Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Ok brilliant, thanks ladies!

I have done plenty of research in my many months of TTC, and I did find it a bit strange that they said not to TTC for the remainder of the month, especially as they had just explained to me previously in the letter that it was performed on days 10-14 of your cycle to not interfere with ovulation! My DH is now paranoid that if we do get pregnant, it's going to be the next spider man due to the dye they use :dohh:
My 8 yr old was conceived two weeks after an HSG. Tell your DH not to worry.:flower:

I'm good. 5dpo but don't have alot faith this is the month but holidays have definately kept me busy.

How bout you? Have you ovulated yet?

Hey Girls! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Angel, when will you see your dr?
Lisa, How is the Clomid doing?

Stay positive, you never know! :)

Haven't ovulated yet, but I think soon!! My OPKs yesterday and today have been quite a bit darker than they have been, and my boobs hurt, which is usually a sign for me that ov is approaching. :happydance:

Sorry to interrupt rudely on this thread, but I am waiting for AF to arrive so I can schedule in my HSG and I just wanted a little bit of advice!

So far everything else with me and my Dh has come back normal, SA, TV Scan etc.. the only slight problem was slightly elevate prolactin levels in my day 21 bloods (which I think, and the doctor, is down to stress, so I'm on a major non-stress mission at the minute!)

Anyway, we got the instructions from the hospital for the HSG this morning and it said on the end of the list "If trying for a baby, do not continue trying to conceive during the cycle of your HSG, and wait until after your next menstrual cycle" Now, I was planning on ignoring that advice anyway, because I am terrible and after 22 months not willing to add another wasted month onto there! Im hoping my HSG will be planned for the 20th January, and I am due to ovulate on the 26th, which I'm hoping will bring some new year good news! What is the reasoning behind the hospital telling us not to TTC after a HSG??

if you don't mind me asking ... what was your prolactin level at your 21 test blood test? I have elevated prolactin and it's only 10-15 above range but I'm on medication for it because it can actually stop ovulation and sometimes cause a weak ovulation .... My progesterone was around 9 last time they checked and although that does indicate ovulation it's not a GREAT number.

Do you know what your progesterone was also?

Stay positive, you never know! :)

Haven't ovulated yet, but I think soon!! My OPKs yesterday and today have been quite a bit darker than they have been, and my boobs hurt, which is usually a sign for me that ov is approaching. :happydance:

That's great!! Fingers crossed for you!!:happydance:

I go 1/4 for Beta. I have appt next cycle to discuss IVF.

How are you feeling sunshine?? Did you announce it on Christmas??

I've been kinda queasy and headaches. My poor boobs are huge and swollen ugh.. I think I've already gained half a cup size lol. I couldn't hold it in. I told everyone when we found out but I didn't put it on Facebook.. going to wait for a while on that one!

Aaaah I can't wait to have big boobs!! :rofl: I wouldn't be able to hold it in either, we'll probably tell quite a few people right away when that time comes.

Well I am pretty positive it will be very soon! The Clomid should definitely do the trick for you!! Did you have any side effects?

Nope! Well, I was really thirsty for a few days after my last pill, but that was it!

At 11 it was really dark and almost positive. Can't wait to do another one! :happydance: we bd'd last night so there's already some :spermy: waiting in there for the egg!!

Great timing!! When I got pregnant this time we bd days 11,13,14,16,17 and I o'd on 17 I think so u timed it good!

I hope so! If I get a positive later I should ovulate tomorrow. So last nights BD, then tonight, then tomorrow and Friday for good measure, and hopefully we will be covered!

I would agree :) Now I don't know how true this is but the nurse told me to elevate my butt on a pillow afterwards so I did :)

Oh really? Ok I def will! How long did you lay there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->