Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I'm not 100% sure which day I ovulated lol which is why I need to temp

Haha that's funny you test that early! I've done the same thing though because my hubby doesn't want me to find out alone if I am and him be at work all day! :haha:

I also get up at 630 to temp because that's when hubby gets up to go to NY to work! If it were up to me I wouldn't get up until like 9 or 10! :blush:

I do use them but I didn't this month just because the good ones are so pricey and I was trying to save money. It's almost time to call the dr!!

I'm actually on the phone with them right now and they said that it was sent to quest diagnostics which is a blood place that does all of the actual testing but I'm arguing with them because they told me when I left today that it would be done in house and that they would call me later today and give me the results .... omg they make me so angry.

Omg!! That's crazy! I'm sorry. Did they give you the results last time the same day

Yes but they said it has something to do with the fact that my insurance company requires an authorization for treatment and since my authorization expired they can't cover in-house.. It's kinda complicated but I guess I'm covered for everything like consultations with the doctor and medicine and bloodwork but instead of the bloodwork being done in-house they do it out of house that way I don't get charged the full price since my insurance doesn't cover in-house bloodwork anymore .... I don't know if you got that? Lol. It's crazy :wacko:

She also said something about how since I'm in course of treatment they'll pay for everything that has to do with treatment but progesterone isn't needed at this time in treatment so it's not covered in house but that it's covered if they send it to quest.

So I'll get the results tomorrow which isn't so bad but I'm still disappointed that I can't get them today ... this TTC thing is really teaching me patience!

Ok yeah I gotcha. I used to do employee benefits blah! Well hopefully it comes early tomorrow. And Omg yes I have had to learn to be patient too!! It sucks!

ahh ... I hate insurance companies sometimes! So complicated! Well .... I guess tomorrow I'll find out but I want to be put on progesterone supplements if my progesterone is too low. I'm making them put me on it. When I found out today my levels were 6.8 I said to the nurse that's low and she was like it's not that bad and I'm like ... wtf ..... that's terrible ... I should have asked her what good levels are that way she could answer the question of it being too low for herself!

LOL sorry your wtf cracked me up! Can you go ahead and call them and tell them that you are concerned you may be pregnant and you don't want to lose the baby due to low progesterone

Haha .. it is kinda funny. I probably could do that and maybe I should ... They would probably be so annoyed with me! I'll just wait I mean if I am going to be pregnant this cycle I wouldn't have implanted yet so if I get the results tomorrow and then get put on the progesterone supplements tomorrow I should be fine .... =D

Thanks for all of your support and everything, I really appreciate it!

Oh yeah I just remembered what dpo you are. Duh lol yeah u should be fine then. We will anxiously wait for tomorrow then. Thank u for your support too!! I want a Christmas BFP so bad I can't stand it. Keep me posted!!

I'll definitely keep you posted and I'll be looking out for your posts too. I gotta go get ready for my OH's google christmas party but I'll be on tomorrow obviously =D

Have a great night!!

Thank you! You too! Enjoy the Christmas party! Will be back on tomorrow also. Praying I feel some sort of symptom tomorrow but probably not very likely. I will add you as a friend so we can stay in touch all the time =)

Thanks. I'm sure the party will be nice!! :) Plus I get to meet all of my honeys co-workers! FX'd you feel some symptoms tomorrow!! It's weird but sometimes when I get nauseous in happy about it because it's a good pregnancy symptom.

Anyways, it was really nice talking to you today and I will approve your friend request!!!

Whew, this has been a busy thread today!!! :haha:

Cheer up girls, our time is soon. Remember, no symptoms or AF symptoms can be a GOOD thing!! :hugs:

Patiently awaiting CD1 (unless a BFP wants to happen instead) and then I can get my Hycosy booked (very simular to HSG), would be good if having it is enough to get me a BFP :)

Ash Great talking to u too!!

Lisa how u doin??

Good luck Tinkerbell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back