Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Lisa, hang in there and think happy thoughts! Hope all goes well for you and keep us updated!

Liking your chart angelbaby

Sorry about the news Lisa. My aunt had a polyp taken out and is pregnant now. Hope it all works out for the best.

I did too till I tested and got a negative! Lol! Sucks! Thanku!

What a roller coaster these 2 days have been! My hsg yesterday showed that my tubes were all clear, so I was super happy yesterday. Then today my dr calls and tells me that the test showed a large polyp or fibroid on my uterus, which I need to have surgery to investigate and remove. :cry: Which is on top of not ovulating. I can't take it!!
Sorry Lisa:hugs: I was told mine were all clear the day of my HSG I was so happy. Then less than a week later my ob/gyn called to say my left tube was clear and spilling but the right didnt spill at all. :nope: I almost always have pain on my right side so that explains a lot. Bad part is the dr cant do a lap and dye due to my hernia screen being in the area she would need to do the test. :cry: Im just gonna try for the next few months and see if I get my bfp from my left ovary.

I think I may have ov from my left which is my good tube. :thumbup: Had a +opk yesterday morning and had stabbing pains on the left side late last night. Im so nervous:wacko: If this doesnt work Im gonna be crushed. :nope:

Thanks for the love ladies. You always make me feel better! :)

mrsine - Love the success story, thanks for sharing.

sunshine - Hope everything goes well at your appt. Keep us posted.

carmywife - Hope you ov'd from your good side, FX for you!

I am scheduled for the 10th to get hsg done. Hope can get donation. Everything else is perfect so frustrating that idk y I'm not conceiving.

Hey girls. Got the results and what they saw on the HSG seems to be some old scarring. She does not want to do any surgery right now. She said to keep trying for the next 6-9 months and if no pregnancy we will try something else.

Hey girls. Got the results and what they saw on the HSG seems to be some old scarring. She does not want to do any surgery right now. She said to keep trying for the next 6-9 months and if no pregnancy we will try something else.

That was my advice from my ob/gyn. GL! Really hope this is our month:flower:

Me too!! I am still spotting from the HSG I sure hope this doesn't interfere with ovulation....

Me too!! I am still spotting from the HSG I sure hope this doesn't interfere with ovulation....
I didnt think my spotting would stop...It did a couple days before ov.

Yeah good news!! So they must not be too worried about it then, awesome! Your spotting shouldn't interfere with ovulation, it's just the hsg cleaning your uterus out nice and good so that little beanie can implant!! :winkwink:

Yeah good news!! So they must not be too worried about it then, awesome! Your spotting shouldn't interfere with ovulation, it's just the hsg cleaning your uterus out nice and good so that little beanie can implant!! :winkwink:

Thanks, I think it is finally about done. She went ahead and did an exam on me today just to make sure there was no infection from the HSG. She said it was rare to get one but just wanted to rule it out. I am so excited and should be ovulating very soon. And I did ask her about the days to bd and she told me every other day. THat was good for me to know :happydance:

That's good news!!! Lots of baby dust to you both. Fertility Friend says my chart is triphasic, so naturally I caved and tested with my last FRER. It told me don't get your hopes up because it's a BFN! LOL!

That's good news!!! Lots of baby dust to you both. Fertility Friend says my chart is triphasic, so naturally I caved and tested with my last FRER. It told me don't get your hopes up because it's a BFN! LOL!

It's still early yet though. From what I hear most girls don't test pos until 13 dpo. Did you time bd this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->