• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

So I've just taken my OPK and it is much lighter today like barely there. Have I missed my surge or am I not ovulating yet? Sunday and Monday's tests were nearly positive but still definitely negative. OPKs were meant to put my mind at ease a little, not get me more confused! I could have sworn I was about to ovulate with all the pains that I was getting yesterday. During a normal cycle before my mmc this is right about the time i would normally ovulate - each of the three times I have been pregnant this year we DTD right around cd14/15. Should I keep testing in case I'm still not there? Gah! I think next month if we haven't caught it then I'll start temping!

hi lyn - I am going to post a pic of this months opk progression that I had. I was also super frustrated. this was my second month using opks. the first month, I see now, I must have got lucky. lines got increasingly darker until the positive. This month, nope. and it caused me a lot of stress! I have been o'ing CD 14 or 15 and this month is was 18. I was blaming the full moon and halloween cause I swear every lady on BNB O'ed late this month! here is the pic - hope it helps :)

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Not me. I'm going to WILL myself to O on time this month since I will be out of town without DH for a few days after my "normal" O window.

Ironically, my chart says I already O, but I think it's wrong for a multitude of reasons including negative OPKs and a fertility monitor that says I'm still gearing up to O.

Beemeck - That's sort of how mine have been looking. Super frustrating. I'm going to continue with my OPKs at least a little while longer to see if I am still to ovulate and I'll keep BDing every second day too just to keep all bases covered. I doubt DH will complain at that! :haha:I've got lots of ovulation so type symptoms so I hope that it is just around the corner.

Positive OPK tonight and we BD'ed. Seriously on the verge of a panic attack.

Hysteroscopy went well today. I have the MRI & we have the genetics counselor on Thursday I let my RE know this before the surgery. He said to call him Friday about the results and he would have a plan in place. We are probably just going to stick with the femara and TI ( timed intercourse). So I may be able to start over the weekend or early next week, still hope for a November BFP. We will see because everytime I get close to starting the rug gets pulled out from under me.

Danseur - GL!

AFM - I got a pos OPK last night and a peak fertility monitor reading this morning. I also awoke to a significant temp dip this morning. Bring on the eggie!

Hysteroscopy went well today. I have the MRI & we have the genetics counselor on Thursday I let my RE know this before the surgery. He said to call him Friday about the results and he would have a plan in place. We are probably just going to stick with the femara and TI ( timed intercourse). So I may be able to start over the weekend or early next week, still hope for a November BFP. We will see because everytime I get close to starting the rug gets pulled out from under me.

I hope you get the chance to try this month. My doc just called today and wanted to know if I was interested in getting a hysteroscopy done. He said it was up to me, but it might be something to think about before we try again since we have lost two in a row. I'm not sure I want to simply because I was so excited about getting to try again this month now that my blood test results finally came in. Ugh. IDK.

I hope you get the chance to try this month. My doc just called today and wanted to know if I was interested in getting a hysteroscopy done. He said it was up to me, but it might be something to think about before we try again since we have lost two in a row. I'm not sure I want to simply because I was so excited about getting to try again this month now that my blood test results finally came in. Ugh. IDK.

My RE did say that he just got back from a conference that gave statistica evidence it makes you more fertile. I guess we will see.

I'm seriously worried about my spotting. I had a lot today :( Could be from ovulating, I guess? But I don't normally have that much. I feel like either I totally won't get pregnant this month, or I'll lose it early. I'm starting to get bummed.

Temp spike. Woot! Woot! Let the TWW begin!

yay ttc - so glad you got it in before your trip!

fairy - not sure about the spotting? I've never spotted around O (I've heard of many that do) so I'm just not sure :shrug:

unicorn - what a tough decision. I would be on the fence like you - it's so hard to delay TTC by even just a little, even if you know it's for better chances!

AFM - I'll be testing tomorrow ladies at 11DPO since we have halloween parties all weekend. I'm feeling pretty out, so I'd like to drink guilt-free if I can. Although I would love it if I couldn't ! so I'll update you and let you know, but just feel like AF is brewing.... :growlmad:

Woo hoo TTC74. Happy TWW! I hope it goes quickly for you.

Beemeck - I'll keep my fingers crossed for a BFP for you. It's so frustrating when you just know AF is around the corner though.

AFM - I have no idea what is going on with my cycle. I'm on CD18 and I've not had a positive OPK yet! My cycles are usually 28-30 days but with my mmc it was 35 days so I don't know how much it's changed things. I thought I was ovulating about CD14/15 as I had ewcm, cramps and back pain but I never got that positive! So frustrating. So I don't really know whether or not to continue with OPKs, guess that I did O but simply missed my surge or believe that I'm just not ovulating this cycle. As if it wasn't hard enough TTC with only one tube!!

have you ever temped? I would say even if you haven't - try taking your temp tomorrow when we wake up and hope that it can be a clue. I would say if it's 98 something then you prob O'd already... 97's might be harder to tell with nothing to compare it to but most post O temps seem to be 98s? :shrug: I always worry about missing my surge too and it's prob very possible. but might be good to know if you haven't O'ed too so you can stay on it!

I've never temped - I don't think we even own a thermometer! :haha: the idea was to not temp this cycle but only use OPKs and if AF gets me I'll start temping next month instead. Guess I'll just be in limbo for the next couple of weeks! Ooh, fun!

beemeck - Good luck with your testing. Hope AF stays away for you!

LynAnne - I so much feel your frustration. I hope you O or have AF soon so you can move on. It's amazing how confused our bodies can get after a mc, it sucks :(

1 dpo today and I finally have sore boobs this afternoon! They haven't been sore after O like normal since my d&c, so hoping this means good things.

Def should be good if you notice your body doing things it did before yay! Fx for you and good luck during your tww

I hope so, thanks! Still don't know what's with this spotting. Still spotting today. I've spotted or bled for like 3 weeks now. Is this something I should call my doc about? I would hope if I do end up pregnant, that it will stop.... Makes me think I should've waited another month :\

I forget where you were with hcgs - were they being tracked to 0? Did you have a d and c? I would say regardless of what the answers to those questions are that i would give your doc a ring. If nothing else, it won't hurt to get their opinion!

Yeah, I called the doc's office when I got home from work. I had a D&C in August, but my hcg was not tracked. Today was my first negative (I think) hpt on the new FRER, but I'm not sure if my faintfaint lines were evaps - it was literally the same faint line for like a month on Wondfos, and then my new FRER faded from a couple weeks ago, but the faintfaint lines were really thin, so I couldn't tell. But I just got done with my first *real* AF last week, so I must've finally gotten everything out.

The nurse said since I had my first normal AF and I O'ed, then she sees no reason why we shouldn't start trying. She did say spotting was normal at this point though. She made me feel a lot better. Then she called back 10 minutes later and said she spoke to my doctor and he said that if spotting after AF is normal, then go ahead and try. I said it's not normal that I spot *this much*, then she said the doc said to wait. I said - well it's a little late for that! She didn't seem too concerned about it, but I did make an appointment for my annual next Friday, so will talk to the doc more then. She said spotting shouldn't interfere with anything. I'm just worried my hormones aren't where they should be, so I guess if it doesn't take it doesn't take. I'm not getting too excited about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->