Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I'm 7 DPO. I finally got a call back from the FS and they told me that my progesterone was 9.0 this time! So that's way better than it was last month at 6.8. =D Yay!!! It's not as high as I would like it but like I said I'm happy that it's higher than it was before and that goes to show that the medication I'm on is working because it's lowering my prolactin and prolactin can suppress progesterone! :flower: I'm happy!

That's fantastic news!! Next month it should be right where it needs to be yay!!

Yeah and I was reading that 9 isn't too bad and you can get pregnant with a level 9 progesterone but after you get pregnant if your progesterone isn't increasing like it should they might put you on progesterone supplements .... I'm pretty much content with what I was told today! :happydance:

Progesterone levels vary considerably from cycle to cycle and woman to woman, both non-pregnant and pregnant. So the levels can only be averages and they change with the timing of the cycle. In general, the midluteal (middle of the second half of the cycle) progesterone in a non-pregnant patient is 8 to 10, but can be as high as 20 ng/ml. In a pregnancy cycle, it should be greater than 10 to 12 ng/ml to have a better chance of a good pregnancy outcome, but in general, we like to see 16 or over.

I found this online ... so it sounds like at least I'm in the good range! =D

I think I'm just about to be on cd1 tomorrow, spotting and crampy today. :yipee: Onto a fresh new polyp-free cycle!!! :)

Lisa - Thanks! And good luck on your polyp free cycle! :happydance:

AFM - A little TMI but my nipples are so sore today ... and I've been having mild/dull cramps all day. So now I'm just relaxing tonight, I just took my dostinex and I'm waiting to get off work ... it's a late night tonight since the people I nanny for are at their christmas party for work. =D I love the kids I nanny for though so it's not so bad!

If my temp goes up significantly tomorrow, I'm probably going to test tomorrow ... maybe the temp dip was implantation and then my progesterone should go up and the HCG will start being produced .. idk.

I guess we'll just see what happens tomorrow! =D

Yay Lisa!!!! So happy for u!

Good luck Ash!!

Still no symptoms here but I'm gonna have a good weekend and decorate my tree and not worry about it.

Im not sure about symptoms. Have had a sore throat and nausea, but I think Im just sick. I always get full tender bbs before af and my teeth hurt. Still have af cramps and now my cm is getting darker. Probably have full af by sunday or monday.
Ash: My progesterone was fine to get pregnant last time. After my bfp it didnt increase so I was put on progesterone pills and carried full term.:flower:
Lisa: We should be pretty close on our cd this time.

Yeah I'm feeling zero symptoms. I figure I will see AF by Monday evening. Boo!!

Onto next month for me. Spotting turned pink. Not too upset for some crazy reason. :wacko: I was in a mad rush to get pregnant and give birth before I turn 35. My 35th b-day's in Sept. The way I see it no matter what I'll at least be 35 when I have a baby now ,so no reason to hurry anymore. Last time I was at my dr she said she didnt think it was "if" I get pregnant, but "when" I get pregnant. Just going to try and enjoy the ttc process and look forward to the day I get two lines.:flower:
Off to do some Christmas shopping. I'll be back on tonight ladies. :xmas3:

Carmy- sorry AF showed, it's really upsetting monthly. AF showed in a fury for me yesterday too and has yet to lay off a little. I'll be 35 in March.

I am going to doc this morning for my baseline scans and to get clomid started again. This will be my last IUI cycle. I would like to get back to where I am not thinking about it and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't, maybe IVF in a year.

c.army - Happy cd1 to us!! I am so super excited to start a new cycle. I know it's not as exciting for you to see AF, but I hope that this is it for us!! :hugs: Is this #1 for you too?? Don't let your age bother you, I know it's hard. I'm right behind you, I will turn 31 in Sept and always thought I'd have a baby by 30. What date is your bday??

Angel - You're close too!! Nice!! I'm going to think of it as a good sign that we're all so close in our cycles. Now to get my ass on Clomid so I can ovulate around the same time as you ladies, and not 20 days later. :haha:

I'm glad to see you ladies aren't too upset about AF. Even though she does suck and ruin everything! Good luck with your next IUI cycle and Lisa good luck with your polyp free cycle.

AFM - I'm having very sore nipples today and been cramping off and on yesterday .... had a dip in temperature yesterday and then it went back up so idk maybe implantation? What do you guys thing about my chart ? If it goes up about the highest temperature which was ... I think 98.4, does that make it triphasic?

I go to the dr Wednesday. The appt is technically a follow-up for my surgery, but since the plan way back when was to start me on Clomid (which is why I had all the tests to begin with) I'm going to bring that up too. I just hope she doesn't tell me to wait another cycle. Anyone know or have any thoughts??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->