Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Lol I hate it girl. It stresses me out. I wish getting pregnant was simple. It would make things so much easier :wacko:

I know. I bet my husband never thought we'd be scheduling a whole weeks worth of sex at a time!!! :rofl:

Yeah I think I will but I just drank a bunch of water so what should I do?

Try to hold it for as long as you can before you do it. If ts lighter than the last one just remember it's bc you drank a lot! I don't blame you though, I'd be dying to do another one too. Post the pic!

opk4.jpg

Ok yeah it is waaayyy lighter lol... Maybe that was my positive earlier lol.. Maybe I missed my window because today is cd 17 and I usually ovulate cd 17 or 18 at the latest.... so confused

Was your pee really diluted? Even if that was your positive earlier you bd'd right on time yesterday so you're good! Test again in the morning and see if its dark again.

Yeah it was pretty diluted. Those are the Walgreen brand and I have never had a full blown positive on them. Dang cheap tests lol. We did bd last night thank goodness.

I bet it will be dark again in the morning. I use wondfo opks which are even cheaper and I've gotten super clear positives!

Hmmm I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I'm gonna test again tomorrow for sure. I'm still spotting Alittle from the HSG which seems odd. It's light brown sorry TMI makes me worry if ill even ovulate.

I've read on here that some girls only get positives like yours - equal to control line, not darker than control line. So I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I'm sure the spotting is no big deal, ovulation shouldn't be affected at all. :thumbup:

Oh good thank u!! I guess it just seems odd to know you are supposed to be ovulating but then u see spotting. Kinda freaked me out lol

If I drink alot of fluids that day and if it's remotely close to the control line, I consider mine positive. Plus I have O pains then verify by temps after. It seems my FP phase is always 17 days and my LP fluctuates 12-16 days? Strange huh?

I'm sure the spotting is from the hsg and should interfere with ovulation. I put out such a large clot after my HSG, almost had a heart attack when I seen it. It was like a day and half worth of period. I wonder what this next period will be like.

Thanks girls! What a relief!! Angel baby have u tested today??

I have mine on Thursday and i have never been in a hospital since 10 i really don't know what expect. Could some of u explain plz, I have issues with needles (can't stand them but i don't pass out) Do i need to take something before? Any suggestions would really help

Thanks girls! What a relief!! Angel baby have u tested today??

I have tested yesterday and 12dpo, IC, digital gold and it was negative. I didn't test this morning.

It's really strange this time because, I don't have my usual PMS symptoms either. I should be cramping and having my psychotic episodes by now! LOL!

I have mine on Thursday and i have never been in a hospital since 10 i really don't know what expect. Could some of u explain plz, I have issues with needles (can't stand them but i don't pass out) Do i need to take something before? Any suggestions would really help

You might take some Ibuprofen before you go or Tylenol. Couple of them. They will not use any needles for blood or IV or anything like that. They did deaden my cervix with Lidocaine but not all doctors do that. I really didn't see the point in them doing it because they didn't even give it time to work before doing it.

It's super quick. Pain is temporary. They put in the regular forceps to see the cervix, like your getting a pap smear. Then insert a cath into the cervix and inflate a baloon to keep the dye from leaking out. (That's the point where it probably hurts the most. They then flush the cath with dye that flows into the uterus and up the tube while x-raying at the same time. That's a little uncomfortable too but it is really quick. If only one tube is visable they may try to push a little more dye in.

Once that is done, your left with a little AF cramping and mild to moderate amount of blood so bring some pads in case they don't have any. Don't wear white pants, as I did this! lol! :dohh:

Good luck to you and you will do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->