Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

10 dpo today. Starting to feel crampy. :cry: I always cramp a few days before af.

Oh no! I hope she doesn't show! I am really thinking about ordering that pre-seed. We time it right and I know I am ovulating and this was month 5 of trying. I am just not feeling very hopeful and I am wondering if it's because I don't have enough fertile cm... tmi sorry

I don't know if any of you know much about charting buuut can you guys take a look at my chart ? I have a quick question ... if my temp goes up again is that considered triphasic or does it have to go up one more time after it goes up again ... ? I know there's 3 phases of temperatures but I'm sure if the 3 include pre ovulation ... ? Or if it has to rise 3 different times post ovulation?

Wish I could help but I know nothing about temping. I am going to start next month for sure! I know that's probably a good thing it went up again though

Wish I could help but I know nothing about temping. I am going to start next month for sure! I know that's probably a good thing it went up again though

Yeah I actually looked it up on FF and they said that it includes pre ovulation temps but the temp rise will normally happen around 7-10 DPO ... so I guess at that point if it rises, then I'll test and hopefully get my BFP ... =D I'm not having any symptoms though so that's kinda bumming me out!

I am not having any either... And I wish I was temping because then I would probably know more than I do now lol I felt a little nauseous earlier and had a headache but I know that is just from my progesterone being elevated

I am not having any either... And I wish I was temping because then I would probably know more than I do now lol I felt a little nauseous earlier and had a headache but I know that is just from my progesterone being elevated

This is only my second month temping but I loooove it. I know temping can't really tell you if you're pregnant or not but it's so nice knowing at least that my body is doing what it is supposed to do rather than not knowing anything and just going by symptoms ...

I'm feeling extremely hungry today (although I have no idea if that would be a symptom this early) and I also have had a little headache on and off today. I'm going to go into the doctors tomorrow to get my progesterone checked =D I'm looking forward to seeing what it is. Tomorrow I'll be 6 DPO so I'm sure they'll be pretty accurate!

Anyways, I hope you're doing good and having fun getting ready for Christmas!

Do you know when you will have your results??? They did mine on 6 dpo too

Yeah I should have my results that night, I'll probably call around 3PM and see what they are. They test the blood in-house for progesterone at my FS so thank god I'll have it by that night or I'd go crazy! Lol =D

I'm really looking forward to getting the results since I've been on my medicine for about 4 weeks now and prolactin suppresses progesterone so I think I might be able to see how the medicine is working so far =D

Sunshine - You said that your levels were 16 something right ? And was that your 6 DPO test?

Yes Mam :) it was 16.1 at 6 dpo. It was only higher than that one other month but they said it was a good number

Yes Mam :) it was 16.1 at 6 dpo. It was only higher than that one other month but they said it was a good number

Well Fx'd that I get that high of a number tomorrow!! That's an excellent number =D If it's as low as it was last time I'm going to ask them to put me on progesterone supplements or something.

I'll definitely keep you posted on my levels and I'll be happy with a 10!

This may be a silly question...but it looks like they test progesterone even if you chart. Does even a low level of progesterone make your temp go up, but not be enough to sustain a preg???

This may be a silly question...but it looks like they test progesterone even if you chart. Does even a low level of progesterone make your temp go up, but not be enough to sustain a preg???

I honestly don't know. I just know that if you look at my chart last month ... well from October all of my temps were high after ovulation but when they took my blood to test my progesterone 3 DPO it was only 7.1.

Oh really? Frig I though if your temps went up you definitely ovulated. So your levels indicated that you didn't ovulate??

Oh really? Frig I though if your temps went up you definitely ovulated. So your levels indicated that you didn't ovulate??

Yes they told me that 7 indicated that I did ovulate but that it was on the low end which they said might mean that the ovulation wasn't good enough ... now I've been confused on what good meant but I thought about it and maybe it means that I'm ovulating eggs that aren't mature enough yet. ... ? that's the only thing I could think of!

Oh and also, I have high prolactin and I'm on medication now but prolactin messes with ovulation .... but I ovulate every month according to temps, my FS and OPK's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->