Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Sunshine, sorry to hear that! Lots baby dust to you and hopefully you will get your Christmas surprise!

AFM... AF has made her appearance! I was beginning to doubt my ovulation time! I have appt for Saturday to begin my baseline work for IUI! I'm excited about that!

Sunshine, sorry to hear that! Lots baby dust to you and hopefully you will get your Christmas surprise!

AFM... AF has made her appearance! I was beginning to doubt my ovulation time! I have appt for Saturday to begin my baseline work for IUI! I'm excited about that!

Here's to December for both of us! :happydance:

Had mine today and it hurt :cry: cause I didn't have anything to take before and the worst was the catheter as my cervix was closed and he had to force it open. That was the worst pain and the rest was like intense af cramps. But all was clear. FX for an hsg baby.

I'm looking forward to December too. I haven't been able to test since like May! :dohh: Here's to our Christmas BFPs!! :)

I'm looking forward to December too. I haven't been able to test since like May! :dohh: Here's to our Christmas BFPs!! :)

Yes Mam!! I am ok now. Not sad anymore. This is just part of it. Just have to keep trying :)

:hugs:Im so sorry Sunshine. :hugs: Im 8 dpo today and really feeling like af is coming. Been cramping on and off since yesterday and having my usual mood swings. :growlmad: I hate this! I just wanna be pregnant already. :cry:
Hoping we all get a special Christmas BFP this year!:flower:
:dust::dust::dust:

Great news girls! Dr called me back this morning and told me that it was probably the HSG that messed up my cycle and ovulation. She said the testing puts stress on the body and sometimes it can affect the cycles. What a load off!! And even better, she upped my dose of femara to 5 mg!! Yay!!

Jem0104 ..Mine is at 9:15...I'll be thinking about ya...Good luck and let's post post how it goes after tomorrow!

How did yours go?
I took 2 ibroprufen beforehand but it was still really painful, especially on the left side, I felt them increase the pressure 3 times!!! :wacko:
When I got home had red blood mixed with clear cm and a bit later ...tmi....a bit of gunk came out when I went to pee :blush: been spotting ever since and a bit crampy.

They didnt give any results, got to book in with gyno now, bit annoying!
Quite relieved its over and excited to ovulate now!! :thumbup:

Thinking of you and hope all is ok......:hugs:

Update...I had the test this morning and to my suprise, it was a hysterosonogram not an HSG! It was barely painful at all....just mild cramps. The tech said that it all looked good. I'm happy about that but now after doing some online research, it looks like the test I had doesn't tell them much about my tubes...it does show uterine abnormalities and things like fibroids and polyps. They said that the saline spilled out so my tubes are probably ok. I am a little disappointed that it wasn't an HSG because of the ability to see the tubes better and the increased fertility for a few months after. I assume the sonogram test doesn't have the same effect....oh well....anyone else have this one done and know more than I do? Glad you are ok Jem and maybe that gunk means your tubes are now super clean and ready to go!

Great news girls! Dr called me back this morning and told me that it was probably the HSG that messed up my cycle and ovulation. She said the testing puts stress on the body and sometimes it can affect the cycles. What a load off!! And even better, she upped my dose of femara to 5 mg!! Yay!!

Really?! I didn't know the hsg could mess with cycles! Man it's always something!

That is great news sunshine!

Yes girls be ready for messed up cycle and AF fury after the HSG! I was hurting pretty bad last night and heavy!!

Man that sucks. Not that it matters since things are kind if on hold until I get this polyp removed...but I was hoping for a nice short cycle at least.

I def believe it affected my hormones. The day after mine I got a migraine and another one a week after ov. Hope af isnt too painful.

I was told the HSG wasn't supposed to alter the cycle but my Dr told me everyone is different and everyone will react different to the procedure. My body just freaked out on me I guess lol. Super happy that I get to try a higher dose on the fertility drugs. Hope it is the perfect combination. Thank you for all the support ladies!! Hope we all get our Christmas babies!!

Didn't work for me this cycle:cry::growlmad: af came this morning.
I really don't wanna go through the holidays without a bfp.

Well i don't think my hsg is going to result in a bfp this month, we've only bd once this cycle and i should be ovulating tomorrow so i'd better get busy tonight

Didn't work for me this cycle:cry::growlmad: af came this morning.
I really don't wanna go through the holidays without a bfp.

I'm sorry c.armywife! Let's keep hoping for that Christmas BFP!

AF came with fury on day 1 and day 3 I was super light and I think I'm done so it came and went quick!

I had a sonogram yesterday and already have 2 follies developing on my good side and started clomid. Hoping for the best!

Ok girls looks like my AF is here!!??? 6 days early. The nurse told me she didnt know if I should take the Femara or not because its so early but it is heavy, bright red and clotty sorry tmi.. I am saying this has to be my period??!! Breakthrough bleeding shouldnt be this heavy and plus I didn't ovulate so it doesn't seem completely crazy to me??

Ok girls looks like my AF is here!!??? 6 days early. The nurse told me she didnt know if I should take the Femara or not because its so early but it is heavy, bright red and clotty sorry tmi.. I am saying this has to be my period??!! Breakthrough bleeding shouldnt be this heavy and plus I didn't ovulate so it doesn't seem completely crazy to me??

If it's heavy it probably is. :hugs: I'm sorry she got you. Mine was bright red and clots first day. By the next day it was medium to light by the evening andvthen it was over. That's the quickest painful period I ever had! Lol! Maybe this next month you will ovulate. Have you ever taken clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->