Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

So exciting!! I wonder how many post hsg BFPs we have from this thread, we should have kept track!!

Yes we should have!! My Dr told me when she gave me my final results I would be more fertile for a few months.

Hi ladies! I found out on Friday that my OBGYN wants to do a HSG on me. I have endometriosis and only one tube, so I think he wants to make sure that it is clear.

I'm supposed to call as soon as AF starts, so they can schedule it.

My SIL said the HSG was really painful. Has that been your experience? At this point, I really don't care how painful it is, if it works, but I'm curious to know what to expect.

Mine was uncomfortable but not painful. I took ibuprofen beforehand. Good luck!!

Took another FRER this morning and its no darker... Very worried

Lorilegh- the pain is very short period. It leaves quickly.

Sunshine- try and relax. Hcg doubles every 2-3 days so it maybe a couple of days before it darkens.

Try not to worry Sunshine. I wouldnt think it would be darker just yet. Wait another 24 hrs and test again.
That being said I stressed so much my first trimester with my second baby. I kept wondering if I was really pregnant.:blush: It took so long to conceive him. He is my HSG baby. :flower: Then I was afraid something would go wrong. Not until he was delivered perfectly healthy at full term did I stop stressing. :thumbup:

I honestly feel like the HSG helped me because we did 3 months on the pills before that. I think you have a great great great chance!!!

Sunshine, congratulations! So exciting! How long were you ttc? I just had my hsg last month so I'm hopeful it helps. Happy and healthy 9+ months to you :flower:

This was month 5. I just had my beta drawn. Will know something in a few hours!!

Well my beta is only a 39 and even though she said it was consistent with how early I was I don't feel very good about it :(

That's a good number and will double every 2-3 days! I'm excited for u!

I don't know anything about BETA numbers, but I wanted to say congrats and I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!!!!

Sunshine - what was your progesterone? They tested that too right? I think 39 isn't too bad especially if you're newly preggo ... when are you going back for more bloodwork? Don't they test it like every 2-3 days or something just for a couple weeks to make sure it's doubling .. ? Sorry I'm new to this part of it and I'm not to knowledgeable about any of it... =D

They didn't check my progesterone :( and she didn't want to test me again but i just called back and I am going to ask them to test me again wed...

Sounds good =D I think you'll be fine but it would be good i think to have them test you again and do your progesterone. I've been reading online that when you get preggo doctors normally test your beta and your progesterone because if your progesterone isn't where it should be then they put people on supplements .... =D

Again, I think you'll be fine but it would just be nice to know ! Congratulations again and you thought you weren't preggo! ;)

Thank u so much :) I should have mentioned I am a huge worry wart Lol!!

Lol, well you're preggo! Yay! Im not even you and I'm still in shock because you said you were having no symptoms! :haha:

I tested today and got another BFN ... I'm probably out but I'm going to test Wednesday and then if still BFN I'm going snowboarding!

Snowboarding sounds fun! I'm going to get retested on wed to make sure my levels double

Not as much fun as getting a baby!

I'll be looking out on Wed for your results!

You are def still in the running!! She said it needed to be around an 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->