Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

CArmy - I hope you get your BFP very soon!! I am glad your cramps aren't as bad this time too! Mine are always horrible!

Lisa - Thank you! I think hubby and I are both still sitting here with our jaws on the floor. The funny part is I wasn't even supposed to test today and I went to the dollar store and bought one behind hubby's back. I never expected it to show anything! I bought a digital a few hours ago and got a Pregnant on it so I am really shocked now. THey say the PCOS carries a higher risk of miscarriage but the meds I am on (Metformin) should help lower my risk.

Carmy- You can ask your regular gyn doc for clomid.

SUNSHINE! CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's the way I did it! Lol. I get drunk before meds cause I knew I would have to be good the rest of the month.

Thank u!! When do u get to find out about the Clomid?

My dr appt is Wednesday. This week is going to drag! Plus, 7 more work days until 2 weeks off...one of the many benefits of working in a school. Hehe. :thumbup:

I really hope so. The plan was to start me on Clomid as long as the hsg showed my tubes were clear, which it did, but also showed the polyps...so that whole process led to surgery instead of Clomid. I'm so ready to start, I hope she doesn't want me to wait. I got AF, so it's a new cycle, I hope that's good enough!!

As long as you are healed I don't know why she would make you wait. I think you should be good to go!!!

I hope you're right. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, just in case.

When are you going to call your dr??

I hope she let's you! You will def have to let me know. I'm going to call in the morning. I figure my first appt will be in jan. Back to the waiting game ugghh..

Yes I will def let you know!! Maybe another waiting game for you, but at least a happy one this time!!

Very true! I worry about everything going ok but im gonna try not to stress. When's ur appt wed?

That is random lol! Well I will be so anxious to hear. I bet your hubby is excited!

He's just going with the flow...but will be excited to BD again cause we haven't in a while! Lol. I wonder if the hsg had anything to do with you getting your BFP. I should be super fertile this cycle...between the hsg and the d&c!!! Eeeek!!

I honestly feel like the HSG helped me because we did 3 months on the pills before that. I think you have a great great great chance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->