Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Well if you got the prescription on Wednesday that's perfect timing for days 5-9. So looks like you hit that perfect. I don't see where it would be too big of deal to start this cycle. Will they do monitoring with it?

Glad to see everyone so positive about starting AF now I can join you ladies on Monday and not be sad. I won't be far behind :) Yes I am that sure I am going to start because there is no way I would feel this normal if I was pregnant!!

Well if you got the prescription on Wednesday that's perfect timing for days 5-9. So looks like you hit that perfect. I don't see where it would be too big of deal to start this cycle. Will they do monitoring with it?

I know, I'm kinda hoping that the timing is this perfect for a reason. I was just talking to a friend who said she had to wait to get Clomid approved by her insurance so she could get it shipped to her, and she ended up having to wait a whole cycle. I kind of assumed I would just go to the pharmacy and pick it up. :shrug: Anyone know?? I don't know if I'll be monitored, I'm still just seeing my obgyn, not an RE.

Well I was pretty bitter at the clinic this morning. I seen 4 follicles or more starting on my blocked side and 2 on my good. So my language was colorful to the nurse who thought that at least one or both may mature on that side and it's too early but you know with that many on the other side the dominant one will be over there. Anyways... I just wanted her to draw my blood and shutup. Yes.. I was bitter. I got my clomid and trigger prescription and as I was walking out she said, "don't take it till we tell you now!"

Well no shit Sherlock! That's what I wanted to say! Lol! Like anyone is going to do it! Geez!

Sorry Angel. :hugs: People are so dense sometimes!

Is your Clomid/trigger for next cycle, or am I confused??

My last cycle was clomid/trigger/IUI. I'm doing the same this time again.

When I picked up my clomid from cvs, they told me it would take a couple of days to get pre-authorization and still might decline it. Well I told them I already knew they would decline it because it's a fertility med so I just paid it and got it that day. It was only 12.00. If insurance would have covered it, it would have been 9.00.

Now my trigger is another story. It's mail ordered through walgreens and takes about 3 days. Of course insurance declined it so that was 85.00. Little more costly. But with the trigger I know when I'm going to ovulate and I know it will release all mature follicles so I really like using the trigger for more targets. I only had two follicles this last time. One on each side. By the looksof the ultrasound clomid still in my system from the last time with that many follicles already before starting my dose again. Which I'll start tomorrow again days 3-7.

Good Luck Angel! I have faith for all of us next cycle!! I wanted a Christmas BFP more than anything... but I guess it will happen when it is supposed to.

Well I was shopping with my OH today and I had some serious pain in my nipple ... don't know if that's a sign but FX'd!

Very well could be!! Everyone gets different symptoms...I am starting have lower back pain and feeling hungry.. AF is close I bet

Carmy- sorry AF showed, it's really upsetting monthly. AF showed in a fury for me yesterday too and has yet to lay off a little. I'll be 35 in March.

I am going to doc this morning for my baseline scans and to get clomid started again. This will be my last IUI cycle. I would like to get back to where I am not thinking about it and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't, maybe IVF in a year.

What do you have to do in order to get clomid?
Hope you get your BFP soon and dont have to worry with IVF!

Carmy- sorry AF showed, it's really upsetting monthly. AF showed in a fury for me yesterday too and has yet to lay off a little. I'll be 35 in March.

I am going to doc this morning for my baseline scans and to get clomid started again. This will be my last IUI cycle. I would like to get back to where I am not thinking about it and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't, maybe IVF in a year.

c.army - Happy cd1 to us!! I am so super excited to start a new cycle. I know it's not as exciting for you to see AF, but I hope that this is it for us!! :hugs: Is this #1 for you too?? Don't let your age bother you, I know it's hard. I'm right behind you, I will turn 31 in Sept and always thought I'd have a baby by 30. What date is your bday??

Angel - You're close too!! Nice!! I'm going to think of it as a good sign that we're all so close in our cycles. Now to get my ass on Clomid so I can ovulate around the same time as you ladies, and not 20 days later. :haha:

This will be my third baby, but first for DH. He's such a good dad to my other two. :flower: My bday is the 23rd.
It is interesting that we are all so close in cycles. If it doesnt happen for me this time I will look into using Clomid. This makes my third cycle after my HSG and Ive heard the test makes you more likely to get a BFP in the three cycles following HSG. Hopefully third times a charm.

Ok girls.. Took a dollar store test and this is what happened. Please tell me you see a line??? On my way to buy FRER

preg test.jpg

I sure hope it gets darker!

Totally unexpected. I almost threw the test away until I saw something... a faint something lol

well that's awesome! I'm happy for you. I didn't test today because I had such a temp. drop. I'm probably out! On to the next cycle!

Thanks girls! I am not going to hold my breath yet. I have a higher chance of miscarriage with my syndrome so I am cautiously pregnant. I will re-test tomorrow....

CArmy how are you coming along?

Def got af, but thankfully not as crampy as usual. Another reason to get my BFP. My cramps are usually so bad it hurts to walk.

YAAAAY SUNSHINE!!!!! :wohoo: Congratulations, I am so so so happy for you!! xo

What is your syndrome, and why are you at higher risk for mc?? Hope this is your forever baby!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->