Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Haha I know, it's so crazy all of the stuff I've learned in the last year and 2 months TTC!

But yes I do ovulate. I have nothing else wrong with me reproductive wise, except for high prolactin which sometimes can suppress progesterone and if too high can cause annovulation ... but mine is only 10 over the normal range so I still ovulate and get my period ... so confusing! AHH! =D

LOL, I'm just hoping I get my BFP now that I'm on medicine for my prolactin.

When did you start the meds for high prolactin? I remember when I got my bloodwork my doctor was checking all the levels saying everything was normal, and she mentioned that high prolactin was one of the easiest problems to "fix". So hopefully you're all fixed up and ready for your BFP! :)

I don't know if this helps but I just found this on the internet!

My RE explained my weak O like this - he said my body gears up to O and I produce LH, but it never gets really high and my egg sorta just falls out - there is no surge. I never had ovulation pains or egg white CM either. In my case, he doesn't think my egg lives very long either. I'm not really sure on how he came to that conclusion, I think it was a combo of my low progesterone and explaining how I would get peaks on my CBEFM but I never got pregnant. Clomid helped with all of that for me.

When did you start the meds for high prolactin? I remember when I got my bloodwork my doctor was checking all the levels saying everything was normal, and she mentioned that high prolactin was one of the easiest problems to "fix". So hopefully you're all fixed up and ready for your BFP! :)

I started the meds for prolactin about 3 weeks ago ... this Friday will be the 4th week I'm on it. I'm only on .25mg once a week so I take it every Friday night before bed to avoid some of the terrible side effects! My FS told me the same thing, he said if a woman has any fertility problems the one they want is high prolactin because it is the easiest to fix. =D I'm really hoping I get my BFP this month for christmas. That would be the best present EVER!

YAY! I have a good feeling about this month for you.:thumbup:

Took me a while to find this thread! My clumsy fingers on my phone accidentally unsubscribed! Bla! Lol! Still waiting for AF.....

HSG yesterday and I ovulate soon so I'm hoping it helps. Clear tubes was good to hear as well! Good luck ladies!

Hope AF comes soon so u can get to baby making!!

Good Luck erinj

I have no symptoms girls... I am pretty sure I am out this month

Hang in there! Hopefully your one that doesn't have any symptoms

what do you ladies think of my chart ? And I go for my progesterone test today ... if I had a pregnancy test done today with my blood do you think it would be accurate?

Your chart is looking really good. Blood pregnancy test would not be very accurate at 6dpo. Maybe 12dpo would be a good time for the blood hcg.

Your chart is looking really good. Blood pregnancy test would not be very accurate at 6dpo. Maybe 12dpo would be a good time for the blood hcg.

Thanks! So then I won't ask for it because I was going to but I'd rather not to avoid the disappointment so early! Thanks again!

It really depends on implantation which can be up to 10dpo. Sometimes longer than 10 but average is 10. Unless u get a positive HPT before that you know it's already in the blood but I'd wait till 12dpo and that's when my clinic does it. They don't do it any sooner than 12.

Good luck with the progesterone today!! I have been crying all morning. I am pretty sure it is because I just know in my heart I am not pregnant this month. My hubby keeps saying just wait until Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->