Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Sorry if I sound dumb but is it necessary they do the surgery before you get pregnant? I'm assuming they would have to but just wanted to ask. I'm on Femara its Alittle different than Clomid I think.

Yeah she said it could be interfering with me getting pregnant. I think depending on the size and location, it can interfere with implantation. :shrug:

Hey ladies, 14dpo and test negative and started cramping and teary eyed this morning. All signs leading to AF. I'm thinking, today or tomorrow.

I emailed my clinic and gave them authorization to take out for the IUI. So no turning back now or I loose 950.00. I swear this is like gambling to have a child.

If this cycle doesn't take, I'm not sure if I can keep doing IUI's. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm out and wanted to wish yall lots of luck and hope this cycle you get your BFP!

Good luck with the IUI!! I bet you will have a Christmas baby!! I'm not feeling good about this cycle honestly because my cm never was EWCM it was just watery. I just dont feel very confident

Oh ok I see. Will it be an outpatient surgery?

Yup, I would go in in the morning and be out by the afternoon.

Try not to stress about your CM, some girls never get EW, just watery!! FX for you!

I'm glad the surgery would be quick. I hate surgery ugghh. I've had a few including open heart surgery and they are not fun.

I'm glad the surgery would be quick. I hate surgery ugghh. I've had a few including open heart surgery and they are not fun.

Omg you've had open heart surgery?! Tough chick. Here I am whining about my minor surgery. :blush:

Omg you've had open heart surgery?! Tough chick. Here I am whining about my minor surgery. :blush:

Oh no your fine lol surgery sucks no matter what especially on our woman parts.. ouchy!! My c-section with my son was killer. I almost think it hurt worse than my heart surgery... ok maybe not lol but it was close. That HSG felt like heaven compared to most things I have encountered haha

Hey ladies, 14dpo and test negative and started cramping and teary eyed this morning. All signs leading to AF. I'm thinking, today or tomorrow.

I emailed my clinic and gave them authorization to take out for the IUI. So no turning back now or I loose 950.00. I swear this is like gambling to have a child.

If this cycle doesn't take, I'm not sure if I can keep doing IUI's. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm out and wanted to wish yall lots of luck and hope this cycle you get your BFP!

I hope you win your gamble and get your BFP!! :)

I hope you win your gamble and get your BFP!! :)

Thankyou Lisa, hope you get yours soon!

How u doing today Angel?

I'm good. AF isn't here yet and my temps are still up so it really has me confused. I still have BFN so I either want a BFP or AF to make her appearance today and no later than tomorrow. Lol! I guess that might be asking too much though! Lol!

I hear ya. Things always have to be complicated don't they?

This might be the wrong thread but since I've been posting here and there I'll ask it here.
Is 7 too low of a progesterone lvl to get pregnant?

I believe so. My progesterone came back in August at 7.7 and they put me on the Femara the following month to boost it. September it was 17.2 and last month it was 15.2. I will go Friday for this month's reading. My Dr said they like to see anything over a 10. A 7 would mean there was "ovulatory activity" which is what my dr called it but may be too low to sustain a pregnancy. I hope I helped some :flower:

I hear ya. Things always have to be complicated don't they?

This might be the wrong thread but since I've been posting here and there I'll ask it here.
Is 7 too low of a progesterone lvl to get pregnant?

I believe so. My progesterone came back in August at 7.7 and they put me on the Femara the following month to boost it. September it was 17.2 and last month it was 15.2. I will go Friday for this month's reading. My Dr said they like to see anything over a 10. A 7 would mean there was "ovulatory activity" which is what my dr called it but may be too low to sustain a pregnancy. I hope I helped some :flower:

Thanks, I appreciate your input! I asked the nurse who called if 7 was a good level and she said yes ... and after researching all day, I don't believe her! At all. I'm so frustrated right now. I'm going to go there tomorrow I think and demand that they give me progesterone suppositories or something!

I would def discuss it with your dr. Have you tried any fertility pills before?

No I haven't tried any fertility pills. My doctor found out that I did have an adenoma on my pituitary but I just can't help but think I need to be on the progesterone as well ... it's making me so annoyed. I read that a 7-9 shows ovulation just like you said but that it's not like .. sufficient. So why would they not put me on some type of supplement...?

Ahh, I'm going to have to call and get on them tomorrow I guess!

It's freaking me out more this month too because my chart looks great, I'm having pregnancy symptoms and I would be so devistated if this didn't hold because my doctor failed to put me on something that seems so simple to fix ... =\

No I haven't tried any fertility pills. My doctor found out that I did have an adenoma on my pituitary but I just can't help but think I need to be on the progesterone as well ... it's making me so annoyed. I read that a 7-9 shows ovulation just like you said but that it's not like .. sufficient. So why would they not put me on some type of supplement...?

Ahh, I'm going to have to call and get on them tomorrow I guess!

It's freaking me out more this month too because my chart looks great, I'm having pregnancy symptoms and I would be so devistated if this didn't hold because my doctor failed to put me on something that seems so simple to fix ... =\

I really would call first thing in the morning and tell them that you don't feel that your level is high enough and you want to be put on something as soon as possible in case you are pregnant. I don't blame you at all for being aggravated. That is their job and they need to do it!! Ok sorry for the rant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->