of my other worries of another loss I'm panicking because my cycles are all messed up. Before I was pregnant with my son my cycles were 27 days long and I usually O'd about day 16-17. First two cycles after my loss were 27 days, third was 22 days, fourth was 27 days and last cycle was 23 days and I had spotting basically everyday from the time I O'd till I got my period.
I'm super frustrated-saw my doc today who was very little help but did order a blood work. I have an apt with my gyno in January but I'm feeling really disheartened :(

Well, 8 DPO today and I caved and tested after work today. BFN. I figured with all the symptoms yesterday and then nausea and metallic taste today that there might be a chance. I guess not. Kinda bummed. Starting to think all this is just hormones.

Will definitely test again before the end of this cycle, but I'm trying to decide when to do it. My angel baby's EDD was December 11 which will be 12 DPO for me. I'm so worried that getting a BFN's around that time is going to be really hard to deal with.... Do I test before so I'm not surprised by a let down? Test the day of in case I get an uplifting BFP? Or wait 'til after until 13 or 14 DPO.... I just don't know.

Unicorn - that's rough timing. If it were me I would test tomorrow or the next day. If it's still bfn wait til after 12 dpo. <3

Thanks fairycat. That's true, you got a BFN at 8 DPO didn't you? I think things are a little out of perspective for me this cycle because of my angel baby.

Ok. I'll test again tomorrow morning at 10 DPO. If that's a BFN, I'll wait until the 14th for FF's recommended test date. I'll probably still cry on the 11th regardless, but it'll probably be best to let it just be a day to remember my angel.

I got a bfn at 10dpo but a positive at 12dpo so you are definitely not out yet, Unicornwoman. It's tough to have to go through the due date of your little angel baby. Just take it easy. I hope that you get a nice little surprise in the form of a bfp!

Unicorn - if you need to cry, let yourself. I can't imagine how that would feel. Focus that day on yourself.

I got the faintest positive evening of 8dpo, and I didn't trust it. Still didn't trust it at 9 dpo but digi told me yes. Lines were obvious at 11 dpo

Thanks everyone!

It means a lot to have ladies I can talk to about all this.

Had planned to test again today, but Amazon didn't deliver my HPT's as planned. So, fx'd crossed they come today so I can test tomorrow at 11 DPO.

Had weird CM last night...almost like a thin EWCM...it was clear and kinda stretchy. I Googled it it and some ladies say it's a sign of BFP, others say it means AF is on her way. Thoughts?

Fairy, OMG! Congratulations!

Dtrisha, not sure if it means anything. Have you had a prolactin level checked?

Adge, sorry for your loss. My cycle after my mc was wonking and I know many other ladies took a while to get back to some sort of normal. Sorry you doc is of no help, but hopefully the ob appt can help.

Unicorn, sorry the tests did not arrive on time. So hard to determine when to test especially around the time of your loss. As do cm I would say any change out of the usual is a good sign. FX'd for you.

Afm, finishing up clomid today and then on to POAS madness to catch the eggie with the oh so romantic turkey baster method :haha: Got to do what you got to do right :winkwink:

Mdc- no. If I'm not pregnant that my next step. I have read that ladies have started leaking early and got a BFP. So a few more days and I'll find out

@Mdc sounds like a great idea actually, and I hope it work for you. I tried the stork also however I didn't O with a mature follie that month so didn't work for me. but they sell it at the pharmacy its like a home iui.

welp looks like I trigger tonight, however im an emotional mess been crying all morning. im really losing hope. I have a really small cyst on my left ovary and a nice juicy 1 follie on my right at 22mm. Im so over all of this been going to the dr all week its so draining. I really take my hat off to those who have been going through this for years, this will be my 5th iui and been trying for 14 months.

Well, tested this morning at 11 DPO and BFN. Temp seems to be slowly dropping, but OMG are my boobs sore! I can't hardly walk around without pain!

Will test again AF is due. We shall see what we shall see!

Feel like I might be headed towards another loss as I've got reddish brown spotting today. My only real hope is that it isn't ectopic.

Oh Lyn, I am hoping for the best. I will be crushed for you if this doesn't work out. Be good to yourself and the biggest internet :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->