• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Hi fairycat,

probably it's good you are seeing a doctor. I had some minor spotting with my first O cycle after my D&C (early August), but since then I haven't had any irregular spotting. This third O cycle I had none... maybe a tiny bit of brown the last cycle (around O).

I would take what that person on the phone said with a large grain of salt. From what I was told, spotting/bleeding this late after a D&C is a reason to see a doctor.

Good luck - let us know what you find out! I hope you get some answers.

just to update you ladies - BFN this AM. Will test one more time tomorrow AM since we have another party tomorrow night.

:cry:

Sorry to hear that beemeck. Hopefully you are just testing too early for the BFP.

AFM- I've still not had a positive OPK. They test lines were all visible last weekend but since Monday they've been stark white (or with a very, very faint line). I think I've resigned myself to not ovulating this month so I might just give up with the OPKs now. I'll probably still test next weekend when, if I was having a normal cycle, AF would be due just in case all that happened was I missed my surge. Doubt it though.

Yay I got the go ahead to start the femara. If this cycle goes as all of my others pre loss I should test on Thanksgiving but I may a day earlier just to not ruin thanksgiving with a BFN.

hello ladies in on CD3 will start Femara Sunday, anyone with or close to me?

My spotting seems to have stopped today. Fx it doesn't come back!!

2dpo and woke up kinda crampy. I remember being crampy from 2dpo on when I got pregnant in July. Also, my acne that usually starts clearing after O is getting worse. Another pregnancy sign I experienced before too. We will see!

Hi hun, I'm CD3 today so only 1 day away :flower: When do you usually O? Mine was around CD14/15 but the last 2 months it has been earlier (CD11 this latest cycle) so not sure for this new cycle.

Hi ladies.
I would love to join :flower:
Would love to conceive in November. I got my BFP with my first Angel in Novembwr last year. Also my rainbow baby should have been due next weekend, so a BFP would be marvellous. I ovulate the weekend I should have been potentially giving birth to my little angel. So conceiving then would mean so much to us.
Here's wishing. It prob won't happen again but a girl can dream :flower:

I've decided to forego the hystereoscopy in favor of TTC right away. Hoping that the progesterone pills will do the trick this time around and we can leave it at that. Day 12 today. Just waiting for a positive OPK at this point. :winkwink:

Hi Trying4first1. I know what you mean. My angel baby would have been due December 11th, so I'm hoping for a BFP before that date to soften the blow. Good luck!

Hi ladies. Please can I join? I'm on my first cycle since mmc. Day 11 and no sign of positive opk :cry:

I usually ovulate around CD 12\13 so it's annoying not knowing when it's going to happen. I don't think I ovulated at all last month :grr:

Hello Trying4first1 and c beary.

I'm almost certain I haven't ovulated this cycle and it makes me so sad! We've just passed our first due date and at the end of the month (26th) we'll be at our second one. I'd have really liked to have been pregnant again before then but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. :cry: So disappointed. No doubt I'll still test next weekend. I can't help it!

How is everyone else doing? Where are we all at in our cycles/TWW?

Sorry LynAnne :(

I'll be 5 dpo tomorrow (it's bedtime here). Just playing the waiting game. Other than that, nothing really to report except cm and acne that won't go away - hoping that's a good sign.

I have a regular cycle so day 14 or 15, since the increase in meds it may change my O day.

Hi hun, I'm CD3 today so only 1 day away :flower: When do you usually O? Mine was around CD14/15 but the last 2 months it has been earlier (CD11 this latest cycle) so not sure for this new cycle.

I'll be 5 dpo tomorrow (it's bedtime here). Just playing the waiting game. Other than that, nothing really to report except cm and acne that won't go away - hoping that's a good sign.

I'm 5 DPO today, too! We're cycle buddies!

I'm 5 DPO today, too! We're cycle buddies!

Yay!! I never have an exact day cycle buddy, exciting! :D

Question for you all, as I've been thinking about this a lot. How do you calculate how many days past ovulation you are? I've been counting from my positive OPK, but should I allow an extra day to actually ovulate? I'm wondering if I'm not really 4 dpo - I get confused with all of this stuff. I use an app that counts ovulation as when I get my positive OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->