Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Thanks girls! What a relief!! Angel baby have u tested today??

I have tested yesterday and 12dpo, IC, digital gold and it was negative. I didn't test this morning.

It's really strange this time because, I don't have my usual PMS symptoms either. I should be cramping and having my psychotic episodes by now! LOL!

FX'ed for you!!!

Thank-you sunshine, I don't think this will be my month so I just given up the testing and will wait on AF to make her appearance so that I can begin the IUI. I hope she comes right on time so that I will be at the doctors appointment by Friday for my scans and blood work. I just get the feeling this isn't going to happen naturally without help.

My Fx's for all of you that this is your month! The dreaded TWW really sucks.

My temps dropped a little this morning but I'm still in that triphasic level so that is a good sign.

Hopefully I will have a Christmas suprise! [-o<

Nothing like a Christmas baby!! I don't really think this will be our month either. I just have a bad feeling and I've stressed so much this month. I will know Friday if I ovulated for sure. I tried naturally for 17 months with my son. It's torture playing the waiting game. when is AF due for you?

AF should be here Tuesday :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

LOL! My cycles are 29-34 days. Past 2 cycles have been exactly 30 days.

I relaxed last night and went to movie grill and watch Real Steel and had large margarita! It was so sour, I barely could drink it but I had to slam that puppy down to prove I could do it! LOL! It was a nice get away from constantly thinking about TTC.

Movie was really good too!

FX for both of you ladies!!

Mmmm a margarita!! Haha.

It was sounded mmmm to me too so I ordered it, but I thought I was going to throw up sucking it down because it was so sour. I even questioned the fact if there was alochol in it. My DH had crown and coke and my margarita and it was 18.00. LMAO! I about fell out!

Oohhhh margarita!! That sounds so yummy! I have to take breaks too or I go nuts!!

I did and it wasn't as dark. I'm guessing that was my positive lol. I had some pain this morning which ive never had except for when I am on the fertility drugs. I hope that means O was here!! The progesterone check will let me know Friday. I can't wait to find out!!

Nice! So yeah yesterday must have been your positive and you ovulated this morning, woohoo! :happydance: Such perfect timing. Did you BD this morning as planned?! Haha.

I did lol!! At about 7:30 am! The timing should have definitely been there this month but I know its not always a guarantee.

Well at least you know you did all you could this month!! :hugs:

Exactly! Now time for the waiting game... Fun fun lol shouldn't u be ovulating soon??

Probably not. :( The earliest I've ovulated is like cd 26ish, but that was my 2 shortest cycles (38 days) and I don't think that's going to happen again. That was like February-March. My last cycle was 123 days and ended when I took Provera, since I didn't ovulate. I'm hoping the Provera miraculously kind of helped regulate my system, but I doubt it. :haha:

I have to have surgery regardless. The polyp and not ovulating are 2 separate issues...lucky me! :dohh:

Thank you. Haven't scheduled it yet, I have a consultation appt on the 16th. Hope to schedule it for soon after that, I'm ready to get this show on the road! I thought I'd be on Clomid right after the hsg, this is really ruining my plan to get a bfp by Christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->