Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Angel - Thanks for the advice, I'm pretty sure my FS has some day that they do it and I was just going to ask when I got there but now that I talked to you I won't have them do it.

Sunshine - Thanks for wishing me good luck! I'm sorry you're so upset today ... I know it is sad but in the end you will get your forever baby, it just might take a little bit =D I try and think of it this way, since it took soooo long to get my baby I will love him/her even more and cherish him/her even more too! But I do know how you feel .... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you:flower: I'm just emotional today. I go through this every month. I will get past it. I just don't understand what we are doing wrong. I mean if I am ovulating and we are timing bd, what gives?? :cry:

Good luck with the progesterone today!! I have been crying all morning. I am pretty sure it is because I just know in my heart I am not pregnant this month. My hubby keeps saying just wait until Monday

Cheer up! Might even be hormonal hcg raging! Hang in there, it's just a emotional roller coaster.

Angel - It is!! I need to just relax and if it's meant to be it will happen

Thank you:flower: I'm just emotional today. I go through this every month. I will get past it. I just don't understand what we are doing wrong. I mean if I am ovulating and we are timing bd, what gives?? :cry:

I ask myself the same question every month ... =\ I don't know! I'm wondering, if the egg fertilizes but doesn't implant is that a chemical pregnancy ? Sorry if I sound dumb I just don't know about all of this!

Yeah a chemical pregnancy actually implants, I think.. but then you miscarry. It is usually caused by chromosomal defects. My friend had one. She got pregnant the next month and carried to full term.

I looked online for acupuncture last night and emailed one place to see if that would help to relax and help with fertility since it's recommended with IVF. I figured it was worth a try but if it's too expensive, forget it! Lol!

Ashley, chemical means conception occured and may even implant but doesn't stick well and period comes on like normal.

Hey Sunshine and Angel - Thanks for the info on a chemical pregnancy ... I've never had one of those and I'm kind of happy because if I got a positive pregnancy test and then it went away I would be very disappointed and upset.

Sunshine - I had my bloodwork done around 9:30 and she said they would call me later in the day and I decided that if they don't call me before 2 then I'm going to call them and see what's up. :wacko:

I got annoyed today though because I asked them exactly what the number was from last time, because when the lady called me in November when I had my progesterone tested she said that it was around 7-7.1 so I never really got a solid number and so I asked while I was there today and the nurse said it was 6.8 so ... they lied to me and I'm very upset about it. The nurse said that if it's still low this time that she will ask the doctor to put me on a progesterone suppository or a pill. Do any of you know what the side effects of the progesterone pill is?

I'm really hoping that my progesterone comes back good today but if not I'm going to flip and make them put me on medication to get it higher! I'm really scared because if I do get my BFP this month, I might miscarry because my progesterone would be too low ..... Anyways ... I'm a bunch of mixed up emotions right now!

Side effects of progesterone pill I'm not sure about but I know when my progesterone is elevated I get nauseous and get headaches and heartburn which pisses me off (sorry) because then I think its pregnancy signs. I would be mad to if they told me the wrong reading. That's crazy. I hope your level comes back wonderful. I am very anxious to hear. And the progesterone suppositories if started immediately could save the pregnancy

Hm ... those are crappy side effects but at this point I'll do anything to have a baby or to save my baby if I'm already pregnant! Yeah it is messed up that they gave me the wrong results but I've decided that from here on out, I'm accepting the answer "it's normal" I want to know the exact numbers from here on out and I'm the patient, it's my body and I'm entitled to know!

Lol! Sorry for the rant, and as soon as I know the levels I will be posting it!
I love BnB and don't know what I would do without all of you ladies!

:hugs:Aww thats so sweet! I feel the same way. Everyone has been super nice!! I will be stalking this thread curious for the results!! You know the only thing i have noticed is the last two days I have been exhausted but it may be the weather

I've been really tired lately too but I also think it's just the weather, it's been very rainy here in NJ. All yesterday we had a flood warning ... :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this month! That would be awesome if we both got bfp's, then we could be bump buddies.

I've been really tired lately too but I also think it's just the weather, it's been very rainy here in NJ. All yesterday we had a flood warning ... :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this month! That would be awesome if we both got bfp's, then we could be bump buddies.

I would love that!!! It has been snowy and cold here yuck! Makes me want to be in bed. Monday seems so far away :coffee:

Oh my gosh, I love the snow! I would rather have snow then rain anyday! :flower: But I snowboard so of course I love the snow. My OH and I are going up to vermont next weekend to snowboard but if I'm preggo i'm not going to be able to go ... kinda makes me sad but I'm willing to give it up this season for a baby! :haha:

Where are you located?

I am in Arkansas. I am from Texas originally. Born and raised there but came to AR in 2002 because my Dad moved here then married an Arkansas boy lol. We have been together 8 1/2 years. I am testing Monday .. so nervous

Aw 8 1/2 years that's awesome! =D I've been with my OH for 2 years but I love him dearly and he is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!

I will be on here all day Monday then waiting for your results! How many DPO will you be then?

I dont think monday is ever gonna come (af is expected)...I almost dread it tho cause I dont feel pregnant. Trying to prepare myself mentally for not being pregnant for Christmas.

That's sweet! It's awesome when people find true love. I will be testing at 4:00 am that's when Hubby leaves for work lol. That will be 13 dpo I'm pretty sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->